The other Alias

As a big fan of Alias and the game The Sims 2 I’ve created an own little Alias episode (about 10 minutes). Because of the big resonation from other boards I’m already working on a second one. Enjoy!

www.md-press.com/theotherseries.htm

edit:
NOW WITH A DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES VIDEO, TOO!

I really enjoyed it! I keep checking SD1 to see if you posted another episode.
Can't wait to see your next episode, great job you have alot of talent :D

thanks A LOT! I'm already working on the second one ;)

And I'm playing with the tought to create such an episode to LOST and DH too...

Cute. I liked it. I'm a Sims 2 addict, haven't played it recently. :( You should post your next episode whenever you get it done. :smiley:

wow that's cool! i bought the sims 2 but my video card isnt good enough i need to get a new one but i bought it almost a year ago so that probably wont happen anytime soon lol

Wow, so many reactions! Great ;D thx again and I will post the link to the new episode as soon as ist online. But this will need some time (I’m guessing Oktober/November)

Wow, that must have been alot of work. You did a great job! Can't wait for the next installment.....is there a Mr. Sark in future installments?

That was hell awesome! Evil Lauren........... Why do I hate you so?... Sorry bout that, I'm weird, ok? But that was so awesome! I really wanna see more... Is there any possibilty of Sark? A Sark/Sydney/Lauren love triangle! No! A Sark/Sydney/Lauren/Vaughn love tree!

thanks to you two, too.

sark? why would I get him in the 2nd video? I mean, he's one of the best enemies Alias ever had! Why would I want someone like that in part 2? ;D

PS: I hope you understood the sarcasm in my voice :P

OMG, when I saw this I was like "OMG its like the real thing but cartoon!!" :lol:

could you please PM me or tell me when you have finished the next one coz I loved that one!!! :love: :groupwave:

Luv Em :ninja: :stick: :Ph34r:

Back