Season 2 The "other" kiss

What do you think?

• I liked it!

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Eww! They're old enough to be my parents! (or older)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eww! Irina's evil!

• I don't care one way or the other.

• Total voters
V

verdantheart

Since there seems to be such a wide variety of opinions on this issue, I thought I'd take a poll. If I should have put in another option or you have a comment, let us know!

Thanks!
;)

yes they are older than most of us on this board(me including, much older!) but that doesnt take away the complete shock it took me by suprise and that come on it was jack and irina, the couple that despite being enemies and having so much pent up hostility and emotions have still loved each other for those twenty years(while jack did we dont know about irina!) i screamed i was in so much shock, but yet i cheered because you know that they still had feelings for one another, or atleast i hope they do!

:D :rolleyes: :D I knew it, I knew it! Sorry it didn't last longer. A kiss and then onto the bed, I hope. Good grief mature adults do it all the time. I would have loved to see Irina turn it on and see Jack be the lover I think he is. ;)

Isn't it funny that we can be given a lot of a love scene between Sydney and Vaughn, but hardly anything but our imaginations when it comes to Jack and Irina.

Oh well, at least I can write tender love scenes.

Amazing-these two are hot together! There complex relationship is intriguing. I loved the scene on the plane as well.

I'm don't know...On one hand, they're VERY old, but hey, even older people can still love, and my parents kiss..It's so gross when they do....

I was a little caught off guard when they kissed. I mean in the beginning each stare Jack gave Irina was like thousands of bullets piercing her. I say Ewww... She's evil. Plus they are pretty old. ;)

A kiss would've been okay. But it was more than a kiss. Will there ever be an episode without sex now?

EWWWWWWWWWWWWW X 100000000000
THAT WAS LIKE SO GROOS BEYOND HUMANLY POSSIBLE.. I STARTED GAGGIN!!!!!EWW..THAT VISION WIKLL ALWAYS BE IN MY MIND WHENEVER SOMEONE MENTIONS JACK..::SHUDDERS::.....EWW

:D well all you "kids" who can't imagine older adults kissing passionately...as my mother said, "you're born, but you ain't dead yet" and there's a lot more to life than you can imagine!! Put a few more years on you all and you'll think "how romantic - they still love each other". I wish it happens to all of you.
GO Irina and Jack!! ^_^ :D (y) (y)

i just didn't like it because irina was doing it only to manipulate jack. i just don't see her truly loving him the way he loved (loves?) her. so i was just upset that jack "fell" for it. i was the one screaming, "NOOOO! DON'T DO IT!!!" rather than "eew, that's gross." i really didn't find it disturbing at all (in the sense that they were "old"). i did find it more surprising than anything because i really thought jack wouldn't be fooled by irina again considering that HE was the "strongest" one against her in the first place. why are my sentences sounding so bad? i'm supposed to be writing a paper right now, that's not good. anyway. whatever. i voted "eew. irina's evil."

Hm...I don't know. I think that they it's okay that they kissed. But I'm not sure about the sex part...I mean they already have Sydney and shes like, past 20!! So that is sorta gross. But I find it funny that when the scene ended, it showed Jack's cheek and it was red! And when Irina got out of the car and stared at Jack long and hard, he got all red again! Is this a real life love thing???

:D SOooo we are led to believe that no one should have sex after the kids are born!!! Tsk, tsk, how naive. Sometimes it gets better...esp. with experience. ;) ;)

Um, voice of experience here, it does. (BTW, flushing is a sexual response.)
:blush: ;)

I myself was ecstatic, I have been waiting for that to happen. And yes, though they are a lot older than many of the people on this site, I think that it wasn't gross, considering it's been thirty years, especially on Jack's part, I wouldn't begin to guess Irina's, but it was years of pent up emotions, thoughts, feelings, it was so full of passion, I can almost say it was undescribable. I can see why some of you might be a bit disgusted, considering their ages, but as lenafan said "so we are led to believe that no one should have sex after the kids are born"

lmao vh and lenafan that was funny. :rotflmao:

i wonder what sydney's reaction will be if she finds out that jack and irina kissed especially since jack was always advising her to always be on guard around her mother. i wonder if jack will even tell her what happened. doubtful since sydney hasn't even really told jack that she's with vaughn now even though he's pretty much figured it out. still though, can't help wondering what syd would think. :thinking:

I think Sydney will realize that something really bad is up because Jack will be a basket case.

Back