Season 4 The other person in the crash

There have been many people thinking that the SUV that hit the car Syd and Vaughn were in was deliberately made to crash into them. Had the people Vaughn worked for realized he was going to tell Syd the truth and tried to shut him up for good? Who was the other person in the car. Sark maybe...

Just a thought bcuz the writers could turn this story in many possible ways...

Otherwise maybe Vaughn was just distracted with his super huge secret. I didnt see him glance at the road for like 3 minutes, bcuz this is the guy who stared at a huge wave coming at him for a pretty long time...

You're absolutely right!!
The "accident" could have happened two ways.
Maybe it was just an accident and Vaughn wasn't paying attention
It does happen everyday and maybe it was just coincidence that
he was just about to drop the biggest bombshell (probably just as
big as that stupid red ball) I just don't buy it.
My bet is on it being deliberate...possibly even a set-up.
It was just too ironic to be an accident.
Either way, I'm sure it was meant to leave you thinking -
Somebody obviously doesn't want him to tell the truth.

This was the first impression I got. Its the most likely probablity... but who would have done it? I still dont like the idea of Vaughn being ex-KGB or anything like that, so I'm at a loss as to who it could be. :?

Id prefer it jus to be an accident. Theres something cool about them getting into an accident that ISNT in the field. It seems more... real or something.

I like the idea that it could just be an accident, but I think that would be a wasted opportunity on the part of the writers.

I definitely think it was intentional. I don't think it was just an accident.
But after all, when has anything happened that "has just been an accident" since Season 1???
:blink: ............. NEVER

I think Vaughn is a Rambaldi follower and that why he was meant to see Syd when she came in the cia when she found the truth. I think Sloane and Vaughn worked together because if you do remember Sloane in a way did help the CIA bring down SD-6! So maybe killing Danny to get Syd to find out the truth wasn't all Sloane's idea. I don't know I'm still confused. this post dosn't even make much sense!

Mel

I want the accident to be deliberate(sp?). It would make the plot more interesting, is Vaughn gonna live? Who was in the other car? etc.

Kelly V said:
Id prefer it jus to be an accident. Theres something cool about them getting into an accident that ISNT in the field. It seems more... real or something.
[post="1365892"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Yeah, maybe a scene of Not!Vaughn and the other guy exchanging insurance information and calling Triple AAA......hey. it could happen :P ~Lauren

I have 2 theories.

1. It was "real" and Vaughn is not Vaughn. I have no idea why he'd be the one Syd was sent to at the CIA, the only thing I can think of is something to do with his dad, her mom, etc. My problem with this scenario is if Vaughn is not Vaughn, then Bill Vaughn does not exsist either- and why did everyone know him by that?!?

2. It was all a dream, and next season Vaughn will wake up. Vaughn still has something to tell Syd, but the dream was just him stressing out.

I really have no idea, but it was a great cliffhanger and this show has not let me down!!

I'm so petrified they are going to make Vaughn a 'bad guy' but I don't think JJ could do it!

Something is telling me that he has more to do with the show than has been let on. I have some pretty far out theories but the way Irina said to Jack "I wonder where she gets that from" and then Jack gave a funny look. I don't think that Nadia is his daughter at all! I think that Vaughn's Dad may be Nadia's father!! Out there I know :eek:

I don't think that Vaughn was or ever will be a 'bad guy' but I think the reason why the CIA had him talk to Syd was because he is involved with the whole Rambaldi dealio (which i'm totally on board with!) I think Vaughn's Dad has a lot to do with Rambaldi.

Did you guys check out the ring?? Totally a rambaldi sign!!! <o> It looked just like it!!!!

I'm a bit worried :thinking:

AgentBlueEyes said:
Hmm.....the guy in the other car might be bad.

But, it could also just be a huge mistake. Just a regular old car accident.
[post="1368435"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Knowing JJ, it won't be a regular accident.

It may have just been an accident if it wasn't the season finale. But a regular old accident for the season finale of a spy-sci/fi show like Alias? I certainly don't think so.

season one - "Mum?"

season two - "You've been missing for two years."

season three - "You were never supposed to see that."

season four - "We have a dent in our car." :confused:

Back