Season 4 The "Other Sloane"

How long has the "Other Sloane" been active for?

• Since the middle of Season 3.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Since the end of Season 3.

• Since the break between Seasons 3 and 4.

• Since the beginning of Season 4.

• I'm clueless.

• Total voters
How long has this devious little man been in operation?

How many other plans and missions has he foiled?

Was he trying to frame the real Arvin Sloane? Why?

Obviously he's up to something.

This is definately a problem. :thinking:

I don't think this man is out to frame Sloan - I think they are working together, since this new guy is pursuing a Rambaldi artifact. This new guy using Sloan's name keeps him in contact with the Covenant (or whoever). And if the CIA finds out Arvin can say that he is a good little boy who is being framed.

What I keep coming back to is that who ever used Vaughn to think that his dad was still alive had to have access to info to set this all up. I would think that would be the real Sloan or someone else from within our group of friends. My bet is on Arvin Sloan.

Well, Sloane has admitted to all the stuff he's done, so it has to be between season 3 and 4 or at the beginning of season 4.

Hmm, I think ever since Sloane "reformed". Maybe a little after. Unless they're working together like someone else said. I like that idea.

vaughnlover22 said:
The new sloane seems to be as obsessed with Rambaldi as the real Sloane i really think working together.  :eek:
[post="1305808"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yes, they are working together ... (y)

I think the Sloane Clone os trying to set up the real Sloane. The real Slone is gonna be pissed when he finds out this nutcase is screwing with his plans w/ Jack. I think Katya might be in on the set up. Remember in S3 how she undermined Jack and Sloane's relationship by sending Jack into kill Sloane? I think she's trying to break them up again, so they don't get in her (or Elena's way).

ms.katejones said:
I think the Sloane Clone os trying to set up the real Sloane. The real Slone is gonna be pissed when he finds out this nutcase is screwing with his plans w/ Jack. I think Katya might be in on the set up. Remember in S3 how she undermined Jack and Sloane's relationship by sending Jack into kill Sloane? I think she's trying to break them up again, so they don't get in her (or Elena's way).
[post="1306271"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
yea, i think that they're both just as evil, but that the clone is trying to get in the way, maybe by making partnerships with previous allies of real sloane. but we'll see very soon :D

Since the beginning of Season 4. Once Sloane came back to the CIA and finally headed up the APO Task Force, that's when the dude came into power. Don't know why, just sounds right lol

The fake Sloane probably filled the power vacuum once Sloane became "reformed". So he's been active since Season 3.

This guy is a rival in Rambaldi. He uses the Sloane identity for the fear and respect that it provides. But he also wants to eliminate other rivals in Rambaldi and blame Arvine for it. "Cloane" probably thought that Irina was a rival in Rambaldi matters and set her up.

What I want to know is how Arvin Cloane knows so much about Sloane. He has to be getting some insider infomation to know so much about him. I could see it being Katya, but if it was then she would need to know him alot better than she has been letting on.

I think they're related. Or maybe the same person??? We don't know for sure what that dang ball can do. Maybe instead of immortality it makes younger clones ... LOL

Hey.. It's ALIAS; anything can happen

:lol:

The clone had at least three of the Rambaldi pages, and they had to do with the coil. How many more pages is the CIA missing? Where would the clone have gotten them? :thinking: I totally agree that there's someone on the inside.

what, no choice for no idea? :lol:

my guess would be that he could have only been "working" as mr sloane since sloane was taken into custody by the CIA and supposidly killed.............if he had been around before then you would think that sloane would have found out through suppliers / contacts etc since they would have been getting multiple queries........so my guess would be when sloane was arrested..........................during taken 3.16.............now he was arrested after being set up by Lauren and The Covenant, o this might mean they have some kind of affiliation with the Sloane Clone???? either that or sloane clone just took advantage of sloane being taken in. and if he is in some way connected to lauren and / or the covenant then could Katya be involved - cos she was at the coordinate site at the season 3 finale with lauren....................???? hmm the plot thickens :Ponder:

i thought last week that they might be working together - that sloane clone steps up when sloane is "away" ...........but after this week i am not so sure. you never know though ;)

the middle of season three. we just never heard anything about him, but what really creeps me out is that this guy sorta sounds like sloane,even thought it might have been him who is setting up irina i think that the other is not exactly innocent ,so hopefully they will both die. unfortunately Alias does not have a reputation for killing bad guys off quickly.

Back