Season 2 the "other" stuff

with all this talk of kalan's theory and free will and whatnot, let's not forget about the "other" stuff that went on in tonight's ep. there was so much great stuff going on, i loved it!!

marshall and weiss talking about girls - that was great. i loved how marshall was like "i was a puddle of sweat" or something like that. and i loved how carrie gave marshall a little peck on the cheek and said "you're sweet." :D and did anyone else find it sort of ironic that weiss was advising marshall on how to date his (weiss') girlfriend from felicity? :P

the syd/francie fight - that was AWESOME!! the whole time i was just going, "whoa...WHOA!! WHOAAAAA!!" i thought it was crazy when syd threw an entire utensil drawer at francie. and when syd did that back flip off that wall. crazy sh**, yo!! :woot:

and hmm... what else can you guys think of? i'm still really preoccupied with the whole telling thing and free will. :blink:

my favorite "other" stuff may have been the line from syd to vaughn..."hi honey"...while they were interrogating that guy in the freaky dominatrix place. oh and when she was like "aw i think you'd look cute in a teddy" or something. and i think the marshall line was "it was like i just stepped out of a lap pool" very very cute with the peck on the cheek

Kalan said:
and i think the marshall line was "it was like i just stepped out of a lap pool" very very cute with the peck on the cheek
:lol: yeah! that was it!!

oh, and poor will!! i felt so bad for him! the whole time i was just thinking about what happened to him in last season's finale. that guy just can't catch a break. it was unbelievable how dixon started strangling him though!! i totally sympathized with will when he told syd that she ruined his life. i'm glad they made up though.

I loved all the S/V scenes. Even the end. It was sad, but it was still good. Weiss and Marshall were awesome. And I loved how Will pointed out the Houdini thing. That was hilarious.

The dominatrix thing was too funny though.

So many good things in this ep.

oh yeah! i forgot about the houdini thing! i still don't get the connection though... :thinking:

and flames, i agree - that leather outfit was...wow!! :D no one has ever made german sound so sexy... ;)

crazy spinster said:
and flames, i agree - that leather outfit was...wow!! :D no one has ever made german sound so sexy... ;)
I agree, Jennifer's the only one who can make German sound so sexy. ^_^ :D

harry houdini's real name was eric weiss aparently. so, hence the connection. and i guess he was weiss' great uncle or something like that. ;)

ahhh...okay, i see now. i love how all the supporting characters are bonding. that magic trick was sorta cute. ^_^ reminded me of weiss and the yo-yo... "shh!! yo-yo's sleeping!"

lol, we need more Weiss. That's the only thing the show was lacking tonight, was a lot of Weiss. Even Marshall only got a few lines in there. Too much going on I guess.

Ya that last fighting scene was so awesome... i loved it.
some other little things that i enjoyed were that there were 47 peices of Rambuldi
that Irina told Sydney that Sydney is the girl in the prophecy.
and i noticed that sydney look so much like Irina..it was weird.

The whole two years thing...i think that it will be awhile before i have digested that whole thing

all in all though...its was a sweet episode

crazy spinster said:
the syd/francie fight - that was AWESOME!! the whole time i was just going, "whoa...WHOA!! WHOAAAAA!!" i thought it was crazy when syd threw an entire utensil drawer at francie. and when syd did that back flip off that wall. crazy sh**, yo!! :woot:
LOL that was crazy sh**!!! I want to do the flip tooo!! I keep wathing my tape over and over and I love the fight sooo much!

Back