The Pact

maybe i should not come on line more often cause then i get multiple chapters :P :D :reallexcited:

AND :woot: the flasback was 15 years and they were eighteen and that makes ummm 33! WOooo two years and they'll be gettign hitched :D I'm right yeah? I mean that's what comes to mind ummm 35?

mah i dunno!

What happened to that Danny fellow?

MAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

*falls of sofa laughing*

MAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*pulls self back up.... sees screan*

:rotflmao: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

thanks for the PM HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH fellow HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

that matty guy sounds like a real jerk! and i do hope vaughn be able to tell syd he loves her... we all now he does... thanks for the pm.. and i hope you'd update soon...

Chapter 4
“Try to be nice... try to be nice.... try to be nice.” Vaughn coached himself as walked from his car to the pool hall where he was meeting Sydney, Matt and Eric. “It can’t be that hard, just pretend your acting in a school play... Right.” Michael rolled his eyes at himself.

The truth was, Michael hadn’t liked Matt from the moment he met him. Matt was just one of those people who rubbed Michael the wrong way, there was nothing he could do about it. As he neared the pool hall, Michael thought back to the first time he met Matt. It had been at a party Sydney was having...

*FLASHBACK*
“Vaughn, Eric I want you to meet someone.” Sydney smiled. “This is Matt Fisher.”

“Hey.” Matt said. He didn’t extend his hand but merely gave a macho head bob in the general direction of Eric and Vaughn.

“Hey I’m Michael Vaughn.” Vaughn said.

“Eric Weiss.” Eric nodded.

“I’ll leave you three to get acquainted.” Sydney giggled happily as she walked off to talk to more of her party guests.

“So Matt, how do you know Sydney?” Vaughn asked.

“Well we’ve actually gone on a few dates.” Matt said.

“Ah.” Vaughn nodded.

The three of them stood in an awkward silence for a few moments, each of them sipping on their drinks, before Matt said. “So Sydney says you’re a close friend.”

“I’m her best friend.” Vaughn corrected.

“Right....” Matt said shortly. Then he went to walk away after mumbling. “Excuse me.”

After he was out of hearing range Eric gave the ever so mature but completely valid in this case subtle cough that sounded remarkably like “***hole”.

Vaughn laughed. “So true.”
*END FLASHBACK*

“Ok here goes nothing.” Vaughn mumbled as he walked across the pool hall and found Sydney, Matt and Eric leaning up against one of the tables. “Hey.” He smiled to them.

“Hey Vaughn.” Sydney said as she kissed his cheek. “Where were you?”

“Oh sorry, my mom called just as I was walking out the door.” Vaughn told her.

“Oh how is she?”

“She’s good.” Vaughn nodded.

“I really need to call her; I haven’t talked to her in forever.” Sydney sighed.

“Can we play now?” Matt asked impatiently.

“Yes.” Sydney sighed as she handed pool cues to everyone.

~*~

“You were very well behaved tonight.” Sydney whispered to Vaughn as everyone was getting ready to leave.

“I do try.” He smiled.

“Uh huh. Call me.” She added with a quick kiss on his lips.

“Tomorrow.” He said. Then he watched as Sydney left with Matt and he grunted with anger.

“Chill dude.” Eric said.

“Sorry, the past two hours of smiling at Captain Jackass nearly killed me.” Vaughn said as he rubbed his forehead.

“Yeah I gotta say, I’m impressed. I mean when he ‘accidentally’ hit you with the cue even I wanted to nail him.” Eric said.

“I know.” He grunted through gritted teeth. “Can’t we make her dump him?”

“Sorry man.” Eric shook his head. “She’ll just have to see the error of her ways in her own time...” Vaughn looked at him strangely. “What?”

“Nothing it’s just.... that was very mature Eric.” Vaughn smiled.

“Well I guess we’re all full of surprises tonight then.”

~*~

“Syd, we have to talk.” Matt said as they were driving home.

“What’s up?” Sydney asked.

“I don’t like it when you kiss Vaughn.” Matt said bluntly.

“What?” Sydney gasped in disbelief.

“I don’t like it when you kiss him; don’t do it.”

“Are you serious?” Sydney laughed but then she looked at Matt’s expression and saw that he was definitely serious. “What are you, jealous?”

“I’m not jealous.” Matt said as he shifted uncomfortably in his seat.

“Look it doesn’t mean anything. Vaughn is like my best friend or a brother or something. It’s just how we say hello or goodbye.” Sydney explained.

“Well I don’t like it.” Matt said.

“I think you’ve made that clear....” She mumbled under her breath.

“What?”

“Nothing....”

~*~

The following day, a Saturday, Vaughn was cleaning his apartment when he heard the faint sound of the phone ringing. He switched off the vacuum and reached for the phone. “Hello?”

“Vaughn.” Someone sniffed on the other end.

“Syd? What’s wrong?” Vaughn asked frantically.

“My dad... he’s in the hospital.” She sobbed.

“I’ll be right there.”

PM LIST
KoalaMV
gucci_94
julesvartan
sparklingrainbow
Xtremelimits08
helpleessromantic
mightylittleone
vaughnshoney
ubielecki
kalias
Alwazabrat
Angel
ASIOagent
aliasfreak8903
Aliasrulz4ever
mbellsdiva
texasalias2004
vaughnsgurl4lf
msu_ruby
smartgirl2004
catfishally
KAliasGirl
maddy28
berry_kyoote_spy88
Nancy O
oooRevesDouxooo
mrs.marshal030791
iluvalias0203
freckles3706
PoketRockets11
SydneyVaughn47
xxaliasluverxx
Monstica
LifesMystery
kittykatsmeow
i'm an aliasaholic
Ms.MichaelVaughn
secret_agent_angel
ALiAs*syd&vaughn*
Lovygirl
ams4alias
peanutbutter
Addicted 2 Alias
littleangel
SydneyAnneVaughn
ReedCordial bandit
littlemissliketofight
Alias_rocks_87
sabbiee_co
anyaherrera
blue_bird
alias_luver
ooigooicatarpiller
gonnabfamous07
syd26
hannahb
WindyStar47
tunita
agentmoose
ChrisM
Syd_Vaughn 4ver
lil_aussie_sez
Brinne
deranged_girl
Agent Roberts
Jen-Jen
vaughnroxmysox
Bubbles
broe4ever929
Prediction 47
SydVaughn1001
sydney_alias_vaughn
Mountaineer4746
rileylovesalias
gregstar
Vaughnlover15
Alias Fan Gillian
racer48_2_08
Sydney A Vaughn
seona
noggi16
anji_alias
luckylass
fraizoolovesvaughn
Alias79
gtwallichs
kiwi
MontrealRocks
stealthy
alias/gglover
undercover_spy
Agent Roberts
Wild_Child
Sarahmañana
freaky
kromrell
spydancer
sexivaughn_ismine
frangipani

Pshh, Syd can kiss Vaughn whenever she wants. I'd kiss him too. :P Stupid Matt needs to mind his own business. And uh oh, Jack in the hospital? That sounds like major bondage time for Syd and Vaughn. :lol: I can't wait for another update now! ;)

oh, shut your trap, Matt!! Any girl in her right mind would kiss Vaughn anytime she could!!! I know I would!! :lol: Uh oh, Spydaddie's hurt :eek: !!! *Runs to cupboard and pulls out Spongebob and Finding Nemo bandaids* *puts them all on Jackiepoo* ok all better!!!!! :P Thanx for the pm!!
Mariah :D

Both Vaughn and Weiss had to show restraint in dealing with Matt.
Eric was mature in his statement that Sydney just needs to see the error of her ways.

I think it will happen soon. She saw a bit of it when Matt told her to stop giving Vaughn a hello and goodbye kiss.

You know Vaughn will be there to support her all the way with her dad being ill. I wonder if Matt will help her at all. Maybe he will try to keep her away from her dad.

Ugh! Syd can kiss Vaughn if she wants to! Grr... Stupid Matt! So controlling.. Uh,oh! What happened to Spy Daddy? He better be okay!
Thanks for the PM! I cant wait for more!!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww poor Syd!
I hope Jack will be ok!
After what Matt said to Sydney about Vaughn she should have so dumped him!
Do you notice how she called Vaughn and not Matt about her dad!
Thanx for the pm
Update soon.

Matt is such a jerk. She needs to dumb him and do it quick. Really cute chapter. Poor Vaughn having to be nice to someone he hates only for the person he loves. haha

texasalias

That was great ... Matt does seem like a bit of a jacka$% ... ummm who is he to tell Syd that she cant kiss her bestfriend on the cheek when greeting him ... awww Jack in the hospital for what ??? ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

There's nothing wrong with kissing a hot guy like Vaughn! I hope Sydney didn't call Matt about her dad. Vaughn is the only one she needs. Thanks for the PM.

Captain Jackass. Great name for the loser that is Matt. God the guy is just such a ... i dont even have a name to call him that is clean enough to be printed and that would do him justice. I just dont like the guy. The way you write it just makes me feel exactly the same as Vaughan, there is just something about him that rubs you the wrong way.

Thank you for the pm and for the update.

Yay.. I can see a dumping of the Matt in the very near future.. Vaughn being the one she calls when she needs someone.. Can't wait for more. This story is great Janet and Katy.

Thanks for the PM

Back