The Pact

Hmm, so Matt's a redneck! I wonder if it's true what they say, that a redneck's family tree doesn't fork? Guess Syd will have to find out when she goes home to meet the 'rents.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

What does Vaughn do again ??? ... awww poor Syd must have been soo scared ... love Jack and Vaughn relationship ... love that they can banter with one another ... awww they are right Matts an a$% ... poor Vaughnie ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Vaughn got fired!!
I'm glad Jack doesn't like Matt, I mean Captain Jackass either.
Sydney ran into Vaughn's arms and not Matt's doesn't that tell you something.
Thanx for the pm
Update soon

Jack and Vaughn ganging up on Matt.. too good. Hopefully he realises he's not wanted around soon.

Why'd Vaughn get fired... what'd he do wrong!!!

Great update.

Thanks for the PM

matt is such an idiot... who in their right mind would call jack "gramps" ... i love how sydney went straight for vaughn... :D... i wish matt would just break up with her... its obvious that she doesnt like him as much as she likes vaughn... update sooon.. :daisy:

Matt has to go. Calling Jack "Gramps" is unforgivable. Also unforgivable is firing Vaughn! Poor Vaughn, that is so not fair.
Thanks for the PM

Matt and Vaughn run into the hospital at the same time. Sydney noticed both the men in her life running towards her. Without thinking, she ran into Vaughn’s arms. He held her as she sobbed. Matt went to mope in the corner, but Syd didn’t even notice. “It’ll be okay.” Vaughn whispered reassuringly in her ear, leading her away from the middle of the floor.

“I was visiting him, since my mom is in San Francisco and we were drinking coffee. He just clutched his chest and told me to call 911. I was so scared.” Sydney explained, moving impossibly closer to Vaughn as she continued to cry.

awww i love vaughniepoo :love:

When Sydney was out of earshot, Jack turned to Vaughn. “Why the hell did she bring him? Did she want me to have another heart attack? If he calls me grandpa one more time I’m going to kill him.”

“You can’t kill him in your position.” Vaughn stated seriously. “I’ll help.” He smirked.

“That redneck ***hole better not stay here long.”

Vaughn laughed. “Redneck ***hole? That’s a good one. My personal favorite is Hairy Bastard, even though Captain Jackass is great too.”

They both stopped laughing when they heard the door opening. They looked at each other and smirked.

Matt greeted Jack with “How ya doin’ Gramps?” Jack glared at him, purposely ignoring him.

Before Jack could get up and kill him, Vaughn stepped in, “Matt, why don’t you go get us some coffee?” Matt grumbled, leaving the room. Jack shot him a look of thanks

LMFAOOOOOOO

He returned a moment later, his face sullen. “That... that was my boss.” He began to explain. “I just got ... fired.”

OMG! VAUGHNIEPOO GOT FIRED :(

awesome chapter cant wait for moreee
i hate matt
and i loveeee vaughniepoo
and jack is funny in this fic lmao

omgosh i loved it how vaughn and jack both dislike matt
and a loved it how they compared names for him
lol
awwwww poor jack
a heart attack
nooooo
and poor syd she got fired
thats really really bad timing
the poor thing
im sooo glad vaughn is there for her when she needs him
thanks for the pm
update soon
i cant wait for more
:D :D

Why did Vaughn get fired all of a sudden? Interesting chapter. Now I see more and more of why they don't like Matt so much.

Thanks for the pm.

i love it when sydney ran towards michael and NOT matt!!!! hahahha! i am not even sorry for matt. he is just a hindrance to all of this. but his existence makes us hopelessly crave for s/v!!!

next, i love the conversation of jack and michael!! with irina gone, jack had a heart attack. muhahaha! and that captain jackass. haha! name calling. definitely a treat!

thanks for posting katy's chap janet!

and oh! wait.. vaughn got fired.. okay.. sorry, but how old are they again? 30s? sorry.. i forgot.. anyway, thanks for this katy!

FIRED! :eek: That sux :(

Glad Jack's okay. Hahahaha i love the way Jack and Vaughn get along and how they both hate Matt. Hahaha :D

Matt and Vaughn run into the hospital at the same time. Sydney noticed both the men in her life running towards her. Without thinking, she ran into Vaughn’s arms. He held her as she sobbed. Matt went to mope in the corner, but Syd didn’t even notice.
:D Lol loved it

Aly xx :angelnot:

I can't believe that Jack likes Vaughn... and the killing bit hilarious

And i love how Vaughn is always there and Syd ran Vaughn and not .... whats that guys name hmmmmmm.... Right Matt

Rea

it's not that he's a jerk, he's a good guy but he is SO f***ING BORING

and sorry, but boring people just don't cut it with me

we ditch people who are boring at school

mean, but it's worse when we just ignore them when they hang around us at school

so syd... listen to the wise juju *cough**cough*

DUMP HIM!

:rolleyes: geez, you have a hot, greene-eyed, sensitive, FRENCH guy next to you, what's the big deal? :blink:

dude i love this whole vaughn + jack vs matt thing :woot:

luv juju :harp:

p.s. that jim carrey pic a few pages ago? :lol: that was me just having a bit of fun, i posted a felt hat with bobbles in lianne's fic too :angelic:

LMAO! So glad that Jack is ok, luv how they both hate Matt lol!
Why did he get fired?? Thats sad!
He'll b upset so Syd can comfort him right??
Love how she just automatically ran to Vaughn, how cute r they!
Awesome chappie!
UPDATE SOON!

Back