The Pact

i think we have a control freak on our hands here... i wish matt would do something mean so then vaughn would have a reason to kick his but... hope jacks ok... update soon

Stupid Matt, she can kiss Vaughn wat an idiot!
This fic is sorta like me without the hot Vaughn and me being gorgeous like syd...ok so its nothin like it but i did hav a guy best friend and a bf who didnt like it when i hugged him and he was an idiot so i dumped him, hear that syd! d-u-m-p-e-d! U can do that!!
Neway, i hope her dad is ok! Lol luv how Vaughn and Weiss both hate Matt its funny!
Neway UPDATE SOON!

SkyGirl5 said:
“Hey.” Matt said.  He didn’t extend his hand but merely gave a macho head bob in the general direction of Eric and Vaughn.
isnt he arrogant.

before Matt said.  “So Sydney says you’re a close friend.”

“I’m her best friend.” Vaughn corrected.
:doh: arrogant again. :nonono:

“Uh huh.  Call me.” She added with a quick kiss on his lips.
okay, correct me here jan, she kissed him on the <span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>lips</span>??? hmmm... now i understand why matt is jealous. i thought it was only a kiss on the cheeks. but since she has a boyfriend, kissing him on the lips, although it was done with no malice at all, is still.. a bit.. OFF. she could still kiss him, just not in front of matt. teehee!

“Sorry man.” Eric shook his head.  “She’ll just have to see the error of her ways in her own time...”  Vaughn looked at him strangely.  “What?”
is this ERIC? has he been possessed with some 60 year old spirit? :lol:

“My dad... he’s in the hospital.” She sobbed.
and she called michael and NOT matt. oh yay! and i bet something would happen while he's there comforting sydney. and then matt comes, sees them together, gets jealous and then sydney has to choose. she chooses... matt? or michael? and then they fight. fast forward, they meet again before they turn 35. each with their own partners. and then, they realize they love each other STILL. more than friends. haha! now, im officially insane.

cant wait to now what happens next!

I reackon the next time Syd's around Vaughn and Matt's there, she should jump him and then pash him. See how Matty boy likes that.
Anji

grow up, matt! or get lost ;)

my god, i love this story!!!!! and you know they will get together eventually, cuz it's s/v! you just don't know how or when, and i reallly like that :D

great update (y)

Alright
Matt needs to back off
Syd can kiss him if she wants to
Matt isn't in charge of her
Plus, she likes Vaughn more anyways
Why else would she call vaughn and not Matt when her dad was in the hospital
I hope Jack will be ok
Thanks for the PM
Update again soon please

Sydney may be dating Matt but it's Vaughn she turns to during a crisis. What's that say about her relationship with Matt?

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

First I hope Syd's dad is going to be ok...and I find it interesting that she calls Vaughn when she needs someone for a life altering situation, or something that could turn into a life altering one...and she can kiss Vaughn whenever she wants, Lord knows I would!!!!!

Great update and can't wait for the next chapter!

Linnette

mmmkay well katy's sort MIA at the moment so i dont think she'll mind if i post her chapter ^_^

[5]
~Katy~

“My dad... he’s in the hospital.” She sobbed.

“I’ll be right there.”

Not even caring about his attire of sweatpants and an old hockey tee-shirt with holes, he threw on his tennis shoes and was out the door.

When Vaughn pulled into the hospital parking lot, he noticed Matt’s beat up pickup truck. He rolled his eyes, not even thinking about him. Right now, all that mattered was Sydney.

Matt and Vaughn run into the hospital at the same time. Sydney noticed both the men in her life running towards her. Without thinking, she ran into Vaughn’s arms. He held her as she sobbed. Matt went to mope in the corner, but Syd didn’t even notice. “It’ll be okay.” Vaughn whispered reassuringly in her ear, leading her away from the middle of the floor.

“I was visiting him, since my mom is in San Francisco and we were drinking coffee. He just clutched his chest and told me to call 911. I was so scared.” Sydney explained, moving impossibly closer to Vaughn as she continued to cry.

Sydney’s sobs gradually lessened, and by the time the doctor came out, Sydney only had a few tears streaming down her face.

“Are you Sydney Bristow?” The doctor asked her. She nodded. “I’m Doctor Bryan. I’m your dad’s doctor.”

“Is... Is he okay?” She asked, holding in a sob.

Dr. Bryan smiled. “It was just a minor heart attack. We had to do cardiovascular bypass, but we were able to remove everything clogging his artery. He’ll have to stay here for a couple more days, just for observation.”

Sydney smiled. That was the best news she had heard all day. “Can I see him?” The doc nodded and told her what room he was in.

Still forgetting about Matt, Sydney grabbed Vaughn’s hand to go visit her dad. Vaughn laughed to himself when he saw Matt there brooding by himself.

Jack was yelling at a nurse for trying to coddle him when Sydney and Vaughn walked into his room. His harsh tone immediately turned gently as he smiled, “Sydney.”

Sydney ran up and gave her father a hug, mindful that he just had surgery. Sydney whispered to Jack that she was so happy he was okay.

Jack nodded at Vaughn. “Hello Michael.”

Vaughn smiled. “Hey Jack. So Irina leaves you for a couple days for an English Professors conference and you go and have a heart attack.”

“Well, at least she gets to come home early now.” Jack smirked.

Sydney rolled her eyes. “I’m going to go get Matt.” Sydney stated.

When Sydney was out of earshot, Jack turned to Vaughn. “Why the hell did she bring him? Did she want me to have another heart attack? If he calls me grandpa one more time I’m going to kill him.”

“You can’t kill him in your position.” Vaughn stated seriously. “I’ll help.” He smirked.

“That redneck ***hole better not stay here long.”

Vaughn laughed. “Redneck ***hole? That’s a good one. My personal favorite is Hairy Bastard, even though Captain Jackass is great too.”

They both stopped laughing when they heard the door opening. They looked at each other and smirked.

Matt greeted Jack with “How ya doin’ Gramps?” Jack glared at him, purposely ignoring him.

Before Jack could get up and kill him, Vaughn stepped in, “Matt, why don’t you go get us some coffee?” Matt grumbled, leaving the room. Jack shot him a look of thanks.

Sydney looked from her father to her best friend. “Be nice.” She demanded, glaring at them both. They both looked away. Busted. “I don’t get why you don’t like him? He’s a really great guy.” Both men scoffed.

Vaughn’s phone saved them from answering. He rolled his eyes, and walked away to answer his phone.

He returned a moment later, his face sullen. “That... that was my boss.” He began to explain. “I just got ... fired.”

PM LIST
KoalaMV
gucci_94
julesvartan
sparklingrainbow
Xtremelimits08
helpleessromantic
mightylittleone
vaughnshoney
ubielecki
kalias
Alwazabrat