The Pact

Brilliant reaction from Jack. I loved the way that everyone is scared of Syd's outbursts. Very good touch.

Thank you for the pm and for the update

Oh MY!!! :eek:
Syd+Vaughn+Baby+GREEN EYES==========BABYY!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Txhx 4 the PM
Love the chap
Update reallllllllllyyyyyyyy sooon plz pertty plzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

krzykty57789 said:
Hey! You're a lazyass too. :P
Haven't you read another Katy fic? God, Syd and Vaughn are always little bunnies in my fics. It's sad really. :naughty:
[post="1405765"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
ur right i am - and yeah that is sad really :P but i still love ya! :hug:

and you know what? this is almost too much fun! heheheh :angelic: :woot:

Chapter 18
~Janet~

“Look at her, isn’t she gorgeous?” Sydney sighed contently as she cradled her baby girl who was only hours old.

“She is, just like her Mommy.” Vaughn sighed as he pressed a kiss into Sydney’s temple. He looked down at the little baby girl she was holding and saw her yawn the most adorable yawn he had ever seen in his entire life. Vaughn’s hear fluttered in his chest and in that moment he didn’t care if he wasn’t her biological father he already loved her more than he could ever say. “Syd did you pick a name yet?”

Sydney shook her head. “You pick, I’m too tired and I know I’ll love whatever you come up with.”

“I want you to choose too so how about I pick the first and you pick the middle name, ok?” Vaughn asked. Sydney nodded. “Alright let me see her,” he said as he gently took the baby from Sydney. He held her for a moment, looking at her closely and trying to find an appropriate name. “Morgan.”

“Aww I love it.” Sydney smiled. “And her middle name should be Amelia.”

Vaughn’s heart fluttered again. “Really?”

“Yes.” Sydney nodded. “Morgan Amelia, it’s perfect.”

“I love you so much you know that?” Vaughn said.

“I love you too. Hey, what’s her blood type?” Sydney asked.

“Wow that was random.” Vaughn laughed.

Sydney shrugged. “I’m just curious.”

Vaughn walked over and checked the chart that was hanging on the tiny baby bed in the room. “Ummm AB positive.”

“HOLY s***!” Sydney screeched as she sat bolt upright in bed.

“What?! What? What? Are you ok?” Vaughn asked frantically.

“Oh my god Vaughn!” Sydney said, her breathing growing heavy.

Vaughn placed the baby gently in her bed and rushed to Sydney’s side. “What, what’s wrong Syd?”

“The baby has AB blood!”

“Yeah...” Vaughn said cautiously.

“I HAVE A BLOOD!!” Sydney screeched.

“Yeah...” Vaughn said again, clearly having no idea where she was going with her logic or why she was freaking out.

“VAUGHN!” She said as she grabbed his shirt collar. “What kind of blood do you have?!”

“B positive why?”

“OH MY GOD!! VAUGHN!!!” She cried as she rested her head against his chest.

“Syd, you have to calm down and talk slowly, I don’t understand you.” Vaughn said very slowly.

“DO YOU SERIOUSLY NOT GET THIS?!”

“WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!” Vaughn said with equal force in his statement.

Then it hit her. She understood why he looked more confused than she had ever seen any human look in her life. He didn’t remember. “Ok, ok.” Sydney said, taking a few deep breaths. “Ok Matt had O negative blood, I remember because he always made a big deal about it when he went to the blood bank to donate because he said how his blood was universal and could help everyone...”

“Nice.” Vaughn sighed. ***hole he thought.

“Vaughn, do you know how a baby gets AB blood?” Sydney asked.

“Um, from her parents?!” Vaughn offered, still clueless.

“Yes! I have A blood which means her father has to have B blood in order for her to have AB blood. Vaughn! You’re her father!” Sydney exclaimed.

Vaughn looked at her like she was a crazy person. “WHAT?! Syd, honey, I think the drugs are affecting your brain, and I mean that in the nicest way possible.” He said as he stroked her face.

“No! Ok, Vaughn think! Remember that night we got drunk and we woke up naked? Well I lied to you. We had sex that night I just didn’t tell you because it hurt too bad that you didn’t remember. We had sex and then I got pregnant and I thought it was Matt’s but it can’t be because Matt doesn’t have B blood. You have B blood Vaughn. You’re Morgan’s father.” Sydney said with one large breath. She exhaled and stared at him, waiting for a response. “Vaughn? Vaughn?!”

Vaughn’s eyes rolled back in his head and he hit the floor with a sickening thud.

:groupwave:

PM LIST
KoalaMV
gucci_94
julesvartan
sparklingrainbow
Xtremelimits08
helpleessromantic
mightylittleone
vaughnshoney
ubielecki
kalias
Alwazabrat
Angel
ASIOagent
aliasfreak8903
Aliasrulz4ever
mbellsdiva
texasalias2004
vaughnsgurl4lf
msu_ruby
smartgirl2004
catfishally
KAliasGirl
maddy28
berry_kyoote_spy88
Nancy O
oooRevesDouxooo
iluvalias0203
freckles3706
PoketRockets11
SydneyVaughn47
xxaliasluverxx
Monstica
LifesMystery
kittykatsmeow
i'm an aliasaholic
Ms.MichaelVaughn
secret_agent_angel
ALiAs*syd&vaughn*
Lovygirl
ams4alias
peanutbutter
Addicted 2 Alias
littleangel
SydneyAnneVaughn
ReedCordial bandit
littlemissliketofight
Alias_rocks_87
sabbiee_co
anyaherrera
blue_bird
alias_luver
ooigooicatarpiller
gonnabfamous07
syd26
hannahb
WindyStar47
tunita
agentmoose
ChrisM
Syd_Vaughn 4ver
lil_aussie_sez
Brinne
deranged_girl
Agent Roberts
Jen-Jen
vaughnroxmysox
Bubbles
broe4ever929
Prediction 47
SydVaughn1001
sydney_alias_vaughn
Mountaineer4746
rileylovesalias
gregstar
Vaughnlover15
Alias Fan Gillian
racer48_2_08
Sydney A Vaughn
seona
noggi16
anji_alias
luckylass
fraizoolovesvaughn
Alias79
gtwallichs
kiwi
MontrealRocks
stealthy
alias/gglover
undercover_spy
Agent Roberts
Wild_Child
Sarahmañana
freaky
kromrell
spydancer
emotionalrescue
Garner_Chick6
Bamse
alizas
loane
fire*N*ice
TotalAliasFreak
wiseman
undercover_spy
sexivaughn_ismine
frangipani

Nice

Yes he's the Father WOoooooooooooooooooWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOO:D

Wow that came out weird, yes he is the father i knew it :woot:

This rules but poor vaughn all this news in a Space of what...... a minute

Rea :cool:

He fainted!!! why do i find that really funny??? :confused: I actully found this whole chappy very very funny! the way syd reacted and the way vaughn thought she crz!!! I loved it! I hope vaughn is ok!!! LOL this is really really funny!
btw- of course he is the father, it was clear all along! and Im AB 2!!!yayay!

:eek: HE PASSED OUT :lol: :lol: OMG thats classic!! HAHAHA, im so glad he finally knows that Morgan is his!! Cool name FYI!! Awesome chapter, they're so cute together!! thanks for the pm :P

“Yes! I have A blood which means her father has to have B blood in order for her to have AB blood. Vaughn! You’re her father!” Sydney exclaimed.

Vaughn looked at her like she was a crazy person. “WHAT?! Syd, honey, I think the drugs are affecting your brain, and I mean that in the nicest way possible.” He said as he stroked her face.

“No! Ok, Vaughn think! Remember that night we got drunk and we woke up naked? Well I lied to you. We had sex that night I just didn’t tell you because it hurt too bad that you didn’t remember. We had sex and then I got pregnant and I thought it was Matt’s but it can’t be because Matt doesn’t have B blood. You have B blood Vaughn. You’re Morgan’s father.” Sydney said with one large breath. She exhaled and stared at him, waiting for a response. “Vaughn? Vaughn?!”

Vaughn’s eyes rolled back in his head and he hit the floor with a sickening thud.
That was awesome :D I just knew it - that he was the father!!! Can't wait for more.

..omggg....i knewwww itt!!!!!!! *except i had doubts when earlier you sed that it wasn't vaughn's baby* YAAAY!! :D ahaha im sooo happyyyy ahaha lol

vaughn being sooo lost and then fainting..*hillarious* lolz

thanks for the pm too! :D

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'> :jump: that was HILARIOUS. janet..how did you get to be so funny??
I loved...no scratch that ADORED this update! Is it bad that I almost fell out of my chair when Vaughn fainted? hmmm!

quotesss~
“Yes.” Sydney nodded. “Morgan Amelia, it’s perfect.”
I think that Morgan Amelia is positively adorable and they should use that name on the real Alias.
“HOLY s***!” Sydney screeched as she sat bolt upright in bed.
BEST REACTION....EVER!heehee
“Nice.” Vaughn sighed. ***hole he thought.

Vaughn...you idiot. but you're gorgeous so we still LOVE you!

YESSS!! We all knew it was going to be his baby no matter how many times you and Katy tried to convince us otherwise.tricky little boogers.!!heehee

THANKS for the pm and I cannot wait to read MORE!

-kait
</span>

YAY for AB positiveness!!
Ok but seriously Vaughns gonna b ok isnt he???
Yes Matt can now b officially WIPED from their lives!!
Awww, a little girl, Morgan Amelia, that is way cute!!!
Neway, awesome chappie!
UPDATE SOON!
i wanna know wat happens!!

I knew from the very beginning that the baby was Vaughn's. His reaction was priceless.

Thanks for the pm.

Back