The Pact

awww :love: that was so good! i love that he knows and he's not mad at her for not telling him earlier! loved jack too "...pleasant" :lol: awesome stuff! cant wait for more! thanks for the pm!

Ah Jack and Vaughnn r hilarious!
Jack and Irina looked at her confused. Vaughn explained, “Apparently, Syd and I slept together nine months ago.” He paused. “Oh God. I just said that... to her parents.”

Irina nodded in understanding. Jack asked, “Apparently?”

“We were drunk and Vaughn didn’t remember so I lied to him.” Sydney further explained.

“Isn’t that... pleasant” Jack raised an eyebrow. Irina placed a kiss on the baby’s head and handed her to Jack.

That was just sooo funny! LMAO!!
I love how they r the perfect little family *sigh*
UPDATE SOON

i'd just like to say that the "pleasant" line in the last chap had me like on the floor laughing :lol:

Chapter 20
~Janet~

Two days later Sydney and Morgan were released from the hospital and when they arrived home they found an unexpected house guest.

“Eric what are you doing here?” Vaughn asked as he helped Sydney into the house.

“I wanted to see the baby.” Eric said as he followed them in carrying balloons and a rather large teddy bear. “You guys didn’t even tell me what you named her yet. I’m so offended.” He fake pouted.

“Aw, sorry Eric.” Sydney sighed. “But here she is.”

“What’s her name?” Eric asked as he put his gifts down on the couch, still not looking at the baby.

“Morgan Amelia Vaughn.” Vaughn said.

“Aww that’s so – HOLY s***!” Eric exclaimed when he saw Morgan in Sydney’s arms.

“Eric!” She hissed. “Watch your language around the baby!”

“Sorry... It’s just...” Eric let her voice trial off as he looked down at her.

“What?” Sydney asked.

“She, um, she.... she looks like Michael....” Eric said quietly. Sydney glanced over at her husband and winked. Michael smiled back at her. On the way home they had discussed this. When Eric came over if he noticed Morgan’s resemblance to her father they were going to mess with him, just for the hell of it.

“Does she?” Sydney gasped.

“Uh yeah.” Eric said, still in disbelief.

“Vaughn, did you think Morgan looks like you?” Sydney asked him with a smile.

“Hmm let me see.” Vaughn smiled as he walked over to them and observed his baby girl. “Nope I don’t see it.”

Eric’s jaw was practically on the ground. “You’re kidding me right?”

“What?!” Sydney and Vaughn asked in unison.

“Look! Look at the child. Look her hair... her chin and just, AH! I can’t explain it but, man is it ever freaky!”

“Well I don’t see it.” Vaughn sighed.

Eric gave an aggravated groan. Sydney’s face cracked into a smile and she tired unsuccessfully to hold in a snicker. Eric looked at her quickly. “What?”

Sydney laughed harder. “We’re sorry Eric, we were messing with you. Vaughn is Morgan’s father.”

“No, I know that.” Eric sighed. “But I still don’t understand how she can look so fu-freakin much like him.” Eric caught himself before saying an obscenity that Sydney wouldn’t appreciate.

“No, no Eric, Vaughn is her father. Her real father.” Sydney told him.

Eric’s brow furrowed. “I don’t understand.

“Sit down.” Sydney sighed. Then she and Vaughn went on to explain the fateful events of nine months prior.

“Seriously?” Eric asked when they finished.

“Yes.” They said in unison.

“Wow...” he sighed. “But wait, how’d you figure it out?”

“Syd did actually.” Vaughn smiled.

“Yeah, through her blood type.” Sydney explained. Eric looked at her curiously. “Well, she has AB and I only have A which meant her father has to have B but Matt had O and Vaughn has B so...”

“Wow, that’s really cool. So you guys are like a family, a real family.”

“As opposed to the fake families you see now-a-days.” Vaughn smirked.

“Right.” Eric laughed. “So can I hold her?”

“I don’t know Eric, can you?” Sydney asked cautiously.

“Yes.” He said, sounding insulted. Sydney cautiously handed him the baby and he almost dropped her into his lap; Sydney and Michael jumped. “It’s ok I got it.” Eric assured them.

“She’s not an it.” Vaughn groaned.

“Sorry, I’ve got Morgan it’s fine.” Eric said. “Aww she’s so cute. She’s gonna have so much fun with her uncle Eric.”

“That’s what we’re afraid of.” Sydney mumbled to Vaughn.

“What was that?” Eric asked.

“Nothing.” They smiled.

PM LIST
KoalaMV
gucci_94
julesvartan
sparklingrainbow
Xtremelimits08
helpleessromantic
mightylittleone
vaughnshoney
ubielecki
kalias
Alwazabrat
Angel
ASIOagent
aliasfreak8903
Aliasrulz4ever
mbellsdiva
texasalias2004
vaughnsgurl4lf
msu_ruby
smartgirl2004
catfishally
KAliasGirl
maddy28
berry_kyoote_spy88
Nancy O
oooRevesDouxooo
iluvalias0203
freckles3706
PoketRockets11
SydneyVaughn47
xxaliasluverxx
Monstica
LifesMystery
kittykatsmeow
i'm an aliasaholic
Ms.MichaelVaughn
secret_agent_angel
ALiAs*syd&vaughn*
Lovygirl
ams4alias
peanutbutter
Addicted 2 Alias
littleangel
SydneyAnneVaughn
ReedCordial bandit
littlemissliketofight
Alias_rocks_87
sabbiee_co
anyaherrera
blue_bird
alias_luver
ooigooicatarpiller
gonnabfamous07
syd26
hannahb
WindyStar47
tunita
agentmoose
ChrisM
Syd_Vaughn 4ver
lil_aussie_sez
Brinne
deranged_girl
Agent Roberts
Jen-Jen
vaughnroxmysox
Bubbles
broe4ever929
Prediction 47
SydVaughn1001
sydney_alias_vaughn
Mountaineer4746
rileylovesalias
gregstar
Vaughnlover15
Alias Fan Gillian
racer48_2_08
Sydney A Vaughn
seona
noggi16
anji_alias
luckylass
fraizoolovesvaughn
Alias79
gtwallichs
kiwi
MontrealRocks
stealthy
alias/gglover
undercover_spy
Agent Roberts
Wild_Child
Sarahmañana
freaky
kromrell
spydancer
emotionalrescue
Garner_Chick6
Bamse
alizas
loane
fire*N*ice
TotalAliasFreak
wiseman
undercover_spy
sexivaughn_ismine
frangipani

“Sorry, I’ve got Morgan it’s fine.” Eric said. “Aww she’s so cute. She’s gonna have so much fun with her uncle Eric.”

I love how they mess with Eric. :D

“What was that?” Eric asked.

“Nothing.” They smiled.
:lol: I can just see it know *goes into a daydream about Morgan and Eric ten years from now...*
:rotflmao: That's a funny sight.

But this chapter was so cute...S/V playing around with Weiss man. And you gotta love the Weiss man. *giggles*

It was perfect. :hug: Thanks for the PM, can't wait for more.

Riley xoxo

eric stuck in a room with a squealing baby and somehow got donned as the babysitter

now THAT'S a scene that i'd pay to watch :sideroll:

dude i love how s/v mess with weiss... it's such a... like it wasn't even on the show but has spread across FanFicLand like wildfire :lol:

luv juju :harp:

p.s. I GOT AN IPOD! :woot:

ohh!!! eric reaction was hilarious :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: , i love it :blush: :blush: :blush: ,

i can´t wait for more :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: , please update as soon as possible :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: ,

thanks 4 the pm :smiley: :smiley: ,

Nanda

Back