The Party

CLCgolfca said:
abercrombieprep said:
CLCgolfca said:
Alias 56 said:
*Doing the Cha-Cha carlessly* Cha-cha!! La-la~! :D
I give you total credit for dancing - and ANYONE else out there 'bustin' a move!!' ... you really don't want to see me get 'down with my bad self!!' :P
*cringes* Thanks... but... uh... yeah... no. No dancing for Celsie.
:eek: WHAT?!?! You doubt my skills????? .... um... yeah... good call!! :P
I don't doubt your skills at all...

for falling flat on your ass.

:P

Midnight24 said:
CLCgolfca said:
AliasALIAS said:
:beerdrink:
AHHHHHHH!!!! He's blowing perfectly, good foam off the top of that beer for no reason!! MAKE HIM STOP!!! ACK!!!! :P
Figures you'd spot that, ;)
Maybe the poor smilie has allergies, and he couldn't help himself... he sneezed... you're being allerig-ist! SMILIES WITH ALLERGIES DEMAND RIGHTS TOO!

I've got MV in saran wrap... he's MINE ALL MINE! Bwahahahaha...

::sees Tommy:: Yeah... we're good... :lol:

abercrombieprep said:
Midnight24 said:
CLCgolfca said:
AliasALIAS said:
AHHHHHHH!!!! He's blowing perfectly, good foam off the top of that beer for no reason!! MAKE HIM STOP!!! ACK!!!! :P
Maybe the poor smilie has allergies, and he couldn't help himself... he sneezed... you're being allerig-ist! SMILIES WITH ALLERGIES DEMAND RIGHTS TOO!
Uhh, alergy prejudice, what has the world come to? How disrespectful of you Celsie

You know I'm just kidding...

Tommy said:
abercrombieprep said:
Midnight24 said:
CLCgolfca said:
AliasALIAS said:
Uhh, alergy prejudice, what has the world come to? How disrespectful of you Celsie

You know I'm just kidding...
Wow... I've read that Alias story one too many times... I'm stealing Sark's line... :lol:

Guys... I gots to go to bed... I know early, but I've been sick with this ear infection since August, I need to get over it! I'll see ya'll tomorrow after we clean... :thinking: maybe...

Love ya Tommy! :xmas:

I'm going to bed too. Don't break the boards while the staff members are gone. Also, remember, NO more than 1 upload and that must be done in the uploading thread. If there is a problem with this tomorrow when I check all the old posts, the consequence will be harsh.

On a lighter note, good night everyone

oh... i've got a new one... it arrived on the 24th... BUT the sucky thing is, I can't get 'net access until the 2nd of January!! That's the earliest I was able to book a high speed hook up on it! ACK!!! 6 more days, 6 more days, 6 more days.... that's all I keep telling myself!! loL!

6 days will fly by! :D I don't start classes til the 10th, ^_^
I can't tell you how happy I am about that. So I still have a fun more free days ahead, lol

Midnight24 said:
6 days will fly by! :D I don't start classes til the 10th, ^_^
I can't tell you how happy I am about that. So I still have a fun more free days ahead, lol
Sadly, I have to go back to work on the 2nd, and that starts 2 weeks of actual work I'll have to do. :P So, until the 2nd - I'm all EVERYONE'S!! .... after that, things will be slightly limited! :( ....

Back