The Party

SydneyBristow201717 said:
Oh and Flames24, what's going on with you and Nascar? You have to come with me to the New Years Party?!
Hey SB201717 and everyone! Just got in here now b/c I have to get off and let my siblings go online and I decide that I want the late night hours mostly, so that's why a lot of my posts are usually at night. Anyways, back to your question, NASCAR has the winter off til Febraury (well, actually they do some testing in January), but Febraury til November is when they'll do racing. It'll be quite a long time before I do some racing of my own, but I'll let the board know when that it is.

Sure, I'll go to the New Year's party with you.

And we'll just pretend here for now...who wants to come take a ride with me in my race car? Hehe...take a look at it here:
darl10.jpg

How are you doing SB201717?

Your host is back....

Actually, I could have been here for quite a while last night - I stayed up till 4 am to watch a TechTV marathon, lol

Tommy said:
Your host is back....

Actually, I could have been here for quite a while last night - I stayed up till 4 am to watch a TechTV marathon, lol
about what? (like the name of the channel doesn't give it away hehe) But waht was it specifically about?

AliasALIAS said:
Tommy said:
Your host is back....

about what? (like the name of the channel doesn't give it away hehe) But waht was it specifically about?
It was an 18 hour LIVE "Help-a-thon"

Back