Season 3 "The Passenger is Irina's LEGACY"

Status
Not open for further replies.
In 3.17 "The Frame," Djimon's character said "The Passenger is Irina's Legacy." Perhaps they will reveal the true identity of the passenger in this eppy! :P

So somehow Vaughn and Irina have a connection between the passenger because that was the reason I guess that lauren married him. I highly doubt though that JJ would put us through the pain of making them blood related. So does anyone have any ideas then on what the connection may be?

Yeah that would make Irina a real sl**.... I mean come on Jack, Sloane, AND Bill Vaughn? How many times can a wife cheat on her husband??

I wasn't saying Irina got together with Vaughn's dad! I was saying there's a connection between them... not just the fact that Irina killed Daddy Vaughn...

Vaughn: "When she got through with my father, he could only be identified from his dental records"

SOUND FAMILIAR????

Tania123 said:
Vaughn: "When she got through with my father, he could only be identified from his dental records"

SOUND FAMILIAR????
oh definitely! I picked up on that after watchinf S1 over again.

I don't know about all this with Bill Vaughn and Irina and all that. I don't know if they'd tie everyone into the same blood like that. It's just kinda weird. But I do think there's a possibility that Bill Vaughn is still alive.

Bill Vaughn still alive? :blink:

that would mean that Danny ... slaugthered to dead, might still be alive ...
that would mean that Emily ... shot by Dixon, might still be alive ...
that would mean that Francie ... shot in the head, might still be allive ...
that would mean that Lazarey ... shot by Lauren, might still be alive ...
that would mean that Freplica ... who was shot 3 times by Syd, was still alive ...
and then was supposedly killed by a knife-stab, might still be alive ...

If Bill were alive, then Michael is gonna have some major psychosis. I can understand if people under cover don't let families know they're alive due to risk of exposure, but when their family members are spies themselves... doncha think they know how to cover up the knowledge? Bill should have saved Michael from years of anguish.

i am so gald

i would hate it if Syd turned out to be SLoane's daughter

Sloane is like 1/4 of the man Jack is, it wouldnt be fair to syd

p.s man, irina is a sl**

The Passenger is Irina's Legacy ... could this mean, that as we are introduced to this new character ... Irina will no longer be needed for the show?

It seems odd, that JJ is trying to get Ms. Olin on the show for one episode ... and that particular episode would be also the send-off for Irina ... as Irina's legacy will be shown ... she, as a character will not longer be needed ...

what do you guys think?

I've gone through and eliminated all spoiler posts in this thread. Please keep spoilers ONLY in the spoiler forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back