Season 3 The Passenger- who is it?

I think I figured it out...

<!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->
We all know Sydney is getting a sister soon and I think she is the passenger.

The Passenger being Irina is too obvious, it HAS to be Nadia (Sydney's sister), thats the only person it could be.<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->

OK SPOILER...

next time put it in tags please....<!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->but yah it is nadia<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->

Yes, pleeeeeeeeaaaaasssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee use spoiler tags when posting spoilers. ;)

I'm not sure if it's Irina. Bomani said, "The Passenger is Irina's legacy." Is Irina her own loegacy? :blink: :P

But for now I'll go that direction. Sloane said the Passengr would affect Jack and Sydney, and the doctor dude (what's his name? :lol:smiley: said he's been protecting her. Could be the other her, but I'll settle with Irina.

Oy :blink:

I liked it better before I checked dictionary.com :lol:

I'm spoiler-free so I think it would be really cool for the Passenger to be Anna Espinosa, like come on what's happened to her these last 3 years afte Sark took down K-directorate? It would be cool if she used her Rambaldi tatto to infltrate the order, and it turned out that her had to become the passeger. I mean McKennas Cole has come back, why not Anna?

i wish i was - this would have been a great one to guess and it got ruined by stupid spoilers in the thread titles a couple of weeks ago. :(

i know! :(
but i'm usually spoiler free - u should come and check out our spoiler free club/thread in general alias!!! :smiley:

Back