Season 3 The Passenger?

Just wondering if anyone has any ideas what Lazaray meant by the Passenger? I don't remember any reference to that during any other episodes.

Maybe the passenger reference was to Lauren. Remeber when she went home after meeting with Kendall for the first time? And she saw Vaughn with Lauren. At the time she didn't know her name but maybe she mentioned her to Lazarey. She was Vaughn's "passenger".

Now that I have typed it..... it seems kind of ridiculous. But hey.... anything goes.

I don't think they have given us any clues as to who the passenger is...I think it's a plot device to push the next several eps. We probably won't get much info on 'the passenger' until ep 13/14 or something.

Since Lazaray was being held at that facility, he would probably have known or maybe overheard what they were doing. What if they already fertilized an egg by the time Syd and the gang got there and that is what they referred to as "the passenger?"

I so hope this does not happen...but my theory is that they planted Lauren so that once they fertilized Sydney's egg they would implant the egg in Lauren and then she would pass it off as if she got pregnant by Vaughn.....

I also think they most likely had an egg fertilized before they got there...this could be the "passenger" but where do you think they might have hidden it, or who has it? :thinking:

I feel like they wouldn't have had time to fertilize it and implant it in someone...and I wouldn't think Lauren could have had it implanted in her and been up and ready to shoot Lazarey so soon after...maybe I'm wrong...

Let's see...

A passenger is someone who's being taken for a ride, going along with someone...

I think that's a reference to the mole in the CIA. Still no idea though, although I said it was Dixon or Jack on another thread.

I like the theory about Lauren being Vaughn's passenger when Julia saw them. But then she saw them kiss (on the cheek, I must say), so she could have caled Lauren the "new girlfriend".

I don't think we know anything about the passenger either..I think it's just a whole new thing, ahhh...I don't know, but maybe Kendall knows something about it, he seems to know a lot right now....I really think it has something to do with Lauren tho..(I'M SOOO HAPPY SHE'S PART OF THE COVENANT!!! I KNEW SHE WOULD BE!!!)

i agree with the person who said that we're probably not supposed to know who the passenger is. it'll be a plot line for the rest of the season.

Maybe the passenger refers to an additional egg or maybe to Lauren. They'll probably try to impregnate Lauren and have her bear the kid, if they go that route. But, how are we supposed to know, since Syd destroyed all the evidence?

i think the passenger is someone we haven't met and obviously someone that Syd was once in contact with or knew about. I don't think its her child because he said it more like it was a living person they had discussed and worked with/against before.

I had a theory at the end of last season that the Rambaldi device was an artificial womb that in conjunction with the DiRgno heart was designed to grow one of Sydney's stolen eggs from the Laproscopic surgery. Could the "Passenger" be code for the Rambaldi & Sydney embryo? 🕵

its either vaughn or lauren - one or the other is taking the other along for a ride - my guess is Vaughn is the passanger - and that it is Lauren who is taking him for a ride . I hope that Julia knew Lauren was a baddie and had trapped Vaughn and that was why she was willing to get rid of her memories and go back to being syd - cos she knew the truth would out and she'd get the vaughnster back! :smiley:

I'm thinking the passenger is the new baby...inside of whoever is carrying it...most likely lauren in my mind, because it would throw the biggest reaction.

Back