Season 3 The Passenger

Who was the "Passenger" Lazeray tried to remind Syd about before he died?

• Lauren

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sark

• McKennas Cole

• Dixon

• Simon

• Another alias Character

• Someone we haven't met Yet

• The child they wanted Syd to have

• The Passenger's not a person, it's an object

• Total voters
Before he got shot, Lazarey tried to tell Syd about "the passenger". She thought they'd have lots of time to talk about it at the hospital, then Lauren shot him. Who or what is the passenger?

Hmm. Im wondering this myself.

<!--SPOILER BEGIN--><div onClick="openClose('53dae64dd696c557b878b367c3b7f95b')" style="font-weight: bold">Click For Spoiler</div><div id="53dae64dd696c557b878b367c3b7f95b" style="display:none"><!--SPOILER END--> I know Cole is supposed to resurface soon. It will be interesting to find out.<!--SPOILER DIV--></div><!--SPOILER DIV-->

Please use [ SPOILER ] tags when posting spoilers.

I think it's Will bcuz Lazarey seemed like he had just learned recently that "julia" learned about the "passenger", and just last episode, he found out that "julia" had come in contact with Will

I´m very curious about who or what the passenger might be.

Though I´m leaning more towards it being an object than a person.
I don´t think it´s a baby because Syd destroyed the testtubes and why would the Covenant wanna "create" another baby if there allready was one. Unless that´s a secret that Syd didn´t tell Kendall about.

I just got a thought, what if Syd did "have" a baby and then took it and placed with some family somewhere where noone could find it and then erased her memory, so she wouldn´t remember it. Just an idea, but I don´t think that´s the case, I hope not..

So, Mckennas Cole is head of the covenant, it seems or atleast part of it. Since he was working for Irina before, I thought that she was envolved somehow, but I don´t think she would ever let Syd go through all that.

Well, just a couple of thoughts... I hope we find out about the passenger in next ep. but I´m afraid it might take a while.. :confused:

Wasn't there a line somewhere, where someone said "Unless someone else was involved", or something about someone being involved Julia didn't tell Kendall about. This might be the passenger. I don't think Julia told Kendall as much about things as he thought.

my obvious answer would be lauren bc she was the one the camera focused on after that scene... especially us just learning she was evil but i am not too sure that is right...

i have no clue! :blink:

i was thinking that the passenger was probably a thing and not a person. this is only because it would be too obvious for alias if the passenger was a person, especially since people usually think that passengers can only be people. so, i bet the passenger is either a thing having to do with the rambaldi tissue (since the only time lazarey saw syd (Julia) was in that lab place w/ the rambaldi tissue, so he assumed she knew about whatever the passenger is b/c she was distroying the cube and the lab), or it's a person we haven't met yet...a person like the person who might carry the syd/rambaldi baby. i bet that's what "the passenger" is!!

HeatherLOVESAlias said:
i was thinking that the passenger was probably a thing and not a person. this is only because it would be too obvious for alias if the passenger was a person, especially since people usually think that passengers can only be people. so, i bet the passenger is either a thing having to do with the rambaldi tissue (since the only time lazarey saw syd (Julia) was in that lab place w/ the rambaldi tissue, so he assumed she knew about whatever the passenger is b/c she was distroying the cube and the lab), or it's a person we haven't met yet...a person like the person who might carry the syd/rambaldi baby. i bet that's what "the passenger" is!!
That makes sense!

But when Sydney was telling Lazarey that they'd have time to talk in the hospital, I was just thinking, "No! Talk to him now! Don't you know that whenever something like this happens, they usually die? Talk to him!"

even though i kinda thought it was the child...i think it is gonna end up being an object like the DNA of rambaldi but something different...maybe they have like a fertilized egg in an incubator somewhere...i dunno i think it is gonna end up being an object tho...i think a kid is too obvious

ummmmm i voted lauren cuz ya she's not really the driver of the story she's the passenger "BUTTING IN" and shes making herself part of the story.. lol but ya it could be Cole too i dunno

I've posted this on another thread, but here goes anyway:

I think Syd and Lauren are working together, and that they knew each other before Syd woke up in Hong Kong. I don't think Lazarey's dead--I believe he drank the Rambaldi juice like Freplica. All this assassination jazz was just a show for Sark to fool him into thinking that his daddy's dead.

JJ is like a master magician, an expert in sleight-of-hand with our minds. Not everything he shows you is the way it goes down. I believe Lauren's good (which should hopefully win her some fans :lol: ). I think Vaughan's good. Jack, Sloane, and Dixon: ? BTW, that remark by Dixon to Syd regarding the Cube: "It's personal for me, too." What was that supposed to mean? Is Dixon working with Sloane (hence his being POd all season), so that Sloane can bring Dixon's dead wife back to life (and Emily also entering the land of the living)? And is the "price tag" the ova + Rambaldi's DNA?

I also think the DSR is as corrupt as the Covenant--if they're not working together to stop Rambaldi's 2nd coming. It's like good cop/bad cop: using somewhat different tactics (the Covenant obviously plays a lot rougher), but to accomplish the same goals. Why in the heck did Kendall use trank darts on Sydney to grab her, when a phone call for "Joey's Pizza" would have gotten her attention?

The DSR's really starting to give me the willies. And the DSR's tactics in Season 1 (when Syd fled to Mt. Sebusio) are typical of closet fascist organizations.

So many questions answers--so many left.

That's why I'm hooked on Alias. :D

Cudgel

I've posted this on another thread, but here goes anyway:

I think Syd and Lauren are working together, and that they knew each other before Syd woke up in Hong Kong. I don't think Lazarey's dead--I believe he drank the Rambaldi juice like Freplica. All this assassination jazz was just a show for Sark to fool him into thinking that his daddy's dead.

JJ is like a master magician, an expert in sleight-of-hand with our minds. Not everything he shows you is the way it goes down. I believe Lauren's good (which should hopefully win her some fans :lol: ). I think Vaughan's good. Jack, Sloane, and Dixon: ? BTW, that remark by Dixon to Syd regarding the Cube: "It's personal for me, too." What was that supposed to mean? Is Dixon working with Sloane (hence his being POd all season), so that Sloane can bring Dixon's dead wife back to life (and Emily also entering the land of the living)? And is the "price tag" the ova + Rambaldi's DNA?

I also think the DSR is as corrupt as the Covenant--if they're not working together to stop Rambaldi's 2nd coming. It's like good cop/bad cop: using somewhat different tactics (the Covenant obviously plays a lot rougher), but to accomplish the same goals. Why in the heck did Kendall use trank darts on Sydney to grab her, when a phone call for "Joey's Pizza" would have gotten her attention?

The DSR's really starting to give me the willies. And the DSR's tactics in Season 1 (when Syd fled to Mt. Sebusio) are typical of closet fascist organizations.

So many questions answers--so many left.

That's why I'm hooked on Alias. :D

Cudgel

for this i was planning to put a character we havent met yet but i think i assidentally put another alias character but its okay...i actually have no clue who the passenger might be i mean all the choises made sence in a way so....im just one confused little boy lol and when im watching alias....i like it that way!

my theory... the passenger is sydneys baby!!!! She might be pregnant or something. Or, they put the passenger in Allison like they did in friends with phoebe. I don't think that Syd killed all the eggs they took, or all of the rombaldi skin. This episode was awesome. :D

Back