Season 3 The Passenger

Who was the "Passenger" Lazeray tried to remind Syd about before he died?

• Lauren

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sark

• McKennas Cole

• Dixon

• Simon

• Another alias Character

• Someone we haven't met Yet

• The child they wanted Syd to have

• The Passenger's not a person, it's an object

• Total voters
cudgel of forlorn dreams said:
I've posted this on another thread, but here goes anyway:

I think Syd and Lauren are working together, and that they knew each other before Syd woke up in Hong Kong.  I don't think Lazarey's dead--I believe he drank the Rambaldi juice like Freplica.  All this assassination jazz was just a show for Sark to fool him into thinking that his daddy's dead. 

JJ is like a master magician, an expert in sleight-of-hand with our minds.  Not everything he shows you is the way it goes down.  I believe Lauren's good (which should hopefully win her some fans :lol: ).  I think Vaughan's good.  Jack, Sloane, and Dixon: ? BTW, that remark by Dixon to Syd regarding the Cube:  "It's personal for me, too."  What was that supposed to mean? Is Dixon working with Sloane (hence his being POd all season), so that Sloane can bring Dixon's dead wife back to life (and Emily also entering the land of the living)?  And is the "price tag" the ova + Rambaldi's DNA?

I also think the DSR is as corrupt as the Covenant--if they're not working together to stop Rambaldi's 2nd coming.  It's like good cop/bad cop:  using somewhat different tactics (the Covenant obviously plays a lot rougher), but to accomplish the same goals.  Why in the heck did Kendall use trank darts on Sydney to grab her, when a phone call for "Joey's Pizza" would have gotten her attention?

The DSR's really starting to give me the willies.  And the DSR's tactics in Season 1 (when Syd fled to Mt. Sebusio) are typical of closet fascist organizations. 

So many questions answers--so many left.

That's why I'm hooked on Alias. :D

Cudgel
Heck. I hope you aren't right about Lauren and Sydney working together, but that does could be another one of Alias's famous twists. It will really tick me off if that Lauren isn't really evil!!!!!! :angry:

HeatherLOVESAlias said:
This isn't really related to the topic in this thread...but what's a J/A shipper? Jack and who?
(Gee, I hope it's not Jack/Arvin :blink: )

verdantheart said:
HeatherLOVESAlias said:
This isn't really related to the topic in this thread...but what's a J/A shipper? Jack and who?
(Gee, I hope it's not Jack/Arvin :blink: )
HAHAHAHAHA OMG!!! I BET IT IS!!!
too bad they hate each other...that love link will never happen.
it's almost as doubtful as S/S!! ahhH! don't kill me Sark/Syd shippers!

So, I put this in the wrong place originally, but thanks to freakforalias I'm in the right spot. Here is what I think:

Ok, so call me crazy, but remember when Sydney went to the doctor and he put her into the memory/dream state...well, she was in a car with Dixon...hence he was the other "passenger"...any of you guys think I have something here?

adicted2alias said:
Ok, so call me crazy, but remember when Sydney went to the doctor and he put her into the memory/dream state...well, she was in a car with Dixon...hence he was the other "passenger"...any of you guys think I have something here?
'Course, he was the "driver" . . . but you might have something there . . .
;)

Another mistery... Just as they answer some questions, some others arise.

Welcome to the world of Alias! :lol:

Back