Season 3 THe Passenger

I am surprised that there was not a topic here for this yet. What do you think it is? Let's discuss this here nad try to develop ideas together.....
I have been thinking it could be...
1. Carries baby
2. any kind of baby anywhere else.
3. a bug of some sort to track Sydney.
4. the other person Sydney mentioned that she throught may have been helping her.
5. a bug implanted in sydney to keep her from having children

Wha :woot: t do you think??????

I think that the passenger is Lauren because it seems to me like a person that would be going along for the ride..... like Lauren who is apparently on the EVIL ride, but pretending to be on the good ride... it just seemed like it was obviously lauren to me... especially after she sniped lazaray

i dont get this whole "passenger" thing.... why are people assuming that it had something to do with a baby? I thought he meant that he must have seen Lauren sometime as a passenger in a car or something with Sark.

I'm trying to think from Lazarey's point of view. I think its part of Sark's secret which we currently don't know. Possibly having to do with a baby.

I think that the 'Passenger' could be Lauren. She is the 'passenger' in the Rambaldi prophecy. She is considered to be the 'passenger' because she does not belong in the prophecy, she is just serving a part in it for now. I believe that this "part", is being the seregunt mother of Syd/Milo's kid. Lauren will then tell Vaugn that the baby she is carrying is his. When Syd and Vaughn find out that Lauren in evil and what she has been up to (as the 8-balll has said), Vaughn will find out that the baby that his wife is carrying is not his--it is Sydneys and Milo's baby. Lauren carrying this child will serve as her on-going role for Alias for upcoming seasons (as it has been mentioned--Lauren will al least be in Alias for 3 more seasons).

What do yall think? ;)

3 more seasons of Lauren?????? I think I might cry! But with the Passenger thing, I really don't think it has anything to do with a baby; why wouldn't he just say, Baby? And dang it Lazaray, why didn't you say something to Sydney before you got to LA and not 2 seconds before you get shot?

I keep thinking back to something Jack said at the beginning of the Full Disclosure episode- he was telling Sydney to forget everything they knew about her missing two years and to look at all the evidence again without any assumptions. My guess is, the answer to the "passenger" may lie in her (and us) doing that.

umm ya the passenger-lauren.... that's what i thought... but her being the surrogate mother um didn't they destroy all the "equipment" syd burned it all unless she stole some but if she did steal some then ya ur theory could be true lol
lazarey that was so sad... cuz i knew he was gunna die when she said we'll have time to talk in the hospital.. why couldn't he just let him talk in the ambulance... lol
:blink: :blink: :angry: :angry: :blink: :blink: LAUREN!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg if we have to go through 3 seasons of her i'll cry unless vaughn is wid syd but lauren omg i hate her

Ok well this is what i think... Maybe Lauren is pregnant b/c didn't we see the scientist and sark fertilizing the egg earlier than syd saw it i mean maybe they could have taken the fertilized egg planted it and were planning on keeping the rest just in case...
But then maybe the passenger is carries baby and syd bound marshall and carrie together...she introduced them well indirectly...i don't know

Okay for all of you mentioning it being Carrie's baby, let's use some logic here.

1. The cube with Rimbaldi's DNA was JUST found.
2. Carrie has been pregnant for how long?

DUH.

In the scene from the funeral... When Syd saw Lauren & Vaughan in the car together.. who was driving and who was the passenger?

Perhaps when Syd relayed the story to Lazarey, as I'm sure she must have at some point, perhaps he was referring to whoever wasn't driving? Yeah, far fetched I realize.

What if, before giving over Rambaldi's DNA, Lazarey and Sydney arranged to have part of it hidden in her. The passenger. Perhaps they did this at the same time when they erased her memory? We don't have a real answer as to why she did that. Perhaps it was as much because she didn't want to remember that a piece of Rambaldi is hidden inside her body somewhere as she didn't want to give up the location of the cube.

D'oh! More questions than there are answers!!!!

This show kills me!!!! :woot:

- Meta

Everyone is getting all riled up about this "passenger" business. But personally I think he meant it rather simply. Let me explain my perspective. When Sydney shot up the test tube babies, Lazarey was there and brought to the hospital. The last time Sydney had been with Lazarey before this was when Will was meeting him. Thats when Sark showed up in the van and I believe tranquilized him (cant quite remember). I think the passenger was meant in the typical form. The passenger in the van with Sark. Lazarey would know who the passenger was because he woke up in the facility with Sark, and probably saw Lauren, who I assume is the "passenger".
-havefaith :wiltedrose:

My bet is that it's Lauren. While Lazarey was with Sark and Allison, he probably overheard that there was a mole in the CIA and that the codename was Passenger. And that's why Sark told Lauren to kill him. Simple as that.

You know what, I think that there is no baby thing. Sydney destroyed the stuff, there was nothing left. Having there still be stuff after she destroyed everything would be jipping everyone off and stretching an already too long storyline of Rambaldi. I bet there will be no baby, at least not one born to Syd or Lauren. And I agree, Carrie could not be having the rambaldi baby.

havefaith said:
Everyone is getting all riled up about this "passenger" business. But personally I think he meant it rather simply. Let me explain my perspective. When Sydney shot up the test tube babies, Lazarey was there and brought to the hospital. The last time Sydney had been with Lazarey before this was when Will was meeting him. Thats when Sark showed up in the van and I believe tranquilized him (cant quite remember). I think the passenger was meant in the typical form. The passenger in the van with Sark. Lazarey would know who the passenger was because he woke up in the facility with Sark, and probably saw Lauren, who I assume is the "passenger".
-havefaith :wiltedrose:
Hmmm. Decent theory for a first post. (y)

I also don't think that Carrie is carring the S/R baby. There are just too many things wrong with that..... :confused:
As for the whole passenger thing....well, I have no idea, lol.

WOW! What great theories and ideas. I DO think that Sark got away with one vile (test tube baby) and that he will need somewhere to plant it. As to who he will use...I have no idea. Lauren is definatly the mole and I believe that she was sent by the Covenant to keep Vaughn preoccupied. I think that Sark and she will be partners, now. When Sydney had the dream thereapy, Lauren was there and seemed to be a part of what had happened in the last two years. Maybe Syd's blonde hair while she was Julia Thorne was to represent Lauren or be Lauren's double. Maybe Lauren also uses the alias Julia Thorne??
This show is just too awesome and mind boggling! :blink: I love it and can't wait to find out more. As for Rambaldi, I believe he will be in the story line for quite sometime and I do believe that Sloane is involved somehow... :o_O:

I might be the only one who really likes Lauren. I think that she is great. I think that her role can only get better as time goes by. I am not all together convinced that she is bad. She could be taking orders from someone, thinking she is doing this for the CIA. I also think that it would be a great story line if she was bad. Can't you see it, her hating Syd even more because she stole her man. It would be great. We will all have to wait and see.

I like everyone is ready for Syd and Vaughn to get back together, but in the mean time I love the L/V/S story line.

I hope there is no baby. I think it would change the whole fell of the show. I do think they will let us think it will happen, but in the end it won't.

That is just my take on the situation.

Back