Season 5 The Passenger

MM just seems much darker in hair and eyes. But otherwise, they could resemble a family .

I think Mia inherited Daddy Sloane's eyes. :smiley:

(btw, am I the only one who thinks he looks like the Great Mouse Detective??) :D

Where has it been reported that her name is not Nadia anymore? Can someone also please help me with the references to "Aidan?" I have seen all of the episodes this season, but I don't have them on tape. I vaguely recall something about a birthday cake in Syd's recollections from her past, but I completely forgot the connections with Aidan? I think Nadia would be a good name, especially since, as someone pointed out somewhere else, the name Nadia means hope.

I am ok with the sister angle overall, as long as she does not (God forbid!) EVER attempt to come between Sydney and Vaughn! I really wish she would be an innocent who does not know about her connections to spies (ala Syd) and can give Sydney a way to have a personal life once again. She desperately needs one.

I think the whole new sister thing is kinda lame... I wish they would just bring back the old characters instead of adding on to sydny's family! she started with a dad now she has: mom, dad, sister, aunt, possible-father (sloan)

No, I WANT IT TO BE SYD!!!!!!!!!

Who needs a stinking sister??? LOL

I know people are saying Syd need a friend and/or sister to confide in but I don't think Syd will be that cozy with little sis for a long while, don't you. She finds it hard to confide in anyone since the death of Danny. The only one I think she would more like confide in would be Will; I don't think they will bring him back, do you?

And what's more is the fact that her mum HAD an affair with her enemy, she WONT look kindly upon mummy, will she, knowing how (she doesn't show it much) she loves her daddy--Jack!

Then again she might have mix feelings IF the sister is Sloan's (did some one said that Sloan knows where she is?) he might have corrupted her to HIS way of thinking, so Syd MIGHT consider her some one to be wary of. So NO confiding OR friendship right off. As it should be.

Okay maybe someone has already said this...but maybe this sister is the girl in the rambaldi sketch. She is bound to look like Sydney, and if she is a spawn of Sloane and Irina - I'm thinking she is nothing but evil.

I don't know what is really going. I just hate waiting. I want to see what is going on. But it is kind of weird for Sydney to be having a sister. But I thought that Sydney was souposed to Sloane's daughter? And to hear all of a sudden that they didn't have Sydney but another daughter. It doesn't make any sense. But as the show progress I think we are in for some big shockers that we wouldn't even think possible!!! :jawdrop:

Hum... Interesting theroy. i didn't spell that right, i know.

never thought about it. but, what about the scar? what would the sis have that syd didn't? what would make her fullfill the prophocey.

you know what doesn't make any sense to me? the part about mt. sabasio. syd went there. and unless she climbed the wrong mt.,....i dunno.

Sydney Bristow 2300844 said:
Hum... Interesting theroy. i didn't spell that right, i know.

never thought about it. but, what about the scar? what would the sis have that syd didn't? what would make her fullfill the prophocey.

you know what doesn't make any sense to me? the part about mt. sabasio. syd went there. and unless she climbed the wrong mt.,....i dunno.

She could still see the mt. but that might not quench her thirst, or some such. That's why I still think it's Syd all the way!

She has lost a lot : her fiancé, two (Francie & Will--technically) best friends, her mum, 2 years of her life, Vaughn and one of her ovaries! What (if those don't put a normal body over the edge...) more would it take to see the fury that Rambaldi was talking about? Losing Jack??? Or will it take some thing else? :(

SpyGirl47 said:
i'm new here but i've been at SD-1 for a while so i'm  the actress that will be playing the sister is Mía Maestro... i got this info from vartanho.com...which is very reliable. i did a google picture search for her and she looks a lot like Lena Olin.
150.jpg

here's a pic of Mia (originally from Buenas Aires)

Oh, I guess her name is going to be Nadia

Ahem... ignore my previous post in this thread, if anyone read it.

SpySkipper's name has now been changed back to Nadia. Her last name is Santos (read: Saint). Heh.

Way to show organization, writing staff!

(Info from DD)

Back