Season 5 The Passenger

You know for a fact that JJ's going to tie in Vaughn's dad in the season finally. I'm positive. They have been bringing him up off and on throughout the whole 3 Seasons. What if he was never even killed, but went off with Irina? I haven't seen any posts that mention this.

If Vaughn's dad is still alive, HE could be the head of the Covenent, with Irina. This could explain why they had Lauren marry Vaughn (he was getting too much useful intel on Irina in S2).

Also in other spoilers they mention that Vaughn will be brainwashed...I just KNOW this is connected to his dad and that he's still alive!

Wouldn't it be a shocker if at the end of the last episode this season, Bill Vaughn walks in, Vaughn is in a chair after being tortured (flashbacks of Syd circa Season 1 finale). Hey, it would make an interesting twist.

Maybe Nadia is offspring of Irina & Bill Vaughn?

Even JJ is not that sick. It would mean that Vaughn, Nadia and Syd are related : END OF THE SHOW. And the spoilers sources have confirmed that she was Sloane's daughter. But DD is free to correct me if he feels the need to! :D

Vaughn's dad as head of Covenant.. ooooh, I'd like to see that!!! Vaughn would be so crushed!

Heh... that would be like Sydney finding out her mom was The Man after idolizing her as a literature professor....

I say we leave Bill Vaughn dead. Sure we can add some backstory to his life 20 years ago but lets leave it at that. It was an awesome creative touch bringing Laura Bristow/Irina back, but two times would be too cliche.

I think Vaughn never got over the fact that Syd's mom killed his father, especially since Syd "made connection" with her. It would always shadow their relationship. Imagine them being married. “Who is your mother-in-law?” “Oh, she killed my father!”
So bringing Bill Vaughn back opens the whole new avenue for S/V relationship.
Anyway, it just proves that JJ can turn storyline upside down any time he wants.

You know for a fact that JJ's going to tie in Vaughn's dad in the season finally. I'm positive. They have been bringing him up off and on throughout the whole 3 Seasons. What if he was never even killed, but went off with Irina? I haven't seen any posts that mention this.

If Vaughn's dad is still alive, HE could be the head of the Covenent, with Irina. This could explain why they had Lauren marry Vaughn (he was getting too much useful intel on Irina in S2).

Wait, this is a good idea. Ok, we all know Irina has a heart somewhere in there. She said "You look just like him"...I don't know. I think you're on to something.

bring back vaughn's dad? :wtf: no friggen way is that a good idea!
first of all, its totally recyled plot lines; bringing back syd's mom...
bah, i'd prob go hunt down jj if that happened....

🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 baaad idea.

at one point vaughn makes a comment like, "When she got done with my father, he could only be identified by his dental records." thats the same way they identified "syd" when she "died" they inserted her dna into someone elses teeth. as much as i hate the idea of vaughns dad coming back, cuz its just so random, it is plausible. ridiculous, but the storylines there.

spoilers sources confirmed that Sloane is the father of Nadia and that Irina is the mother! But as long as Sloane is not Syd's dad then thats fine...right :blink: :thinking:

Bill Vaughn COULD be the head of the covenant, and with how MVhunny said- put the deaths together. I think you guys are on to something. I mean- as far as we no, the man buried in Bill Vaughn's tomb could be a mad scientist that the KGB wanted to extirminate.... Kinda like the guy that Syd killed to show loyalty to the Covenant, huh?

MVhunny Posted on Apr 4 2004, 10:03 AM
  at one point vaughn makes a comment like, "When she got done with my father, he could only be identified by his dental records." 

Ok, we all know Irina has a heart somewhere in there. She said "You look just like him"...I don't know. I think you're on to something.

That's exactly where I was coming from with the whole Bill Vaughn idea! :D I just couldn't remember what the quotes were from S1 & S2.

It has stuck with me though, that moment when Irina said how he look like his dad. It almost seemed like she was very fond of Bill Vaughn, NOT like she was a sicko (like they kind of tried to make it sound).

I feel that either Bill Vaughn or Danny will somehow come back in the season finale. (y) I'm probably wrong, but hey, you never know!

mountaineer2003 said:
I feel that either Bill Vaughn or Danny will somehow come back in the season finale. (y) I'm probably wrong, but hey, you never know!
Danny? A bad guy? A faked death? It's kind of sick and twisted, but I like it.

if one of them had to come back i would hope it was vaughns dad but....about the bringing up of vaughns dad during season 3....he brought him up just as much in season one and two. that's just my opinion though.

Now that is interesting Vaughn's dad. Could be you never know. I was trying to remember whar Irina kept telling Sydney in S2 about how the truth is not what it seems or something like that. I was going to check out my DVD's but I loaned them out. Does anyone remember?

yah i think vaughns dad found out about the passenger, and thats why irina killed him. i dont remember all of what she said, but yah it was about how not everything is what it seems and that syd had to realize the prophecy, and not irina...

Do you mean how Irina told Michael how much he looks like his dad?
I don't think that he was expecting that.
Another episode showed Vaughn telling Syd how they had to use dental records to identify his dad. Does this answer your question?
Or how Irina kept telling Syd that "Truth takes time"?

I personally agree with most of you for many reasons. I mean come on Syd is going to render the greatest power unto utter desolation? Uhhh NO! Syd would never take over the world but from a lot of things I ahve read it seems that her sister will. I mean come on her dad is Sloane...no wonder she is bad!

Yea sometimes I wonder what the whole Truth Takes Time thing is about because she says it twice in the second season. She says it in The Enemy Walks In which is the first episode. At the very end Syd's head is to the ground and Irina picks up the biefcase and says Truth Takes Time and then on the episode Truth Takes Time she sends it in morse code. Hmmmm.......interesting??

Back