Season 5 The Passenger

Not sure if someone already said this, but I rewatched Episode 9. In the dream she was a little girl at a birthday part and they show her cutting a cake. In the first cut the cake says "Happy Birthday Sydney" then when they cut back to the cake again it says "St. Aiden"

Thought that was weird. . . :jawdrop:

Rendering the greatest power unto desolation...maybe we are READING IT WRONG....maybe "the greatest power" is an EVIL one...like Sloane or who knows...and Syd is going to defeat it....maybe that's it.

I like the interpretation much better...Syd saving the world!

didnt blood come out of the cake because she was cutting off lazareys hand, whose contact name was st aiden, who knew about the passenger, who is nadia? thats how its all connected...

Go to TWoP and scroll to the bottom. You will see evidence supporting my theory (previously posted in this thread) about Bill Vaughn making an appearance in the season finale.

it doesnt say anything about bill vaughn appearing...OH you mean this: It's [the cliffhanger] something akin to what we did in season one where Sydney met her mom, along those lines.
i dunno, i think theyre just saying that its a big twist, not that vaughns gonna meet his dad...

I just found out a couple of days ago about the whole Syd having a sister thing and I think its soo great because there have been so many fics about Syd having a sister and now it's finally happening on the show yay! We all know how exciting the Spy Fam Mission was with Syd Irina and Jack but wouldn't it be cool to have Syd, her sis, Irina, Jack, and Sloane all somehow be caught in the same mission or something?

Wait, if Syd's sister is Sloane's daughter, then it's really her half-sister isn't it? Unless she is Sloane's daughter and not Jacks?

so she isn't sloanes daughter then? good, thats a relief id rather her be jacks.

anywayz, who cares half-sister or sister it doesn't matter there blood so...yea.

no, i meant syd being sloanes daughter. i know her sis is sloanes daughter. syds not, so its half-sister. but it really doesn't matter. like i said, theres blood.

Just got the new Alias mag and realized that this was all connected with that piece of paper that Conrad gave Sloane in season 2. It said that he had a daughter, that she was the passenger, and his endgame is to find the passenger. Remember that green juice he was injecting himself with I think in episode 3.13? That was so his daughter can "channel" the spirit of Rambaldi. She has the ability (her name is Ava, but it might change) to "recreate" Rambaldi's machines and drawings.

This is gona be good!

I think Syd's having a sister will be great, as long as she's an ally. I think Season 3 has been of much lesser quality than the previous, mostly because they killed off her friends! We need to see her have some kind of a life outside of the CIA. I'm very excited for this week's episode.

The actress playing nadia is Argentinian Mia Maestro and she will appear as a regular in season 4 of alias. keri russell is unlikely to appear on alias although jj abrams has asked her on a number of seperate occasions.

Back