Season 5 The Passenger

Knowing how felgercarb works in the Alias world...they will probably have Vaughn fall in love with her.

No, No...not gonna' happen! Talk about soap opera that would be ridiculous! I don't think even JJ would go that far.

I agree Spike, Syd will always be the rock of Alias! :D

Oh, almost forgot, Kristin spilled the sister spoiler on E! news live tonight so I guess it is definite!

Christy24 said:
According to two inside sources, Mia Maestro, a drop-dead-gorgeous Argentinian actress (and the spitting image of Lena Olin –it’s eerie) has been cast as Nadia, Sydney’s sister. From what I understand, she’s signed on for three episodes this season and will be coming back next year. Now, it turns out (Here comes the storyline so don’t read if you don’t want to know!) that Sloane and Irina did have an affair, and did have a child together, but that child is not our beloved Sydney. … Sloane and Irina’s love child is Nadia, and only Sloane knows where she is. And Sloane will, of course, use all this to his advantage. From what I understand, Mia probably will be a regular next season, and Melissa George will step down to recurring.

Source: Kristin on E!Online
HOLY felgercarb!!!! ha! i knew sloane was telling bull! at LEAST it's not sydney! jack is forver sydney's father but EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! irina and sloane DID have an affair.... :thud: sydney has a half-sister and holy felgercarb mia maestro does look like lena, jg, and she could be related in some way. holy holy holy holy felgercarb.... i love alias! *sigh*

Here is a picture of Irina/Sloane's daughter Nadia!
150.jpg

Hey I wonder is her last name is Sloane or Derevko! :P :rolleyes:

I think that Mia looks a lot more like Lena Olin than JG does. JG's eyes are much more similar to Victor Garber's. Know what I mean?

Posted this over at SD-1 too.....

Just a thought here........Okay....we know that Irina means PEACE and I found out that Nadia means HOPE, but I've not found a really good meaning for Sydney?? I've only found that it's derived from St. Denis of Paris. Oh and I liked whoever came up with Aidan for Nadia...was it <0>? Good call! Aidan in the feminine form means LITTLE FIRE...hmmmm.

Any thoughts?

im not sure what sydney means, but i remember hearing it was an jumble of letters(?) lol for Disney (Dysney) aka company who owns ABC, which airs Alias.

Why must there be friction with a long lost relative? I would speculate that Syd while growing up must have at least once thought about what it would be like to have a sister or a brother. If her longing were great enough, she would be both curious and glad that Nadia is out there. I suppose Syd and Nadia hitting it off right away would be boring to watch...

Tania123 said:
I know this is off topic, but is Lena Olin related to Ken Olin? (he's one of the directors) I've never known for sure.
I had thought about that too. Ken and Lena aren't husband and wife. They are married to other people. But who's to say if they aren't distantly related?

I know this is off topic, but is Lena Olin related to Ken Olin? (he's one of the directors) I've never known for sure.

Ken Olin is married to the lady who plays Dr. Barnett (can't remember her name).

According to TV guide, Mia Maestro (playing Sid's sister) will be in at least three episodes: this is how they put it:

... Alias has tapped actress Mia Maestro (Frida) to play Sydney's kid sis — yes, she has a sister — in at least three episodes beginning April 25.

Back