Season 5 The Passenger

Tania123 said:
There is no way that it is just a coincidence that one of the stars and one of the directors both have the name Olin. NO WAY!

brother and sis? cousins? brother in law?
It has been stated several times that they are NOT related in any way!
Besides Lena is Sweden while Ken is American, it is just another Alias-related enigma, that's all! :D

i read somewhere that syds sis is lauren from an affair irina and sloan had it make perfect sense lauren is 25 and when irina went missing syd was 6 and less then a ayear later lauren was born

MVISAHOTTIE said:
i read somewhere that syds sis is lauren from an affair irina and sloan had it make perfect sense lauren is 25 and when irina went missing syd was 6 and less then a ayear later lauren was born
No Spysis is NOT Lauren, it's a character we have never seen before, Nadia!

This is weird to me: If you go to hollywood.com and search for Mia Maestro, it shows you a pic and a list of her movies. Here is that list:

Cast
• The Motorcycle Diaries (2004) Chichina
• Hotel (2003) Latin Actress
• Daredevil (2003) Elektra
• Frida (2002) Cristina Kahlo
• Timecode (2000) Ana Pauls
• Tango (1998) Elena Flores
• The Venice Project- Danilla
• Picking Up the Pieces- Caria
• The Holy- Girl
• Deepwater- Actor

Daredevil is on the list and it says she played Elektra?! :blink: I don't get it, was she a body double? Did she do the stunts? And how interesting is that!?!? Sorry if already posted.

What do you guys think??

Mia Maestro is pretty petite...but the fact that she was even in the running for the part of Elektra in Daredevil makes me feel good about her chances of being able to be a kick @ss chick...I really don't want Nadia to be a spy, but I don't want her to be some wuss.

I didn't mean to get everybody upset. I was just thinking about it, that maybe Nadia could be Sloane's and Katya's daughter that is all. I just really don't like the idea of Sydney having a sister. But as long it's not Lauren, that's all I care about!!!

QUOTE (sharonky @ Mar 6 2004, 05:28 PM)
I think it is Irina....remember Cole said he was "the man in front of The Man" Irina was known as The Man before she turned herself into the CIA.

I totally Agree!!! Not sure about her hurting her won daughter but if anyone watches Angel, then you know sometimes they've had these themes orchestrated over season upon season to all end in some big finish... Could be that Irina came back into Syd's life just to mess with her and Jack and to get all this going and to put Sloane into the position he is now in, since she had such a huge part in the end of the Alliance. Not sure, but maybe, just maybe....

I think Sidney is the clone of Irina. Jack knows this. The sister is actually sidney/rembaldi's embryo implanted into irina in the past *rembaldi device* ANd Sloan will end up being Rembaldi.

Back in Season 1, episode 4, Jack goes in for an annual checkup with the psychoanalyst guy for sd-6. During that time, when the doctor is trying to relax Jack, Jack begins to have a daydream. At the first of the day dream he sees Laura/Irina holding a baby. We all suspected she was holding Syd as a baby. Then as Irina/Laura turns around Jack looks up and sees it is not Laura at all, its Syd holding the baby. Thats when Syd says, "Its only a matter of time until I find out the truth.." Jack wakes up stunned and shocked and rushes out...
Okay my question is, could this be a part of the sister plot? I mean it makes sense in a way. Like deep down inside Jack may have had some clue to what happened to Irina etc....after she supposedly died......

this also goes with the last post about sidney being Irina's clone....sorry bout the mispost

I have a few theories right now, and they are insanely crazy so I'm only going to post a few until I get some more solid info.

I think that the prophecy was mis-interperted with the whole baby part.
It could have easily been referring to Sydney's baby sister.

Or the prophecy is missing a page therefore possibly telling us more about this "passenger" situation.

Putting in my last opinion for now, I think that the sister angle is a good thing.
Syd practically went 20 years without real "family", and is without a best friend.
She might be able to help ease the pain that Francie left, etc.

Call me crazy.

OMG thnkzz finally we kno who the passenger is it had been buggin me forver! soo does sloane kno about his daughter?? omg JACK!!! would he freak!?!? or sloane?!?!? omg i can't wait til eppy 19!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D :D :D :D :woot: :woot: :woot:

i doubt it but it's possible. i don't want irina to have an affair with a sloane :ermm: but i can take this sister thing. who knows, it might be great! looks liek the all the derevko stuff is great. syd's aunt katya kicks ass too!

Ok so the whole "Aidan" thing is thrown out. Thanks Jinnie. Im thoroughly confused now what is her name then. And is Irina even going to come back this season or did we all just get our hopes up for nothing?

So, this is for comparison ...

this is Mia Maestro ... the supposedly long lost daughter of Irina ... and Lena Olin ... a.k.a. Irina Derevko ... and JG as Sydney Bristow ...

Do they look like family?

Back