Season 3 "The Passenger"

Do you think that maybe there is a prophecy saying that Vaughn and Syd are meant to be together and thats what his relationship to the passenger is? Because the covenant is going to the odds to keep them apart

First with kidnapping Syd and then having an agent marry Vaughn to make sure he didn't find Syd. So do think Rambaldi could have possible predicted these to together. That they are fated? Or as Syd says soulmates

I think so the covenant are trying hard for them 2 not to get together, maybe them two combined can stop Rimbaldi, or their baby (if they have 1)?! Ok im being stupid, that would take forever for the rimbaldi story to end! I dont know but there must be some reason!

A very poetic ending to the series will show that Syd has to follow in the footsteps of the prophecy which will mean that she has to sever her relation with everyone including Vaughn.

dreamlancer said:
A very poetic ending to the series will show that Syd has to follow in the footsteps of the prophecy which will mean that she has to sever her relation with everyone including Vaughn.
that would be nice ... ;)

dreamlancer said:
why do you say this? how do u know?

Maybe if Syd and Vaughn are kept apart... she won't come to her full power. :lol: I've been watching too much Passions. :blink:

Back