The past is not always what it seems

Title: The past is not always what it seems
What you need to know: This is after season 4. APO does not exsist. Sydney and Vaughn are engaged. Sydney's pregnant and they both are off of active dutiy. I do not pay much attation to character devolpoment or their ture personalities. THis is my first fic
Rating: PG, i'd say PG13 to be safe
Disclaimer: I do not own alias or any of the characters (except Jamie). all of that stuff belongs to J.J and his pose.
1. I can't type
2. i know the title sucks
3. Throw your tomato's at me after you read the chapter.
OK EVERYONE HERE IS MY FIRST FAN FICTION.
Weiss grumbled as he strode across the Rotunda to another briefing. Ever since Sydney had got pregnant he had got stuck taking the wonder couples place. How the heck do they manage to have such busy nights with this schedule?
“Agent Weiss I have a simple mission for you.” Said Jack. Yeah right. You said that about the last 50 and they were some of the hardest missions I’ve had yet.
“ It’s a simple extraction mission. You’ll be extracting this civilian from St. Paul’s Care Home.” I couldn’t believe it. The person I was extracting is…

Meanwhile…
Jamie walked towards the laundry room musing about the oddity of her life. Her Mom had committed suicide 4 years ago when she was 8. Her father then had a nervous breakdown and it was only 2 months before he had to be checked into St. Paul’s Nursing home, because he had become officially insane. Just to make matters worst her legal guardian couldn’t take her in till his work approved it, but God forbid that he let her go into foster care, so Jamie ended up being like a nurse at St. Paul’s.
Of course, of all the places he could be her father just had to pick St. Paul’s. To this day Jamie still didn’t know why he picked St. Paul’s it had the worst conditions in all of the state. The staff was under paid and over worked.
Every day I had fallen into the routine of doing the laundry and today was no different. I almost smiled as I stepped into the laundry room and dumped my dirty clothes on the floor as I flicked on the radio to hear “Come on Irene” playing.
“Today is going to be a good day.” I said to no one as I started to do the laundry.

OK so i know people have at least looked at my fan fic, but to make it easier on me even if you hate it say so. so i know if i need to update. please. help me.

ok. so I'm gonna let the one person who posted syd/ vaughn appear in 2 or 3 chaps and it will probly take 3 or 4 before the sotry really picks up, but live with me b/c now that i know somepone actually likes the story i'll be posting a lot more often. okay so here's chapter 2

No way was Weiss extracting Jamie Calloway. It just was not possible. She would hate him. What was he supposed to say? Hey I’m your legal guardian. You know the one that’s work has kept me from taking you in for 4 years, but I’m here now lets go.
“Yeah, this is just a simple extraction mission.” Weiss grumbled. Okay, we can do this Weiss. Just follow the plan. Deep breathes. Deep breathes. Oh Sh*T who am I kidding. I’m screwed. This is the end of Eric Weiss. If Jamie or her father doesn’t eat me alive Jack will. I can see him now. I send you on the simplest mission ever and you fail it. What kind of an agent are you. I’m surprised they ever let you out of Langley. Yeah. Then he would just swoop in and CHOMP! Ok. What was the plan? Think think. Ok. I’m supposed to tell her that I work for the CIA, then what? Then you tell her that you lived alone and the CIA had to work out planes and stuff and that was why I couldn’t take her in. Yes, ok were getting there. So what’s next? Oh yeah she couldn’t go into foster care for the possibility of her getting brought into a terrorists house and then they use her against me. Right then we take her out. Do I let her get clothes? NO. Bugs don’t let her change clothes until the CIA sweeps them for bugs. Ok. I’m ready, yes. Jack is not gonna eat me. Jamie will not refuse to come. Her dad won’t refuse to follow his own will. Right I have no worries. Nothing. Everything in my life is perfect. Right. Ok so if that’s true why do I feel screwed?

Jamie POV

Jamie was singing her heart out as she heard a knock on the door. Every time I yell for them to make sure they brought their laundry and someone always forgets. I wish the nurses could remember.
When Jamie opened the door she was surprised to find a tall brown haired, almost rolly-polly man standing in front of her.
“Hello Jamie I’m Eric Weiss, you legal guardian.” He said. Your here you b**tard. Finally after 4 years. Wait is this a good thing or is it bad. I mean he did wait till it was the ideal moment for him, but it was because of his job. Wait what is he saying, he’s explaining it to me. Come on Jamie listen to the man. Listen. Ok. “So Jamie get your bag and we’ll go to get you clothes swept.” Weiss finished. Shut your mouth, Jamie, come on can’t you control yourself.

reply. i don't care if you quote and um well i guess this is the pm list
secret_agent_angel

No way was Weiss extracting Jamie Calloway. It just was not possible. She would hate him. What was he supposed to say? Hey I’m your legal guardian. You know the one that’s work has kept me from taking you in for 4 years, but I’m here now lets go.

Weiss is her legal guardian??????.....hold on....weiss is extracting her....why does the cia want her??????? :confused:

When Jamie opened the door she was surprised to find a tall brown haired, almost rolly-polly man standing in front of her.

a rolly polly man!!! :happydance: i just pictured humpty dumty standing at my front door....hilraious!!!!!!!

hey that chap was great :smiley: :love:
:groupwave:
i don't understand why more people aren't reading it.

(ur a newbie huh? well most people hang out in the romance fiction...cuz everyone loves s/v...just tellin u cuz ur writing is great and i reckon more people should read it )

Ok so I'm so happy i got a quoty review b/c i hardly give them. Anyways to the one person who reads this here your next chappy. It's really short sorry.
Say something Jamie. Say something. Beggars can’t be choosers. Weiss almost screamed as his Mom’s voice echoed in his head. Hey she came with you. Come on say something Jamie. Come on.

Jamie’s Pov
I’m in a car with a stranger. Didn’t I learn something about this? Don’t do it. Wait, but this is my legal guardian. Yeah, but I haven’t talked to him for 5 years. God I hate silence, can’t he say something. Come on he’s got to think of something. Talk talk talk.
Weiss POV (I switch a lot in this chap)
Man does she look like her mom. Darn it that’s all that I can think of. Come on Weiss. I don’t think it’s a good idea to bring up her mom. Ok so what did I use to do when I wanted to lighten a situation?
“So…do… you have any…. quirks I should know about” Weiss finally managed to get out. Jamie almost started laughing. Ok so he’s asking me about my quirks? Makes sense, he use to always do that when it got uncomfortable. Should I answer him? Well I don’t have to say every quirk. Let’s just give him a little bit.
“I absolutely love club soda.” Jamie stated mater-of-factly.
“You actually like club soda. I mean that stuff tastes like sh*t.”
“No it doesn’t. It’s wonderful. Besides you feel really mature when you drink it. I mean people my age do.”
“You know your mom loved club soda too.” SH*T! There you go Weiss bring up her mom. You idiot.
Jamie just sat in silence remembering the amazing woman that was Jacqueline Weiss-Calloway (I’m not sure if that’s how you do the whole maiden name thing, but Weiss is her mom’s maiden name. Calloway is Jamie’s dad’s last name).

ok pm time. The sotry will get going in the next chapter turst me. I just wanted t owirte the car conversation alone.

Ok. I'm getting ot the fun part I'll be writing more often. THe firs tpart was boring ot write. Get ready for a sudden change of senery. WEiss's car has gotten to the rotunda.
Jamie blinked as she was shoved into the bright white room. She glanced around the room to find it to be completely white except for a mirror. Not being dumb she knew immediately that the mirror was a two-way mirror (im not sure that is the name. You know those windows that are a mirror on one side). Jamie assumed that Weiss was on the other side. Let’s mess with him. Remembering what her mom had taught her Jamie got down on the ground and got in the Locus pose. She then proceeded to meditate.
On the other side of the glass…
“You called us in to watch a 8 year old meditate.” Vaughn screamed. Sydney and him had been enjoying themselves when they called in. They weren’t even supposed to be called in they had taken themselves off of active duty when Syd had got pregnant.
“ First off buddy she is not 8 she’s 12. Second don’t scream at me Jack wanted you here.” Weiss replied.
“Ok you guys just can we at least know who she is?” Sydney asked trying to soothe the situation.
“Sorry baby.” Vaughn murmured kissing her head. Jack rolled is eyes completely disgusted by the public display of affection.
“That is Jamie Calloway. Her father has a medical disease that we researched a few years ago. We have her here to use hypnosis to try to recover her memories of a agent she knew that we information on.” Jack stated matter of factly. “Agent Weiss is her legal guardian and we have decided that now would be the best time for him to take her in.” Sydney was thoroughly disgusted that the CIA would use a child this way. I’ll never let this happen to you baby. Sydney said to her unborn child.

Back to Jamie…
Go over the facts Jamie. 1. Weiss has finally come to get me. 2. He works for the CIA. 3. I’m at the CIA head quarters. 4. Oh god this sucks. What would you do mom? You would remain calm. Don’t let them see your panic. Ok I can do that. All those years at acting camp will finally pay off. I wonder when I can leave this place. Just wait it out. You’re fine. Come on, be like your mom.

Im so happy i actualy have a pm list. YEah
secret_agent_angel
spy_youngster

ok here is chapter 5. I think it may be longer. I tryed to make it longer.

A big goon like man in a black suit walked in waking Jamie out of her thoughts.
“Follow me.” He said. Finally answers. Hopefully. It may be a test. Darn it Jamie be positive. Jamie walked down a rather long corridor. This place is a lot bigger than it looks form the outside. The goon opened a door into room 4723. He stepped aside and let Jamie in. The moment she got into the room the door was slammed shut causing Jamie to jump.

Jamie glanced around the room taking in all of the people there. Ok that one guy looks really mean. He seems like a robot. He seems like the Alpha male. There’s Weiss. He looks a lot more like a roly-poly compared to these people. A girl, she actually looks like she could be compassionate. Oh wow that guy is hot. Man look at those eyes. Wow.

“Ms. Calloway I am Agent Jack Bristow, this is Agent Sydney Bristow, and this is Agent Michael Vaughn. You know Agent Eric Weiss.” The robot man said. I wonder how to people of such extreme’s can be related. Well I shouldn’t wonder considering my parents.

“You have been brought here so that the CIA can make sure you’re sane.” Vaughn said. “Please follow Agent Bristow and you can take the psyche test. Then you will be able to go to your home.” Vaughn continued. Ok which Bristow do I follow? Robot man seems to be leaving let’s follow him. As Jamie and Jack left the room, Weiss turned to his friends.

“So do you think I can handle her?”
“Weiss you know we live next door to you. We’ll be glad to help.” Sydney replied.
“We will?” Vaughn murmured. Sydney elbowed him in the ribs. “Ow that hurt. Man you have pointy elbows.”
“Helping Weiss with Jamie will be great practice for us.”
“I know I know. I was just joking. I mean we do have 12 years before our child ever reaches that stage.”
“Vaughn do you want to be prepared for our child or not?”
“Prepared.” Vaughn said like a scolded child. Weiss burst out laughing at his best friends.
“I’m glad I’ll have such wonderful help.” Weiss was barely able to get out. Sydney just performed the Bristow glare on him.
“I think Jamie will take better care of Weiss than Weiss will of her.” Sydney said just loud enough for Vaughn to hear. Vaughn burst out laughing.

“What?” Weiss yelled. “What did I miss? Why are you laughing at me? Come on tell me.” Sydney and Vaughn just left the room laughing, leaving Weiss to his begging.

Ok so the pm lisst is
secret_agent_angel
spy_youngster

please review

I'm considering posting a new chapter Well actually I have to right it first.
Quick question did y'all get the pm's? Cus I was just wondering.

Jori

Ok so first off. In this chapter there's
1. A reference to Valent Biosciences. That's a real company.
2. You know how everyone uses 47 as much as possible, well there is somehting like that in this chapter let's see if you can find it.

“I’m sorry you got stuck with Jack for the psyche test. I know he can be a little bit rough.” Weiss said as he pulled out of the garage. He was desperately trying to make conversation.

“It wasn’t that bad. I’m just in shock that the CIA felt the need to let you guys observe me, and then test me to see if I’m sane. I guess I’m just in shock.” And as if to end the conversation before it even started Jamie turned herself towards the window. She just couldn’t get over what had happened. Does Weiss have a room prepared for me? Has school started yet? Will he take me to get clothes? How does Weiss know those people in that room? Will I ever see any of those people again?

The rest of the ride went by in silence. Both wondering what was going to happen next. Weiss knew that the CIA had set up for her to go to a middle school near his house. Hr also had been informed that the CIA would send Sydney over tomorrow to take Jamie to get clothes and to get some items for her room. Vaughn won’t be happy I’m stealing his precious Sydney for a whole day.

“Umm… I didn’t get a chance to prepare you a room, but I have a guest bedroom that will become yours. Tomorrow the CIA will send over Sydney, she was the agent you met today, to take you out shopping for your room and clothes. Until then they gave me these for you to wear.” Said as he stepped into his house. HE handed her jeans and a beige blouse. The clothing was pretty bland, but it was better than her pj bottoms and cami. \

30 minutes later Jamie was sitting in her new room when Weiss walked in carrying a box. She hadn’t said a word to him all night.
“These are some of you mom’s belongings. They were left to you, but your father didn’t think you could handle having them that soon after her death.”
“You took them. You didn’t even give them to me.”
“He forced me to take them. Then the CIA had to check them for bugs. The CIA is way to worrisome. By the time I got them back you and your father were already in the facility.” All Jamie did was take the box. Weiss knew she needed to be alone so he left the room.

As Jamie gingerly opened the box, memories rushed through her brain. The first item she took out of the box was a pair of her mother’s much beloved jeans. They had writing all over them from her younger days, there were many rips and tears, and a lot of grass stains. As Jamie pulled out more items of her mother’s clothing and jewelry, she started to sob. The lat thing in the box was her Mom’s diary. Jamie opened it to see a picture pressed between the pages. It was her mom right before she met her dad. She was 23, her long reddish-brown waves hung down to her waist. She was wearing a pair of very broken in jeans. Her face was lightened up with laughter. Her beautiful blue green eyes glittered along with her white smile.

As Jamie flipped through the book she discovered more pictures. One of her parents wedding, another of her mom and her when she was born, one of Jacki and Weiss in high school sitting under a tree. Jamie was glancing at one of her mom’s doodles when an entry caught her attention.

Today I had a dead drop. I barely managed to get out of the house. Ben (that’s Jamie’s dad) was complaining about how he had a meeting and was going to be late. I couldn’t take Jamie with me. She’s a smart child she would have wondered how I got the bag. Sometimes I wish I had never accepted my job. I wish I could be normal. Especially with Jamie, I don’t want her to have to go through this.

Dead drop. Dead drop. Where have I heard that before? Come on think. SAILA, that spy show I used to watch with my parents, dad never understood what was going on. Dead drop. They used that word. Which would mean. No it can’t be. But it makes sense.

Jamie hurriedly turned to the last entry.

Today I’m meeting with Stephanie. Hopefully she’ll know something so I can get his over with. I just can’t wait to quit. To be able to be honest with Jamie.

Jamie was sobbing uncontrollably. Her mom didn’t kill herself. Her mom didn’t work for Valent Biosciences as an international business manager.

Ok. So the pm list hasn't changed.

o goodie. i was just worried. Because you were the only who posted. Even though only 2 people read this, but hey normaly i wait till both u post. So I was just a little sktchy. HAVE YOU FOUND MY LITTLE 47 LIKE THING BUT IT ISNT THE NUMBER 47.

Back