Disclaimer-I don't own anything you may recognize! They belong to JJ Abrams

Characters
Name: Sydney Ann Bristow
ID-CLASS: USS-CI-2300844
Call Signs: Freelancer, Mountaineer, Phoenix
Alias: Julia Thorne, Kate Jones, Victoria King
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 125
Characteristics: L/R Shoulders reverse-jointed, R01 Molar extraction, bullet wound to the left shoulder, severe internal bruising following fight with Allison Doren.
Training/Special Skills: Krav Maga, track and field, Pilates, Linguistics, Theatre Arts, and electromagnetic lock picking.
Languages: English (various dialects), French, Taiwanese, Mandarin, Hebrew, Arabic, Japanese, Italian, Russian, Hungarian, Uzbek,Urdu, and German.
Education: Masters in English Literature, graduated in Febraury of 2003.
Experience: Recruited Fall of her 26th year, first generation (possible test subject) of Jack Bristow's, Project Christmas Program.
Personal Details:
Fiancé Danny Hecht (deceased 2001), had relationship with Noah Hicks (deceased 2002), Michael Vaughn (married after Sydney's disappearance). Knew Emma Wallace after Sydney was brought into the CIA. Requested to investigate Michael Vaughn when he was under suspicion as a double agent; refused to make disk image of his hard drive based on her love for him. Assumed Julia Thorne identity in order to infiltrate The Covenant.
Always keeps a fire going (even in the sunny L.A. springtime) for destruction of those pesky photos of duplicitous family members. Photos of more trustworthy relatives get the spot of honor--in the junk drawer. Sydney possesses an encyclopedic knowledge of both sorority mannerisms and Wal-Mart, and she's so smart that she apparently never had to go to class to complete grad school. And while many of us envy her often-gorgeous wardrobe and even more gorgeous boyfriend, even she can't pull off a purple punk wig.

Name: Nadia Santos
Call Signs: Evergreen
Alias: Lissa Watson
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 125
Characteristics: Dark brown hair, brown eyes
Training/Special Skills: Krav Maga, track and field, Pilates, Linguistics, Theatre Arts, and electromagnetic lock picking.
Languages: English (various dialects), French, Taiwanese, Mandarin, Hebrew, Arabic, Japanese, Italian, Russian, Hungarian, and German.
Education: N/A
Experience: Former agent of the Argentinean intelligence group
Personal Details: The Passenger, daughter of Arvin Sloane and Irina Derevko. She left an orphanage when she was 15 years old and lived on the streets. Then she got recruited for the Argentinean intelligence group.

Name-Carly Elizabeth Murcek Erwin
ID-CLASS: USS-CI-2300924
Call Signs-(Former)Falcon (Current) Raven
Aliases-Kalyn James, Elizabeth Irwen
Height-5’8’’
Weight-115
Characteristics-Golden Brown hair with multiple highlights of regular blonde, bleached blonde, dark blonde, light brown, and dark brown, ice blue eyes
Training/Special skills-Trained in several sports-Volleyball, Basketball, Swimming, Soccer, and Track and Field, Several martial arts, Linguistics, Computer Hacking
Language-English (several dialects), Spanish, Mexican, Brazilian, Portuguese, Hebrew, Arabic, Taiwanese, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Hungarian, German, French, Greek, Indian and Dutch
Education-Bachelor’s Degree in Theology, Graduated from Faith Christian School in 2000, at age 17 with highest honors
Experience-CIA Field agent for 2 years, and APO since it began.
Relationships-Jesse Bracken ((Deceased 2000)), Richard Erwin (Married 2003)
Personal Details-Was born with a twin brother, and had two older siblings. She lived in Pittsburg, Pennsylvania, and attended Faith Christian School, and graduated. But at her graduation party, her sisters, twin brother, parents, and boyfriend were killed by shooters. She moved away from Pittsburg and to Los Angeles, and attended college there. She got her theology degree, and a year after, she became a CIA Agent. When Sydney Bristow came back, she became close to her. When APO was started, she was moved into that and she, Sydney, and Nadia became close friends. She also married her boyfriend, Richard Erwin, who had been a good friend to her in Pittsburgh, and moved with her to Los Angeles, and they now have twin 3 year old daughters, Ashley Rebecca Erwin and Megan Michelle Erwin.

(Not of my creation. it’s my friends!)

Name: Kali Renie

Looks/ Characteristics: Brown straight hair, and brown eyes, tan skin. Left handed and right-handed. Able to withstand mostly all forms of Torture. Has a bullet wound in her back.

ID-CLASS: USS-CI-2300554

Call Signs: Shotgun (previous call sign) Eagle, (my current call sign)

Alias: Carlie Heeth, Wendy Ilan, Tanna Quiel.

Training/Special Skills: Pilates, Krav Maga,
Linguistics, Theatre Arts, cryptology, Kung Fu, Engineering, track and field.

Languages: English (various dialects) Spanish, Porteguese, French, Russian, Danish, Hebrew, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Hungarian, Italian, Greek, German, Taiwanese, Mandarin, Uzbek, Urdu, and British.

Education: Doctorate in Linguistics, Master in English Literature, BS. Economics.

Experience: SD-6 Recruit 5-1997, mainly the same time as Sydney and Marshall. She worked as a double agent when she and the others found out, and her and Sydney worked to take them down. She was later recruited fully into the CIA in 2003, although she was in it the entire time, but working as a double agent. She believes she was apart of the 'Project Christmas' program, because both of her parents were spies and there are many other hints to this. Previously affiliated with the Covenant. She is considered highly dangerous.

Personal Details: Kali was recruited into SD-6 being fooled along with all the others. Once she found out she helped with the process of taking them down. She is known to have previous 'affiliation' with Julian Sark, after a display of breaking him out of CIA custody. From then on, she went to work for the Covenant. Later on, she came back to the CIA for unknown reasons and gave them all the information they needed to bring down the Covenant. She was then recruited into APO, because that was her arrangement in return for the information.

The story however, will be mostly from Carly’s and Rick’s PoVs

Prologue

She laughed as she watched her family fool around. Her boyfriend was standing next to her, and she smiled as she leaned onto him. He chuckled and patted her head before she turned to the presents. Her mother handed her the first box, and she took it. The girl hugged her mother before opening it. She smiled as she saw a volleyball locket, and she opened the charms. Inside was a picture of her team which had won the championships that year, and herself. She smiled and looked at her team.

Suddenly chaos started as the first sounds of gunfire was heard. She was knocked over by her friend, as the tables were knocked over by people running. She looked at her friend gratefully and said, “Thanks Rick.”

He nodded and they stayed on the ground until the gunfire ceased. She slowly got up and looked around. Her eyes widened as she saw who was on the ground and she slumped backwards, her world becoming black.

She jerked up in bed, gasping at the dream she had. She pulled the sheets off her bed, and walked toward the bathroom. She flipped the light on, and closed the door behind her. Splashing her face, she looked into the mirror and rubbed her eyes before looking at her watch. It was five, so she didn’t need to go back to sleep. She walked out of the bathroom and downstairs towards the kitchen. After making breakfast she woke up her husband and children before they went into the dining room and ate breakfast.

Her pager beeped, and she looked at it. She sighed as she read, “Emergency debriefing at APO.” She looked at her husband and said, “It’s time to go.” He nodded and she ran upstairs to change into her work clothes for that day. Black turtleneck sleeveless top and tan pants, with her volleyball locket and her brown boots. She pulled her hair back into a high ponytail, and ran back downstairs. She grabbed her purse and followed the kids outside, and she got into the driver’s seat of her black Plymouth mini-van, after strapping the twins into their car seats. She buckled up and pulled out of the driveway.

Chapter One

Half an hour later, she got out of the car, alongside her husband, and they headed down the subway steps. They got onto the subway and sat down together. A few minutes later they came to their stop. Both got out at the same time, and headed toward the door that said “Authorized Personal Only.” Carly opened the door and walked in, closing it after Rick came in. She did the switches, and then the last door opened. They walked in, and it closed behind them.

Sloane saw them, and motioned for both of them to come in, Carly looked at him, before walking in, Rick following her. She nodded to the agents that had already arrived, and sat down at her chair. Rick sat next to her.

Sloane then started the debriefing. “We’ve received Intel from sources in Pittsburgh that an old organization has returned after a disappearance of around five years.” He turned on the screen. Carly and Rick looked up, and Carly’s mouth dropped open. Sloane continued. “This man, Adam Jugan, is the head of the organization, the Snipers. Their first appearance was seven years ago. June 4th, 2000.” Carly turned and looked at Sloane. That had been the day her family and fiancée had been killed. “They killed a total of seven people.” Her family’s picture and her fiancée and his sister’s picture appeared as well.

Sydney looked at the photos and said, “There’s eight people, Sloane, not seven.”

He nodded and said, “That’s because the blonde girl is sitting among you right now. Carly?” She looked at him and nodded. “It was my family that was killed…”

Everybody looked at her and she said, “On June 4th, 2000, I had my graduation party. My family and my friends were invited, as was my former fiancée. We were having a good time, until snipers shot at my family. Rick had knocked me down to the ground to save me, and I am still grateful to him, after they left, we got up, and I fainted after seeing my family and my fiancée and his sister dead.”

Rick took over. “Carly and I moved here to Los Angeles, and we both went to the same college. Both of us got our Bachelor’s degree, hers in Theology, and mine in Mechanics. We both were brought into the CIA, and that’s where I met Sydney and Kali.”

Sloane nodded and said, “Mr. Jugan has one goal. To eliminate all that he hates.” Carly sighed before saying, “That’s why he shot at my party…so he could kill me.” Sloane nodded and said, “Here is your mission. Carly and Rick will be undercover more than the rest of you, as will the children.” Carly and Rick began to protest, but Sloane silenced them. “You will go by this family.” He pushed two folders to Carly and Rick, and they looked at the pictures inside. They nodded, and then he turned to the others. “The rest of you will be recruits for the Snipers. You will gain their trust, before bringing the Erwins in. Got it?” Everybody nodded and he said, “You’re dismissed. Go to Marshall to receive the gadgets you will need. Mrs. Erwin. Stay behind, please.” She nodded, and after everybody left. She stood up, and Sloane walked over to her. “I know this will be hard for you, Carly. But you have to remember not to make this personal. We want everybody to return alive, and not seriously injured.” She nodded and he said, “You may go.”

She walked out and headed to Marshall’s office. Rick came besides her and gently patted her shoulder. She smiled slightly and leaned on him. They went into Marshall’s office, and he looked at them. “Alright. Is everybody here?” They nodded and he continued, “That’s good. Now these gadgets are for you guys that will be recruits.” He revealed the contacts and glasses. “These are actually cameras lens, but we put them on these contacts, so we can see what’s happening. And these look like pocket PCs, don’t they?” They nodded

“Well, they’re not exactly. They’re computers, but they’re not your normal PCs. These have a sound chip in them, so if any of you go to a meeting, take these with you, and activate the chip. Also, try to eavesdrop on some conversations.”

The agents nodded and Marshall continued, “And for the Erwins. These are for the children.” He handed the two adults some necklaces. “You’ll be “accidentally” coming across the Snipers’ building, and if they bring you in, touch the small button on this necklace.” He gave Carly a necklace, and she saw a button in a form of a gem. “It will alert the APO agents you are in the building.”

Kali Renie sighed and said, “Thanks Marshall.” He gave them the rest of their gadgets, and they left his office.

A/N-This is my first Alias fanfiction. Please read and review!

Congrats on posting your first Alias fanfic. is this your first ever story, or have you written in other fandoms?

The story is well written. You have a good grasp of grammar and flow.

I think, however, that you could afford to give a bit more details. here, for example:

Everybody looked at her and she said, “On June 4th, 2000, I had my graduation party. My family and my friends were invited, as was my former fiancée. We were having a good time, until snipers shot at my family. Rick had knocked me down to the ground to save me, and I am still grateful to him, after they left, we got up, and I fainted after seeing my family and my fiancée and his sister dead.”

This must be very emotional. The whole situation must be hard for Carly. She is going to have to relive the death of the people she loved in this story.

But you've left out any real description when you talk about her emotions. How does she look when she tells that story? How does she feel?

My heart would be torn to pieces, just to talk about something like that. I'm sure anyone would. Even the most detached person would show some emotion when they talked about a tagic death of basically everyone they loved.

I think you have a lot of potential. I look forward to seeing how this goes.

kewii

Back