the path of darkness

wow :jawdrop: that's something i had not expected..
it's great...go on!!:woot: !!! lmao when i imagine vaughn dancing on the bed :D :lol:

thanks for the reviews. i should have the next chapt up tomarrow, wednesday or thursday, but i don't know for sure. this is an extreamly busy week for me. i won't be around all weekend so all i can promiss is that i will give my best effort to try to post the next chapt during the next three days.

~cari~

Sorry it took me a while to review..........but your last chapter was great. I didn't expect that, which was why it was great. :D I loved the end, where Vaughn is dancing on the bed LMAO!! (y) Keep going, your story is great! Looking forward to reading more!! :smiley:

Love ya,

Lauren :angelic:

ok ppl, i can see i won't be getting chapter 6 up tonight. sorry, but i have a math test on thursday and then an english report that's due friday and i haven't even started on it. but i will still try my hardest to post it as soon as i can.

~cari~

alright everyone i definately won't be getting chapter 6 posted today i have to study for that damn math test and itleast try to get my english report started. i might be able to post tomarrow if i get that report done but i don't know if i can post till saturday or monday.

~cari~

It's good so far. Much better than at the very beginning - you're using more detail and everything. I like it, please keep going.
~kate

thanks pennstatechic for reasuring me, my math teacher is so evil, she gives you a test like two seconds after you took the last one, and she doesn't even prepare you for it. sometimes she doesn't even mention it intil 3 days before the test when you could get some extra studing in if she told you a few days earlier.

alright sorry for the wait here's the next chapt

chapter 6

"hey, stop it."-syd screamed at vaughn

vaughn sat down next to her and kissed her, syd kissed him back and he kissed her again. irina walked into the room.

"i see you two are having fun"-irina

they both looked up and quickly stopped kissing. irina saw how embarrested they were.

"this is like the strangest day."-syd

"i know"-vaughn

"i know you are still in shock, but if you tell anyone, i mean anyone our happy lives are over."-irina

"kendall is going to have your head if he finds out about this, and for dessert he'll have jack's too."-vaughn

"i'm aware of that that's whyyou can't tell anyone."-irina

"sark's after me."-syd

"what does he want?"-irina

"i don't know, but he keeps trying to kill us, in the car, at sd-6, i mean the old sd-6, at vaughn's house."-syd

"he tried to kill you at sd-6 not me."-vaughn

"ok, fine, but at your house and in the car he was trying to kill the both of us."-syd

"michael, jack wants to talk to you."-irina

"no he doesn't."-vaughn

"yes he does, that's why i came in here in the first place."-irina\

"i don't trust you that much."-vaughn

"fine whatever."-irina

syd's cell phone rang,

"hello?"-syd

"have you made up your mind yet?"-voice

"leave me alone, i'm in enough pain."-syd

"oh, are you talking about your thigh, anna told me all about it, she said you looked like you were going to die."-voice

"that too."-syd

"your nurse friend misses you."-voice

"shut-up sark."-syd

"come on, when are you going to decide?"-sark

"if you're so curious fine, i got in a car crash."-syd

"with who, your dear love vaughn?"-sark

at that moment sydney wished she wasn't hurt so when sark came near her she could hurt him so bad so that he could never move again.

"listen, you're going to get your little british a$$ whopped next time you happen to come near me."-syd

"like you could do that"-sark

"want to bet 1 million dollars, i can?"-syd

"where are you syd?"-sark

"at a warehouse, sark's warehouse."-syd

"very funny."-sark

"not really"-syd

"it was a good joke"-sark

"this is a joke, why did the chicken cross the road? what i just said wasn't a joke."-syd

"i have an answer to your joke."-sark

"go ahead, let me hear your lame answer"-syd

"to eat sydney alive."-sark

"you think that's funny sarkie?" and she threw her cell phone through irina's window, causing the window to shatter into a thousand pieces.

"oh my god"-vaughn

"yep it was sarkie."-syd

"sarkie?"-vaughn

"what? you didn't know that's how i tease him."-syd

"that's funny"-irina

"it is"-vaughn

"maybe so"-syd

"come with me both of you"-irina

irina lead them to the other side of the house where there was a stairway that went up to the third floor attic. vaughn carried syd upstair and irina followed behind, the three of them walked into the room.

sorry everybody, but i had to stop there, i really need to get that english report finished, it's due tomarrow, i wonder how i did on that math test i took this morning?

Ok...and again i ask myself what they see ;)
That was again a great chapter... :woot:
Hope your English report doesn't suck too much!
And even your math test isn't as good as you expected your a really good writer...so don't worry too much about it....most of the marks you get depend on the teachers :angry: and how good and nice they are!

i have a evil math teacher and my english teacher treats everyone like 6 year old children, so i'm like come on we are in 9th grade not 1st. hehe i know i'm starting to rant and i need to finish my report so i've gotta go.

I agree, that was a awesome chapter :D I love it more and more, everytime I read it. Post more soon.....Please!

Lauren :angelic:

P.S. How did the evil math test go? :angry:

i just got my test back today she gave me a b-. why? it was such a hard test and she never prepared anyone for it. oh well it's not the end of the friggen world. i probally won't be getting chapter 7 up until monday, sorry ppl.

~cari~

Back