the path of darkness

some teachers are sucking @$$holes...they like to tease you and hope to "prepare" you in that wayfor the 'world' or they need it to satisfy (sp?) themselves...
And btw a b- is good when it was a really hard test and she didn't prepare you...

Well I will have to wait until monday, but your lucky you got a B! I got an F on mine :( Teachers do suck!! Post more soon though. Love ya!

Lauren :angelic:

yah they do. once my english teacher said that she wouldn't count my paper as late because i was sick. so when i handed it in she gave me an F not even considering that i was absent and that was the only reason that i couldn't turn it in at the same time as i was supposed to.

i am so sorry for not posting for a while. i've been out in lala land ever since the finale was finished. i keep trying to find out what is going to happen and reading everyone's theories, i even posted my own. freelancer26's theory, it's in season 3. i'm posting chapter 7 right now so your wait is almost over.

here's the next chapt, sorry for the wait

chapter 7

vaughn sat syd down on the bed and just stood in front of her staring at her. syd pushed him onto the floor,

"she's going to be a handful."-irina

"i know" and he pulled syd off the bed. she fell smack-dab on top of him, vaughn held her tight.

"mom, help me, the evil prince is going to kill me."-syd

"i'm not evil"-vaughn

"can't you take a joke?"-syd

"oh" vaughn grabbed his gun out of his pocket and poited it at syd. he said-"who sent you here? sydney, you must tell me."

"or what, i'm grounded?"-syd

vaughn pretended to pull the trigger and made a fake "boom" noise.
syd fell to the ground and closed her eyes pretending to be dead.

"all right. now you can do anything, but repeat events that some of us would like to forget."-irina

"mom?"-syd

"we were just playen."-vaughn

"play without real weapons. what if you would have loaded it and you accsidentally pulled the trigger? then it would be, bye bye to my daughter."-irina

sydney opened her eyes.

"i'm sorry, i won't ever do it again."-vaughn

"mom, can you ever have fun? just for once."-syd

irina grabbed a hairdryer and pointed it at the doorway. "this is how it's done." without irina knowing jack walked into the doorway. irina pretended to shoot and made a fake "boom" noise. sydney and vaughn started laughing.

"what?"-irina

"what the hell are you doing? irina?"-jack

"come on, it's funny, isn't it?"-irina

"for agents to do this, no."-jack

"vaughn" said syd pointing to his gun. he carefully put it into his pocket without jack knowing.

"You aren't children anymore."-jack

"That doesn't mean we can't have fun."-vaughn

"Plus sydney the doctor said "bed rest"."-jack

"Im not a kid, i can do whatever I want."-syd

"this is my house."-jack

"it's mine too and she's my daughter."-irina

"she's my daughter too."-jack

"come on, if you can go to a Linkin Park concert, you can leave us alone about this."

"fine." and he walked out of the room...

sorry, i had to stop there. please r/r enjoy!

freelancer26

ok fine you can want more for like......................all weekend, or itleast till saturday, cause i won't be home and have enough time to post chapter 8 until then, plus i'll be buzy yelling at Milo47 in freelancer26's theory. so pleeze have some patients

itleast there's somebody that isn't presuring me to post more ASAP, i'm basically spending all my time in everybodies theories and yelling at Milo47.

No I love your story, and I want more, more, more! It's really cute. you have a different writing method, and that's why i like your story. It's different, and grreat! More soon please! (y) :D

Lauren :angelic:

Back