The Perks Of Being A Wallflower

I read it awhile back. I'd say about a year and a half ago. I loved that book after I finished reading it. Haven't read it since, but it did vary from what I usually read. I just remember him hanging out with a boy and a girl who were outcasts like him. I could be wrong though.....my memory is going and I'm only 16! ;)

I adore this book. Especially the second half of it. It's just incredible.

Some high schools are making this part of their required reading... but there are a lot of parents and religious organizations objecting to this and trying to get the book banned because it talks about drugs and sex, in pretty vivid detail.

there are a lot of parents and religious organizations objecting to this and trying to get the book banned

well that's retarded. I love this book. so much that I read it twice in one night. :mellow:

I completely related to Charlie, and I think one of the things that's so great about him is that everybody can. there's a little bit of a wallflower in us all. ^_^

i just finished it! it was so awesome! i cried in a bunch of parts, and i loved and related to so many of the things charlie said. it was such a good book.. i think i'm going to read it again now..

Back