Season 3 The Photo

I was just watching After Six and it sturck me, when Cole shows Lauren the photo we don't actually get to see whats on it? Was it Syd and Vaughn's kiss in North Korea, or was in perhaps from the video Allison made is season two? I am really dying to know now. What does anyone else think was on it?

I was wondering the exact same thing--it had to be a kiss or a hug or something to get Lauren fired up. Did S/V have a close moment on an earlier show maybe cos it was something like that.

But it wouldn't make sense to show her a picture of something before he even met Lauren because... well, she knows all that would have happened... so the only thing that it could have been was the kiss in 3.09 Conscious or 3.12 Crossing in North Korea... but how he got either of them is beyond me :blink:

In Conscious, the only people there were "the team" and none of them would have any ties to Cole (at least, I'm hoping not)

And in North Korea... I'm not sure how he could have gotten them... maybe Lysinker wasn't as loyal as he claimed to be?

It bugs me, too :o_O:

maybe Lysinker wasn't as loyal as he claimed to be?

^ theres a thought, he saw them kissing because he said later in Facade - "how is agent vaughn, i noticed a connection in North Korea (or sumfin like dat)...

but den again, how wud he hav a camera in a cell :blink:

Back