The Plan

Awww.. Is there anything better than Vaughn... oh wait... yah, there is... Vaughn and a baby....

So Cute!!

Please please can I get a Pm when you update??

Hey! Great start! I wish Liz's mother wasn't Lauren.. but hey, at least it was only a business arangement!

Keep me on the PM list! Thanks!

Megan

Looks good
Can't believe Lauren just walked out on her baby like that
I think Syd will be exactly what they need
Thanks for the pm

Yay! I really like it so far. :D Oh, and as soon as I get some time I'm gonna catch up on all of the FW posts I have missed and I will write a super super long reviews with quote and everything!
I just want to read it in all one constant time period and I just haven't found the time lately.
I'm sowwyyyy. I've not been a very good reader but trust me that will all change and pronto. :thinking:
Alrighty...well, now that i've been M.I.A for a while...I'm back and in full reviewing fan fic force! :woot:
Thanks so much for the pm.
oxoxox-Kaitlyn

Great story so far, can't wait till Vaughn meets Sydney. Can't really picture Vaughn as a lawyer but it sounds interesting. Can you add me to your PM list. Thanks

Liz because Elizabeth Anne Vaughn was the one thing in his life that he truly loved.
Well i was going to say add me on the PM list before but now... HECK YEA ADD ME!! lol awesome name you picked ;)

“We have one for you, her name is Sydney Bristow. We’d like you to see her for an interview: assuming you still need a nanny”

Idk even know what to say but... :woot:

PLEASEEEEEEEEE PM me when you update i love this! glad liz doesnt look like lauren!! :angelic:

~lizzy

sweet story i know you sent the link to my like what like 6 hours ago iunno but you know me im slow
yay laruen is gone WOOOT :confetti:
pm honey

~Gewie

Yay! I really like it so far. :D Oh, and as soon as I get some time I'm gonna catch up on all of the FW posts I have missed and I will write a super super long reviews with quote and everything!
I just want to read it in all one constant time period and I just haven't found the time lately.
I'm sowwyyyy. I've not been a very good reader but trust me that will all change and pronto. :thinking:
Alrighty...well, now that i've been M.I.A for a while...I'm back and in full reviewing fan fic force! :woot:
Thanks so much for the pm.
oxoxox-Kaitlyn
aww Kait! Your back- I'm glad you hath returned!!!!

Back