The Plan

do i sense i bit of flirting going on between then towards the end of that chapter?? i hope so! its great that he hired Syd and that she gets on so well with Liz!! :D
thanks for the PM
update soon :P

Chapter 4

“So, you can start Monday?” Vaughn asked her.

“Does that mean I’m hired?” Sydney grinned.

“I think it does” Vaughn laughed.

“Sweet!” Sydney giggled, “this is so…wow!”

“Good wow?” Vaughn smiled.

“Yeah…I mean, what more could I want, Liz is absolutely adorable” Sydney told him, “you’ve done pretty great with her on your own”

“I haven’t had enough time to screw her up” Vaughn laughed, “why don’t I take you upstairs, give you a choice of rooms, then I can give you a tour and then we can sign all the papers stating how much of my money you’ll take”

“You make it sound like I’m stealing it from you!” Sydney gaped.

“Well…I’m hiring someone to take care of my own kid” Vaughn groaned slightly, feeling horrible about the fact that he was hiring a stranger to look after his daughter because he couldn’t always be there for her like he was supposed to be.

“Well, it shows you care” Sydney told him.

“Oh, how so…all I really see is that I’m throwing my daughter to someone else for them to take care of” Vaughn retorted, he wasn’t necessarily angry at her, but more at himself because he didn’t want to have to do this to his daughter, but at the same time, he knew it was best for Liz to have a person always with her and Sydney Bristow seemed like the right person for the job.

“But the fact that you actually went and hired someone that she can get used to…that says a lot too, I mean, you could have just gotten a baby sitter, but you are trying to give her the best life possible” Sydney told him.

“You always see the best in people, don’t you?” Vaughn laughed.

“I try to” Sydney nodded.

“That’s cool” Vaughn smiled, “I should take you up to what will become your room”

“Yeah” Sydney nodded as she buried her hands in the pockets of her black hoodie.

“Nervous?” Vaughn couldn’t help but laugh as he began to walk up the stairs.

“Well…I usually don’t end up in a bedroom the first time I meet a guy” Sydney winked.

*~*

“I still…this is just…beautiful” Sydney gasped, taking another look around the house she was going to be living in.

“Yeah…that’s what most people say” Vaughn laughed, “so we’ll see you on Monday?”

“Of course” Sydney nodded.

“Thank you…very, very much” Vaughn smiled, “you are a total life saver”

“I try” Sydney winked, “but I’m really just your every day Wonder Woman”

“Uh huh, get out of here before I decide that you aren’t worth the felgercarb load of money I’m paying you” Vaughn smirked.

*~*

Sydney took the long route home, she didn’t really know how she planned on telling her boyfriend that she had been hired by a man she barely knew to take care of his infant daughter. More importantly, she didn’t know how to tell him that taking care of this infant daughter also entailed living with this man and the little girl.

Sydney sighed, why was she referring to Michael…Vaughn as ‘this man’, he wasn’t a complete stranger, he was a great guy, nice house, clearly he had a great income, he cared about his daughter, if he didn’t care about the little girl, he wouldn’t be paying Sydney four thousand dollars, every other week to take care of her…yes…four thousand. Not only was the pay great, she got to live in this amazing house, her food was paid for, as were general living expenses.

She and Vaughn had touched on the issue of having Danny to the house, they had decided he could come over only when Vaughn was in the house, simply so Liz was never left forgotten. Sydney had no problem with this as Danny had begun to cling to her far more than he had in the past, and Sydney wasn’t necessarily ready for that type of relationship.

*~*

Sydney pulled into the parking lot of her Miami condo and got out, she walked to the elevator and rode it anxiously to the 19th floor where her apartment was, walking quickly down the hall and unlocking the door.

“Honey, I’m home”

Alwazabrat
wiseman
Vaughn-a-holic!439
iheartvaughn
Dani 22 01 1979
texasalias2004
Sarahmañana
funkymonkey
vaughnshoney
EJ11
Kate_14
syd26
Angel
Catpin
mightylittleone
SydVaughn1001
freelancer79
Mistyville
albob
aussievaughngirl
AliasSydney502
sydneymicheal
Queen of hearts
Alias79
shotput25ash
alias_chick_47
Prediction 47
Syd_ Vaughn
aprilsfool6
Lovygirl
tunita
SuperDuck123
k-mila
Addicted 2 Alias
jadeygirl
dandan
vaughn&sydneylover
undercover_spy
freckles3706
gucci_94
grassyass
Soccer22vartan
jb288
cupcake55
tubby
benzmine
vaughnsgurl4lf
Syd4Vaughn
superspy
aliasisthebest
blknight
smartgirl2004
KAliasGirl
twinkley_angel
hannahb
vartancrazy24
gtwallichs
Nancy O
kalias
maddy28
aliasobsessed89
aussie_chic
ubielecki
ams4alias
newyorkaise
SpygirlAmy
Lor_Aliasfan47
Chicketepee
stella1
helpleessromantic
Lily Ella
leelow13
Mallory
sydney_alias_vaughn
ChrisM
ae_gurl293
74Aliaschickita47
SydneyVaughn47
fire*N*ice
aliasdancer007
BrownEyedGirl
Thayna
Jen-Jen
invisible
sparklingrainbow
Ms.MichaelVaughn
sarkattack
amlynac
buckeyealum2000
[89]

First!...wow, it feels nice to say that because unfortunately its been a while since I was remotely first.

Fantastic update other than....
Sydney pulled into the parking lot of her Miami condo and got out, she walked to the elevator and rode it anxiously to the 19th floor where her apartment was, walking quickly down the hall and unlocking the door.
“Honey, I’m home”

NOOOOOOOOOO......! Okay, so after that over-reaction. :lol: I know that this fic is going to eventually be Syd/Vaughn but I don't know..Danny just makes me cringe.
Anyways...wonderful as usual!
Thanks for the pm!
xoxoxox-kaitlyn

ooooooooooooo Danny is sooooooooo not gonna like that
like it
can't wait for more
thanks for the update and pm
update soon

luv Chicketepee :seehearspeak:

Great update!
Why did Danny have to be apart of this? He's gonna cause a lot of problems when she gonna move in at Vaughn's place. But I loved Syd's comment on being in a bedroom with a guy. :P Thanks for the PM and I can't wait for more.

I smell Drama!!
Danny's gonna flip!!
But I totally feel Syd.
Clinging is Not a good thing!!
Great update!!
Thanks for the pm!

Sydney had no problem with this as Danny had begun to cling to her far more than he had in the past, and Sydney wasn’t necessarily ready for that type of relationship.
ok so its time for Danny to get going...
Anyway, great update...
Can't wait for more....
Thanks for the pm.

oh no i didnt no that Syd was going out with Danny!?!?! thats not good!! :smiley:
i wants vaughn and Syd to get together only because it apears that they get on well with each other!!
thanks for the PM
update soon :P

I loved this chapter. I can't beleive that he is going to pay that much. WOW. Danny should be happy, but if I were Sydney I wouldn't tell him how much I was making.

texasalias

I really don't think that Danny's is going to be ok with this.... but then again, do I really care?? No... not particularly. :smiley:

Great chapter. Thanks for the pm.

Back