The Plan

naughty, naughty, naughty.....i'll be his personal back rubber any day :D...heck, i'd pay him to do it....great chapter...thanks for the pm....shelley :blush:

Great update!
It's not going to take very long before they do somehting they definitely shouldn't do. Not that I would mind it. Thanks for the PM and I hope there's an update soon.

That was great ... wow they are soo flirting with each other ... love the way this is going so far ... personal back rubber has a nice ring to it ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

that was great!! i thought it was so sweet and they get on great!!
“Now isn’t that a sight” Vaughn smiled as Sydney walked shyly onto the back patio, putting the monitor on a table and putting her towel down on one of the many lounge chairs that Vaughn had stationed around the pool.

“What?” Sydney felt herself blushing.

“No, it’s just…the typical Mary Poppins nanny isn’t usually seen in a bikini, let alone in the pool with her employer” Vaughn laughed.

“Well, I can leave if you’d like” Sydney winked.

“Nah, I wouldn’t want you to have gone to the trouble of having gotten the bathing suit on and then get no pay out” Vaughn told her.

“You have this all planned out, don’t you?” Sydney laughed as she began slipping into the pool.

“Some of it” Vaughn laughed as well, “you know, that is not the proper way to get into a pool”

“Oh, and what is?” Sydney eyed him.

“Well, for starters, go fast” Vaughn grabbed onto Sydney’s ankles and pulled her into the pool, causing her to shriek.

“OH! MY! GOD!” Sydney screamed.

“See, that was way better than slipping in” Vaughn smirked.

“Ass!” Sydney pulled her hair up and wrapped an elastic around it so it was in a messy bun
i am actually sure that there was a bit of flirting going on between the two of them here!! i loved it!! this has been my fraviourate chap up until now!!
thanks for the PM
update soon :D

Back