The Plan

aww how cute was that!? although i have to say that i am sure that she is more to him than the woman who is helping him keep his child!! i mean he clearly likes her as much as she likes him! i REALLY hope that this will make her dump Danny when she realises what she's got?!
cant wait for more
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon :D

Aw, they're so cute. They have to REALLY get engaged now! And they can be a happy family.

And if Lauren happens to 'accidentaly' be pushed off a cliff, I had NOTHING to do with it. :P

That was great...
Syd got herself a nice ring and a little blue box...
I wanna little blue box with something nice in it .

Anyway hopefully they will realize that this is for real and
not just so Vaughn can keep Liz.
Wonder what she is gonna tell Danny,
not that I care if his feelings are hurt.

this is awesome!! i love this fic!!! i was on the pm list for this fic, but for some reason, i might've been taken off of it or maybe i'm just no getting the pms. so when i looked at the fic, i was surprised that there has been so many updates and that i missed all of them. anyways, great job!!! what a bitch lauren is!! she walks out and now she wants a baby!!! what a horrible mother!!! and she doesn't even have the guts to talk to vaughn about it first. love s/v pretending to be engaged!!! that's going to be cute. anyways, great job and loved it, as always and udpate soon please.

this is awesome!! i love this fic!!! i was on the pm list for this fic, but for some reason, i might've been taken off of it or maybe i'm just no getting the pms. so when i looked at the fic, i was surprised that there has been so many updates and that i missed all of them. anyways, great job!!! what a bitch lauren is!! she walks out and now she wants a baby!!! what a horrible mother!!! and she doesn't even have the guts to talk to vaughn about it first. love s/v pretending to be engaged!!! that's going to be cute. anyways, great job and loved it, as always and udpate soon please.

Awww I'm glad Syd offered and wouldn't take No for an answer!!!
-I can't believe Vaughn was trying to tell her NO anyway!!!
I loved how they went ring shopping....too cute!!!
-Great update!! Loved it!!

So what about Danny now? Sydney clearly doesn't love him nor is she respecting him so... why is she with him?
Also... Vaughn is hotter and has the ring. :P

I would ask for a PM, but you aren't sending any with what's happening with the system not working, so I'm just going to say that I really hope Sydney will realize soon what she really wants and leave Danny. It will be hard to pretend being engaged with Vaughn if she is still seeing him, and let's not forget who Lauren is and all the things she can do to get back Liz even if she doesn't really care about her!

Please post more soon

Back