The Plan

THANK GOD DANNY'S OUT OF THE PICTURE *DOES HAPPY DANCE* AND YAY FOR NADIA AND ERIC!!!

NOW WE JUST NEED SYD AND VAUGHN AND ALL IS AWESOME

CANT WAIT FOR MORE

THANKX FOR THE UPDATE

UPDATE SOON :Please: :angelic:

Chapter 28

“How was your weekend?” Vaughn asked as Sydney carried her bag in from the car.

“It was good” Sydney smiled, “I forgot how much it sucks to drive anywhere with my sister”

“Jesus, that would suck” Vaughn laughed.

“I mean I love her to bits…but…ehhh” Sydney sat down on the couch, “How was the boy’s weekend?”

“It was good” Vaughn nodded.

“Good, I’m glad” Sydney smiled, “Nadia missed Eric like crazy”

“He missed her too” Vaughn laughed, “Those two deserve each other”

“Yes they do” Sydney nodded, “Most guys only tolerate Nadia for a couple of weeks”

“Well, apparently Eric is different” Vaughn shrugged.

“Or a glutton for punishment” Sydney laughed.

“You know, you aren’t the nicest person” Vaughn laughed as he stood up, “Want a drink?”

“Can you just grab me a coke?” Sydney smiled sweetly.

“Coming right up” Vaughn nodded as he disappeared into the kitchen.

“Thank you” Sydney shouted after him.

*~*

“So…Eric mentioned something over the weekend” Vaughn looked at Sydney, “And I think we should talk about it, seriously”

“The words ‘Eric mentioned something’ and ‘serious’ should not be in the same sentence Vaughn” Sydney winked.

“Shut up” Vaughn laughed, “Really though”

“Alright, lets hear it” Sydney put her coke down and looked at him.

“Well…it’s just…you know how Eric and Nadia have been convinced that you and I should get together” Vaughn began.

“Okay I do not like where this conversation is going” Sydney laughed.

“I know, that’s what I said too” Vaughn laughed, “It’s just…Syd, one thing that caught me is that when Eric and I were talking. He said I wouldn’t be able to live without you around”

“So?” Sydney shrugged.

“Well, I thought about it…and he’s right” Vaughn admitted, “I wouldn’t be able to do this without you, any of this”

“And I’m glad that you appreciate me” Sydney nodded.

“Syd…I don’t just appreciate you, I…I’m falling for you!” Vaughn admitted.

“What?” Sydney stared at him.

“It’s just…I like having you around and the more your around, the more I realize that, the more I think about the fact, that its not just you taking care of Liz. It’s you, in general, I like you”

“I like you too Vaughn” Sydney nodded.

“I don’t wanna lose you, not as a nanny for my daughter, not as a friend…and I really want to know if something else could happen for us” Vaughn admitted.

“Are you sure you want to go down this road Vaughn?” Sydney sighed.

“No” Vaughn shook his head, “But it’s inevitable…we have to do it”

“Ok” Sydney nodded.

“Sydney, I’m falling in love with you”

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! :shocked: OMG OMG OMG!

:D I'M SO HAPPY!!! :D :D :D :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Back