The Plan

Chapter 30

-2 Months Later-

“So I have to dress up?” Sydney groaned.

“Yes” Vaughn laughed, “Come on… it’s fun”

“How fun does this sound? Vaughn, Breck, Weiss & Leis Law Firm’s Annual Christmas Party, it sounds about as fun as wedging a tampon up my butt” Sydney told him.

“Shut up” Vaughn found himself laughing.

“Well it’s true” Sydney told him, “Am I wearing my ring?”

“Probably” Vaughn nodded.

“Okay” Sydney kissed him gently, “I love you”

“I love you too” Vaughn smiled, “And I appreciate you coming to this”

“As your girlfriend or your fake fiancée?” Sydney laughed.

“Both” Vaughn smiled.

“Okay” Sydney nodded, “So I have no clue what to wear”

“It can’t be that hard” Vaughn laughed.

“Well you went nuts and bought me all sorts of pretty things so it is hard” Sydney told him happily, “Have I mentioned I love Neiman Marcus?”

“Yes, only every single time we’ve been there in the last few months” Vaughn laughed, “What about that red one that reminds me of Christmas”

“Sure” Sydney nodded, “That one is pretty and classy”

“And sexy” Vaughn kissed her shoulder, “Go change”

“I’m going” Sydney smiled.

“Uh huh” Vaughn rolled his eyes as she walked into her old room which had become her closet, “I love that you now have a closet-room”

“Yes, well it is every girls dream…jeeze, didn’t you ever watch Newlyweds?” Sydney laughed.

“Nope, can’t say I did, I was raising a baby” Vaughn shook his head, “Is your dad still coming over for Christmas?”

“Yeah, you know he loves you eh?” Sydney reappeared with the dress in her hands.

“Who doesn’t?” Vaughn laughed.

“Good question” Sydney winked.

*~*

“Who is that woman on Michael’s arm?” Linda Breck, one of Vaughn’s partner’s wives commented.

“That is his fiancée” Eric smiled, “Sydney Bristow”

“She is stunning” Linda smiled, “When did they become engaged?”

“Five months ago” Eric shrugged.

“Well, I will have to go meet her” Linda smiled, “Thank you Eric. Come now Joseph” she called to her husband.

“Yes dear” the old man nodded as she practically dragged him over to Vaughn and Sydney.

“Michael, Michael, hello” Linda cooed.

“Linda, how are you?” Vaughn kissed her cheek gently.

“I am lovely, but I was just talking to Eric and he says that you are engaged to this beautiful woman” Linda smiled.

“Yeah, I am” Vaughn nodded, “Sydney Bristow, this is Linda and Joseph Breck”

“Hi, it’s a pleasure to meet you” Sydney smiled.

“You too darling, you are far prettier than that last woman of Michael’s” Linda laughed.

“Oh” Sydney blushed, “Thank you”

“Yes, well darling, we’ll have to get together and have lunch sometime. We really must discuss how these men work far too much” Linda told her.

*~*

“My feet are killing me” Sydney groaned as she took off her shoes the moment they walked back into the house.

“Well you looked amazing” Vaughn told her, “Want me to carry you upstairs?”

“Yes please” Sydney nodded.

“Alright” Vaughn bent slightly and picked Sydney up over his shoulder, “Just to bed or what?”

“Bed. Liz is at your moms” Sydney laughed.

“Okay” Vaughn nodded, “Straight to bed for my beautiful woman”

“Uh huh” Sydney laughed.

*~*

“I thought I said I wanted to go straight to bed” Sydney smiled as she cuddled her body into Vaughn’s.

“I know, but I just had to take advantage of the situation” Vaughn kissed her shoulder, “I love you Syd”

“I love you too Vaughn”

Aw, yay! So cute! :love:

They're in wub :love: :love: :love:

Just a quick question, but how many more chapters are left? I don't EVER want this to end.... or it MUST have a fluffy ending... preferably with an epilogue... :smiley:

Please, let that charm you. :D

~Anja

AWWW

thats soo cute!!

hehe, Liz needs to stay at grampa's more often :naughty: hehehe.

when is he gonna really propose!!?!?!?! he needs to get a clue and make this not fake! <that sounds so uneducated. <look at me, using big words. teehee.

great chapter! more soon please!!

Chapter 30

“How fun does this sound? Vaughn, Breck, Weiss & Leis Law Firm’s Annual Christmas Party, it sounds about as fun as wedging a tampon up my butt” Sydney told him.

ok. LMAO. laughing so hard. this is classic. classic. how you came up with that line, i will never know but i sat here and giggled for like 20 minutes.

thanks for the update!

Aww that was really cute...and I loved how she asked if she was going as his girlfriend or fake fiance...too funny!!! :lol:
-I'm sure she will be his real fiance soon!!!! :angelic:
OO and I agree I don't want this fic to end!!!!! :D
-Great update!! Loved it!!

Chapter 31

“You are just such a messy girl” Sydney laughed as she lifted Liz out of the sand at the beach.

“A know” Liz grinned as she attacked the sand once more with her tiny shovel.

“Daddy said he was going to meet us” Sydney looked at her watch, “He should be here any minute”

“YAY!” Liz grinned as she flung sand everywhere around them.

“Okay baby” Sydney laughed, “Lets try to keep the sand on the beach, okay?”

“Yaaa” Liz nodded her head vigorously, “DADDY!”

“He’s coming” Sydney smiled.

“Noooo! Daddy!” Liz jumped up and down, pointing at Vaughn’s figure with her little shovel as it walked down the beach.

“There he is” Sydney smiled and stood up, “You are such a smart girl”

“Yes” Liz giggled as she began running towards her father, “DAAA!”

“Hey there monkey” Vaughn bent down and picked Liz up, “You are covered in sand”

“Castle” Liz stated simply, as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

“Are you and Mommy making a castle?” Vaughn asked as he walked towards where he saw Sydney standing.

“Jut me” Liz told him.

“Ohhh, are you going to show mommy and daddy after?” he asked as he set her down.

“Yup!” Liz nodded as she went back to building the castle.

“Hey” Vaughn smiled.

“Hi” Sydney grinned and kissed him gently, “Any news?”

“Today at 3:30 we have to be there” Vaughn told her as they sat down on a towel.

“Did you call Eric?” Sydney asked him.

“Yes, he’ll come pick Liz up at 2:30” Vaughn put his arms around her, “This is almost over Syd”

“Yeah, but I’m still scared” Sydney sighed and then looked at him oddly, “We’re at the beach…why the hell are you still wearing a shirt?!”

“Sorry” Vaughn laughed and removed his tshirt, leaving him in just his shorts, “Better?”

“Much” Sydney grinned.

*~*

“I’m nervous” Sydney tapped her foot against the dashboard of the car as they drove to the courthouse.

“There is nothing to be nervous about Syd, this is pretty much in the bag” Vaughn stroked her cheek gently, “We won’t lose her”

“I just…Vaughn” Sydney sighed, “I’m her mom”

“I know you are baby” Vaughn nodded as they pulled up to the courthouse, “Just…stay calm alright?”

“I’ll try” Sydney nodded.

*~*

“In this case, I am thoroughly disgusted in several things, one being that a spousal battle such as this throws such a young child in the middle. And second, that one party is unwilling to realize what is best for the child in this case. And therefore, I have chosen to give sole custody of Elizabeth Vaughn to Michael Vaughn and Sydney Bristow. Should Mr. Vaughn and Miss. Bristow choose to give Lauren Reed any forms of visitation is up to the individual parties” the judge read loudly to the court room.

“Oh god” Sydney smiled as she turned to Vaughn.

“We did it” Vaughn hugged her tightly, “Thank you Sydney”

Back