Politics the popular crowd

All the popular people at my school drink and smoke pot and are jerks so if that is what I have to do to get in the "popular" crowd than it isn't worth it. And I don't really care about popularity anywayz. If my dream comes true then when I'm a famous singer and I'm on TRL I will laugh at all of the popular people who have ever made fun of me!

KateJones47 said:
G$f3arl3ssG$ said:
i just hang with people who i can rely on. 80% of the people in my school annoy the felgercarb out of me anyway. maybe it's just a stage, but i feel like no one's real anymore. all they care about is clothes and who goes out with who. really, do clothes and rich cars define a person? i hope not.
I feel the same way. Most of the people I know are so immature. "I think so-and-so is mad at me! What should I do?" I don't care! "Isn't her skirt cute?" Um, yeah, I guess so, if you feel like spending $80 on a skirt so short you have to hold it down when you walk or else everyone will see your underwear. Or is that the point?
lol!! :laughbounce: i love your comment about the skirt.

oh but that's not the worst of it at my school... some girls where transparent-ish white skirts with BLACK THONGS.
oh, the lovely view when you walk behind them in the hallway. :blink:

I'm not popular, popular in my school is having parents that buy you a mercades for a first car and if you'rea girl, it's having your barbie pink thong hang out of your pants. It's crazy really. I'm just Kristina, people know me, i'm just kinda that normal, quiet kid in class. ya know? I'm very content with my group of friends. :D :P ;)

~Kristina

Alias_Girl_624 said:
KateJones47 said:
G$f3arl3ssG$ said:
i just hang with people who i can rely on. 80% of the people in my school annoy the felgercarb out of me anyway. maybe it's just a stage, but i feel like no one's real anymore. all they care about is clothes and who goes out with who. really, do clothes and rich cars define a person? i hope not.
I feel the same way. Most of the people I know are so immature. "I think so-and-so is mad at me! What should I do?" I don't care! "Isn't her skirt cute?" Um, yeah, I guess so, if you feel like spending $80 on a skirt so short you have to hold it down when you walk or else everyone will see your underwear. Or is that the point?

oh but that's not the worst of it at my school... some girls where transparent-ish white skirts with BLACK THONGS.
eww...

Anyway, I'm starting HS next year and I'll probably stay right where I am as far as popularity goes - sort of on the outer fringe of the middle popular group. Oh well, I keep in touch with my best friends, so I'm happy! ^_^

KateJones47 said:
Alias_Girl_624 said:
KateJones47 said:
G$f3arl3ssG$ said:

eww...

Anyway, I'm starting HS next year and I'll probably stay right where I am as far as popularity goes - sort of on the outer fringe of the middle popular group. Oh well, I keep in touch with my best friends, so I'm happy! ^_^
the one thing that i notice a lot is that people change. your friends don't stay your friends for long. but you know what, I hope you the best of luck. maybe it's just me. i meet way too many crappy people. -_-

at my school, girls feel the need to express out loud that they're wearing thongs to attract the attention of boys. god, it's so disgusting like "oooh, lookie here, I'm wearing a thong. now look at my butt and worship it!" :rolleyes:

and the "snobby" people wear like $50 shirts and $80 jeans and they think they're cool forking over so much money on clothes like that. they just have to announce to everyone how expensive the piece of cotton on their body is and say that it's from Abercrombie & Fitch or Holister. blah blah <_< I hate those shops. they're so racist. i mean, who the hell would know if you're wearing $20 jeans or $80 jeans? i'm saving up my money for a car so i don't give a rat's ass how expensive my clothes are.

G$f3arl3ssG$ said:
the one thing that i notice a lot is that people change. your friends don't stay your friends for long. but you know what, I hope you the best of luck. maybe it's just me. i meet way too many crappy people.  -_-

I know what you mean about meeting a lot of crappy people. The girls at my school last year switched friends about every three minutes. One sceond they were saying they were your best friend, the next they were laughing at you behind your back. :rolleyes: I sort of ignored everyone, and only made a few friends so my parents and teachers wouldn't worry if I was fitting in. I've already figured out who my real friends are. The only problem is that they live 700 miles away. ;)

G$f3arl3ssG$ said:
and the "snobby" people wear like $50 shirts and $80 jeans and they think they're cool forking over so much money on clothes like that. they just have to announce to everyone how expensive the piece of cotton on their body is and say that it's from Abercrombie & Fitch or Holister. blah blah <_< I hate those shops. they're so racist. i mean, who the hell would know if you're wearing $20 jeans or $80 jeans? i'm saving up my money for a car so i don't give a rat's ass how expensive my clothes are.
Exactly. Umm, aren't jeans jeans? They're usually blue and made of denim. Why get one pair when you could get 4 for the same price? As long as they fit, who cares what brand they are? :rolleyes:

At my school, most people buy expensive jeans and stuff, but it's private so it's how you wear the jeans I guess. I mean, the popular scene choses skin tight jeans that sit just above their bum, so when they sit down you can see have their ass.
I usually buy the more expensive jeans because they fit better (and mostly because they come in lengths, i've never found a pair of jeans for under $50 that doesn't come in short legnth) and i buy them nice and comfy, and not so fooking low rise that i leave nothing to the imagination.

i don't feel the need to hang out with the "popular people". the one in my school are nasty b******s. they do not deserve to be popular just becuase they are good looking or put down who ever is a "loser".

thats why all my friends are not with the "popular people" becuase they have a heart and are nice to everyone. even if they may not be counted as cool.

lol! there's twins like that at my school. lauren eyebrows and all. but they're nice. like i said earlier. there are severl levels of popularity:

1. Popular- everyone knows who you are.
2. Semi-Popular- almost everyone knows who you are. you wear something to school and the next week that's the latest trend.
3. Goody-goody- nothing wrong with them btw. just like to stay out of the spotlight.
4. group of 2-5 ppl- only a group of friends.

Popularity is short-lived. At least I hope so. Because those people will never make it on their own in the real world if they continue to believe they'll get by with how they're currently acting.

i completely agree. ive always been a target of the "popular group" unfortunately, mainly because im shorter than most kids in my grade and aren't as "athletic" as the popular kids. you wouldn't believe how stuck-up some of them are! leme put it this way, when they get in trouble (which they often do) my smile grows like this:

:confused: :eek: ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :P :P

then they give me dirty looks but i couldn't care less cuz those faces with those looks are heading straight for the principal's office (the chair's got their imprint on it)

Why is it that Popular ppl are usually mean and nasty? That bugs me... -_- I think apopular person should be someone with lots offriends... somone who EVERYONE likes to hang around... ^_^ oh well

.:XAndRa DEE:.

DoNtFrOsTtHePiE 47 said:
Why is it that Popular ppl are usually mean and nasty?
Not all of them are. I am in the popular crowd, but we're not mean and nasty. And we're popular for the good reasons, such as good grades, good personalities, friendliness, etc. But there are popular people that are popular for bad reasons such as for what they do when the teacher's out of the room.

I know not ALL are.. and i think its great u are popular for having good grades and a good personality etc. I think that we need more of that... as for me well I am going to be a 9th grader so im back at the bottom... oh well IM SOOOOOO EXCITED! ^_^

Back