The Pre Show

Everyone has already seen me... so in that case, I'm not uploading any pics of me.

abercrombieprep said:
Everyone has already seen me... so in that case, I'm not uploading any pics of me.
I haven't....and I'm your own fiance, what a strange, strange world.

M, what song would you like me to sing now?

OK, thanx :smiley:

Here's my outfit:

A6196_claret.jpg

Tommy said:
abercrombieprep said:
I haven't....and I'm your own fiance, what a strange, strange world.

M, what song would you like me to sing now?
Let me see if I have one... just for you. Be warned, I'm ugly.

Tommy said:
abercrombieprep said:
I'm bringing... the karoke machine!
...Well, I spent so many nights thinkin' how you done me wrong but I'll survive, I will survive...

I think we all know who just won the karoke contest
oh yeah!! Take this:

**Friday night and the lights are low. Looking out for a place to go. Where they play the right music, Getting in the swing, you come to look for a king...** :P Now WHO'S THE DANCING QUEEN!!! :D

Okay, so that I can keep track of everyone's uploads, you must upload pictures in the upload thread only and then transfer them using image tags to the thread of your choice.

And Elyse, I'm sure you are not ugly. I wish I had enough courage to upload an image of me, but because of privacy things...

Tommy said:
Okay, so that I can keep track of everyone's uploads, you must upload pictures in the upload thread only and then transfer them using image tags to the thread of your choice.

And Elyse, I'm sure you are not ugly. I wish I had enough courage to upload an image of me, but because of privacy things...
I just sent it to you through e-mail. I'm not big on the privacy/security thing. If you want me... come kidnap me. But you'll be begging for someone else to take me after an hour of me... when I'm bored. :D

Oops I guess I posted my outfit in the wrong place :blush: well just in case, this is what I'm wearing and holding ^_^

Oopsy I remembered the peresnt but I forgot my outfit! I came in 100% me :blush: Ok, here we go.

08-5174-1.jpeg

Ahh yes, I'm ready now :D

hey everyone!
geeze, can't believe i'm just noticing this christmas party thread! well, better late than never!
hmm, what to wear....help me decide!
A6198solid_merlot_viewA.jpg

or
00320b.jpg
??
have to find a date too! lol.

Back