The Prequal

i'm in jr high and i love them! i already read recruited and a secret life and i have disappeared and am about to start reading it! you should definately read them!

im also in middle school and read both of them.. i m waiting for disappear to come to barnes and nobles but it was on back order!!

Hey, um, I don't mean to brag, but we all love these books and uh, I kinda, well not kinda but I am writing my own Sister Spy story in the romanic fiction section if any of you are interested. ^_^

I love the books! I just finished Disappeared in 2 days! They're awesome and the onl thing that would make them better was if Vaughn were in them! LoL!

I havn't been to the store to get Disappeared, but I really like the first two.

I got the first one Recruited not to long ago, and my cousin had got it for me for Christmas(I know it was 3 months ago, but she gave me my gift this Sat.) and I was really embarrassed. I acted like I loved the gift, but my acting must stink on my relatives, because she saw right passed it, and took it back. Okay that was a big run-on sentence, but oh well. It was just crazy!

I just got dissapeared today! Yay! I finished it in under 2 hours. I wish they were bigger. Oh well. I own all you can own of the books. I think they're really good!