Politics The President Trump Thread

They are two situations that are very different. The one in Las Vegas killer is done by a Native born American citizen whom it is still unclear why he did what he did. Now the Terrorist in NYC, spoke out the ISIS saying before the Cop shot him. He has stated he is a Soldier of ISIS and had other writings and things on his phone that shows that he is a ISIS Terrorist Thus the dead Las Vegas killer is already dead, but the Muslim Terrorist whom has stated he is a ISIS supporter and calls himself a Terrorist is still alive. This guy needs to be tried and executed in a public way and the most painful way possible. Sadly we are forced to kill him humanely, we can't throw him off the Empire State building or Club him to death with baseball bats or cut off body parts and skin him alive till he is dead.

Thus the dead Las Vegas killer is already dead, but the Muslim Terrorist whom has stated he is a ISIS supporter and calls himself a Terrorist is still alive.
So... that's it then, the Vegas shooter is dead so nothing needs to be said about him or look into efforts to try & prevent another domestic attack of that scale? Heck, even the NRA came out saying they would endorse restrictions on bump stock sales and now even that seemingly obvious action seems to have fallen by the wayside.

Yes, the motives behind the two attacks are different but the vigor of the responses to them should not be.

Icky. Mr. Trump appeals to a lot of people and I am sorry I am not a Bleeding Heart Liberal that does not follow Political Correct BS...I am just a college grad that is a IT Director that also owns a Small Business, that is also a registered Republican that believes in America first and only. I believe in America for American's first and only. I have also fought for this country in the service as well too. My family has been in these lands since 1600's and have fought in ever war that has even been in these lands. So I speak as a loyal supporter of the United States of America, and stand for our constitution and laws.

Last edited:
Overall where there's smoke there's fire, when's this guy getting shown the door?

I don't think Americans are quite aware of the damage he is doing to foreign relations, even Oz which is fairly on the easy side with U.S bipartisan relationships are starting to question continued commitments to a Country with an unstable leadership ... and that's from our revolving door of leadership.

American office of President no longer has the prestige it had prior to Trump ascending the "throne", we can still get Jeb Bush right?
Dude, the president is just a representative, its congress that pretty much calls the shots, its the wall street fat cats that call the shots, I don't really recall a president in my life time that has don't good or bad, they are all middle of the road. As far as the world is concerned, bubba, the USA has shelled out so much of our hard earned tax dollars to a planet of in-grateful countries it amazes me that we still do it, I work by the sweat of my brow not for my home, but for some complaining countries that not one iota has even said thanks to the hard working Merican citizens for helping out, sorry dude but that's the facts for usa. Americans cant be forced to like or care about anyone that doesn't recognize the help they received. So the next time a foreigner complains about the Merica, think about the forign aid we give without any thanks, because really its the Merican tax payer that takes care of yall and not the rich folks......;)

You do know politics do bring out the passion in folks, don't judge folks on their beliefs, judge em' on their talents and character, no 2 humans are the same, which makes life interesting, Sci- fi dude!

I must say that I have to remember as well that this is a Entertainment Forum on SciFi and etc!!!
Yeuppers, my bull dog like persona lets folks know don't attack my prezy! The truith hurts, but its all good, aint no pc here bubba!:cool:

I am on two boards with this one for "Entertainment" and the other is "Politics". I am trying to just keep this as pure Entertainment.

Yeup, but it did get heated from a few topics, so this thread is both entertaining and serious.......

Ok so...now
He is far more stupid than I thought, he’s a brilliant showman, but he’s fecking dumb.
(Amazon doesn’t get a “deal” with USPS, lol. Amazon is a reason the usps is surviving.
And here’s another one- We should raise gas prices so people drive less and we all benefit from less car crashes, LOL!)

He’s a racist pig. Thankfully, he does nothing to hide this.
Putin has something on him, unless Helsinki happened because of my first point- stupidity.
Trump is afraid of him though.
He could not give a bleep about workers, unlawful shootings, football, farmers, fetuses, or the symbol of our great country- the Bald Eagle.

5100.jpg

Bald eagles: scientists decry overturn of ban that would save American symbol
The national bird is threatened by toxic bullets that wind up in the animals it eats, but the Trump administration overturned a rule to stop it
Bald eagles: scientists decry overturn of ban that would save American symbol

Trump cares about Trump. That’s it. He’s a hollow mass of tweets. Idiot.

Those are just a few of my unfavorite things.
Trump is the #1 most unamerican president in our history. Nixon was lightweight compared to this monster.

Last edited:
45 is an arrogant, egotistical bastard. Does nothing good for this country but take apart & destroy what good past presidents have done. He does nothing but tweet all day and all night as far as I'm concerned. Man has got to go!

After Trumps 8 years, I wonder if the next president will bring anger and hostility, if its an opposing party, you can bet your bottom dollar. Funny thing its the dudes behind all presidents that truly run the show, yes the presey does have some powers, but its the cats behind the scenes that call the shots.

Draining the swamp, we go, a draining the swamp we go, hi ho the derry-o a draining the swamp we go! LOL!
beavis_and_butthead_experience_front.jpg

Draining the swamp, we go, a draining the swamp we go, hi ho the derry-o a draining the swamp we go! LOL!
But the people that have been getting drained (like Cohen, Manfort, Gates, Flynn, Papadopoulos) are all people that Trump brought into the swamp! There were a lot less swamp critters that needed to go before Jan 20, 2017.

The “swamp” may be full of slimy stagnant critters that look out for their careers, this administration isn’t swampy. It’s flat out criminal.
On top of all the selling of the American soul to Putin, the first 2 congressmen to endorse The Cheetoh have been indicted. Lol.
Lock ‘em all up!
At the very least “complicit”.

The “swamp” may be full of slimy stagnant critters that look out for their careers
Yeah, it's time for folks like McConnell and Pelosi to both go. I sure wouldn't mind seeing a clean sweep of new folks in DC that haven't been there for a lifetime.
this administration isn’t swampy. It’s flat out criminal.
At this point I really think nobody really knows how to handle a sitting POTUS that should be having criminal complaints filed against him. Cohen's own lawyer has even publicly asked the question that if what Cohen did is criminal, and for which he has pleaded guilty, then isn't Trump also guilty of the same thing (campaign finance violations)?
On top of all the selling of the American soul to Putin, the first 2 congressmen to endorse The Cheetoh have been indicted. Lol.
Honestly, I just don't get how Trump supporters are so eager to actually embrace Russia. Did you see the thing about some of his supporters at his Nuremberg rallies are actually wearing t-shirts that say "I'd rather be Russian than a Democrat"?! Are These 'I'd Rather Be a Russian Than a Democrat' Shirts Real?

Yeah, it's time for folks like McConnell and Pelosi to both go. I sure wouldn't mind seeing a clean sweep of new folks in DC that haven't been there for a lifetime.

At this point I really think nobody really knows how to handle a sitting POTUS that should be having criminal complaints filed against him. Cohen's own lawyer has even publicly asked the question that if what Cohen did is criminal, and for which he has pleaded guilty, then isn't Trump also guilty of the same thing (campaign finance violations)?

Honestly, I just don't get how Trump supporters are so eager to actually embrace Russia. Did you see the thing about some of his supporters at his Nuremberg rallies are actually wearing t-shirts that say "I'd rather be Russian than a Democrat"?! Are These 'I'd Rather Be a Russian Than a Democrat' Shirts Real?
It is odd that some folks are interested in Russia, say in the same breath that their methods are bad, to me its confusing. Ill be honest I will never be a full republican, but I will never, ever be a democrat. I tried em' both, and I always end up feeling out of touch, and weird with both parties. I would much prefer a middle of the road president, mild, one that cares about America, and its people. I think these wars don't do anyone any favors, and the extremely wealthy profit from all wars. If any party gets elected, I know that they are extremely left or right, I just cross my fingers and hope for the best. I know the media on both sides keeps people paranoid, {as if day to day life isn't challenging enough}and on edge. In college I learned that anger is a sign of fear, and a lot of the media, both sides is a lot of hot air, and sensationalism sells and gets ratings. So I keeps my cool, I let the crazies rant and rave, and maybe at some point the logical folks will all get along.:cool:

Back