Politics The President Trump Thread

:D

1535502211917.png

Best president so far, got nafta fixed, took care of korea, I think his behavior is a front, a cover up if you will. Keep up the good work President Trump! See you next 4 years!

There is something wrong with these folks, I reckon if you are given "freebies" and think you will be covered all you life, then you will act like this. Odd, I must point out that Venezuela is a social experiment, and they are going mad, no food, no money, no hope.:einstein:

Best president so far, got nafta fixed, took care of korea, I think his behavior is a front, a cover up if you will. Keep up the good work President Trump! See you next 4 years!

You do realise Kim only promised to think about talking nukes with the South sometime in the future and then got a bunch of things from Trump right?

Down South we're just pleased someone elected a worse leader than local boy the Budgie smuggler, ironically named Envoy for Indigenous affairs recently ... serious 1) what the flock is an Envoy, 2) Abbott the Gov's spoke parrot for Kooris ... what could possibly go wrong,

You do realise Kim only promised to think about talking nukes with the South sometime in the future and then got a bunch of things from Trump right?
It's unbelievable that the {fill in blank} actually agreed to stop the big annual military exercises in region without getting *anything* in return. WTF?! :wtf:
Down South we're just pleased someone elected a worse leader than local boy the Budgie smuggler, ironically named Envoy for Indigenous affairs recently ... serious 1) what the flock is an Envoy, 2) Abbott the Gov's spoke parrot for Kooris ... what could possibly go wrong,
Glad we could help. :LOL:

It's unbelievable that the {fill in blank} actually agreed to stop the big annual military exercises in region without getting *anything* in return. WTF?! :wtf:

Glad we could help. :LOL:
Best president of all time, you can disagree, because for the last 8 years, we all suffered. Yeuppers, this old feller is a little odd, but aint all yankees! LOL!;)He is getting the job done, and that's what counts, I still am questioning the pallets of American cash, and the plutonium decision of the past regeme? hmmmm

tumblr_llgc9lbA0l1qebsc0o1_500.jpg
I have no Idea of what you are saying? But at least the working mans president met with that dude, instead of giving these guys wads of our tax dollars, he just met with him and at least opened a dia logue….:einstein: Door is open for future talks., we have a saying in Merica, keep you friends close, but keep your enemy's closer...:einstein:

:einstein:

If the election is over, then why bother with this thread, you know having pictures of our president on a fellow Alien soup member's avatar, as a evil dictator will stir emotions? Its plainly obvious where everyone on Alien soup political views are, this is stirring up a hornets nest, BTW me and my biker bro' s love this site, they wont write in, but I will. I as well as many others dis-agree with democrats, as democrats will all ways disagrees with republicans.....cats and dogs.2b1623dbb38f0088294adeb3400207e2.jpg

so nearly two years in and many people have jobs
no zombie apocalypse
no WWII caused by angry Russians or Chinese
no hordes of Gestapo arresting liberals
no shutdowns of CNN MSNBC or other media outlets
don't know about President but he sure doesn't do well as a Dictator

Back