The Pretender

Intel

Cadet
Anybody remember this show? It had Michael T. Weiss in it, about this guy who was a genius who was taken away from his family and brought up in "The Centre" where they used his intelligence and exploited him and he got away and so now he's a grown man and can virtually pretend to be who he wants, with the ppl from the centre trying to get him.

i love that show it was soooo kool, i once had a teacher named ms parker btw lol
what is ur favioret episode[c] (u know kevin weisman was once on the show)[/b]

Yeah, me too! i remember KW was in an ep, but I don't remember what his character was though... my fave ep, Im not sure, I haven't actually seen one in ages, even if i did, i would prolly have faves :smiley: i'll get back to that one, how about you?

AliasBabe12 said:
i watched the pretender sort of when i could and when i did those eps were good!!!

Jen was on there too i never saw the Kevin weisman one tho ;)
WOw jen on there too, huh, i didnt know that...what happened in the ep she was in?

I was addicted to the Pretender when NBC showed it on Saturday nights ... I miss being able to watch Ms Parker and Jarrod ...

I have watched the films, but I haven't seen the final film as yet ...

Yeah, and I think Michael T. Weiss is in the season finale of Crossing Jordan, playing Jordan's half brother if Im not mistaken, but that's already been aired in the US, but it will air here finally next Monday, (after Endgame :smiley: )

The pretender is absolutely awesome i seen most eps....plus i prob seen it multiple times lol because it was re-runned for about 2 times or something.

who can be everyone he wants to be lol

are you doctor? yes, i am today lol

wee love the intro :lol:

best part also of this serie is that he never went outside in the world. So he is in fact just a kid still at first when he escapes

I was crazy about the show... the last episode here in Portugal, was when Bridgitte gave birth to Mr. Parker´s baby... :eek:

I didn´t watched any of the Pretenders´films... 🇳🇴

I guess i´m now too lost about the plot... :( :banghead:

tP is still my favorite show ever. Loved the show since the pilot ep. They actually did just release the first season on DVD about three weeks ago. There hasn't been any news about following seasons yet. I plan to buy them all eventually.

Back