The Prince & Me

i wanted to see it since i sawe it 1st advertised. call me hoplessly romantic, b/c i am , but i really enjoyed it. i was a little angry at paige for about 20 minutes, but then i saw she did and became happy (i did not want to ruin the movie for anyone)

It's the typical movie of girl meets boy who turns out to be prince. I'm not knocking it though - it doesn't look bad.

Will probably rent it later for a girl's night :D

ALIAS4me said:
i wanted to see it since i sawe it 1st advertised. call me hoplessly romantic, b/c i am , but i really enjoyed it. i was a little angry at paige for about 20 minutes, but then i saw she did and became happy (i did not want to ruin the movie for anyone)
me too! i was so irked and then i'm like okay

Skyligrl5 said:
i absolutely LOVED this movie!!!!!!!!!!!
it was sooooo funy and SO great!!!!!!
its my new fav
i saw it too, but it was not my favorite. i saw it with several friends for a girls noght. it was good and i liked it a lto, though!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw it today. Not the best movie ever, but cute fluffy entertainment.

Since I go to school in Wisconsin (where Paige is from), I got some kicks out of that. :lol:

I wanna watch it, but none of my friend do!!! One of them said that she heard it was bad, and I was like from who, she said "I don't know" I hate it when people do that...

i hate it when people do that to! one of my friends told me Starsky and Hutch was awfull, but I went and saw it with some other friends and I loved it! it really depends what kind of person you are to determine if you would like "prince and me". i am a hopelessly romantic person so i thought it was good!

Back