Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

The Princess Diaries

Discussion in 'Books' started by *Agent Legolas*, Jun 8, 2003.

Tags:
  1. *Agent Legolas*

*Agent Legolas* Rocket Ranger

I loooove this series!! Many parts of the book have topics that probably every girl can relate to (except for being a princess :LOL: ). Does anyone else love these stories?

2. a.k.a.Kate_Jones

a.k.a.Kate_Jones Rocket Ranger

they're great!

and I've met Meg Cabot! :woot:

3. *Agent Legolas*

Really, you have?! :o Wow you're soooo lucky!! What is she like?

4. Nad

Nad Rocket Ranger

I've never read them, are they good, or amazing?

5. spy_girl21

spy_girl21 Rocket Ranger

i haven't read any of them but my friend she's read several of them and said they were great.

6. Sydne Bristow

Sydne Bristow Rocket Ranger

:woot: Those are th best! I love Mia, her personality is so adorable! Meg Cabot is a really good author. Though I must say that her lastest book wasn't quite as amazingly grand as the others have been. It focused a little 'too much' on her being in Genovia and missing her friends and stuff. >.< But about half way through she gets to go home and then it gets a whole lot better :D Anyways, I totally recommend this book to any book lovers-- mostly for girls, but hey guys can give it a chance too! :P And also, for those of you who haven't read them, they are nothing like the movie was, there are very few similarities between the book and the movie, other than the title, o.o. hehe...Yeah, go read it! lol

7. a.k.a.Kate_Jones

these books are seriously really good, and I like that Mia is a heroine you can actually relate too.

um, I met her at a book signing, so it's not like I had a real in-depth chat with her, she just signed my book while I looked on, grinning like an idiot. :D

8. nance

nance TUMS

Oi... these books annoy me for some reason... :blink: I don't know... I really liked the first one and the second one... and the third one, it just made me annoyed... hehe but the movie was really cute ^_^

9. aliaschick4mv

aliaschick4mv Rocket Ranger

I loved these books. Meg Cabot is my fave author, she's great. Mia is one cool chica.

10. *Agent Legolas*

These books are really great and I recommend them to mostly teenage girls, but anyone can read them. ^_^ I also liked the movie, but the movie barely relates to the book at all. But they're still really good! :LOL:

11. aliaschick4mv

aliaschick4mv Rocket Ranger

I KNOW!! The movie was so different, and the ending was REALLY different. And, unfortunatly, they can't make a sequel with that ending... But everyone says I look just like Mia. OMV I FORGOT HER NAME!! AHHH!!

:mad:

12. *Agent Legolas*

You mean Anne Hathaway? I think that's her name..... :blink:

13. a.k.a.Kate_Jones

yeah, I didn't like the movie much. they just changed a lot of the story, and I wasn't too happy with the changes. ^_^

14. Aliasgirl47

Aliasgirl47 Rocket Ranger

I liked the first book pretty good, but I saw the movie first so I liked it better. That's how it is with stuff like this, you always prefer the one you saw or read first because the second is so different from your first impression!

15. *Agent Legolas*

Yeah that is usually what happens. I like the movie and the books, but now they can't make a sequel for the movie based on the book because they changed so much of it! :(

16. allie

allie Rocket Ranger

the books were all really funny!! i cant wait 4 the next one!! i thought the books were much better than the movie even though the movie is pretty good

17. *Agent Legolas*

I've read the first 3 ones but not the 4th one yet. I want to read it sooo much!!!! ^_^

18. Jaimie

Jaimie Retired

i love the princess diaries. i havent read #4, but #4 and a half comes out soon. i can't wait. micheal is so AWESOME!!

19. *Agent Legolas*

I'm confused, #4 and a half? :blink:

20. Jaimie

Jaimie Retired