The Princess Diaries

I loooove this series!! Many parts of the book have topics that probably every girl can relate to (except for being a princess :lol: ). Does anyone else love these stories?

:woot: Those are th best! I love Mia, her personality is so adorable! Meg Cabot is a really good author. Though I must say that her lastest book wasn't quite as amazingly grand as the others have been. It focused a little 'too much' on her being in Genovia and missing her friends and stuff. >.< But about half way through she gets to go home and then it gets a whole lot better :D Anyways, I totally recommend this book to any book lovers-- mostly for girls, but hey guys can give it a chance too! :P And also, for those of you who haven't read them, they are nothing like the movie was, there are very few similarities between the book and the movie, other than the title, o.o. hehe...Yeah, go read it! lol

these books are seriously really good, and I like that Mia is a heroine you can actually relate too.

um, I met her at a book signing, so it's not like I had a real in-depth chat with her, she just signed my book while I looked on, grinning like an idiot. :D

Oi... these books annoy me for some reason... :blink: I don't know... I really liked the first one and the second one... and the third one, it just made me annoyed... hehe but the movie was really cute ^_^

These books are really great and I recommend them to mostly teenage girls, but anyone can read them. ^_^ I also liked the movie, but the movie barely relates to the book at all. But they're still really good! :lol:

I KNOW!! The movie was so different, and the ending was REALLY different. And, unfortunatly, they can't make a sequel with that ending... But everyone says I look just like Mia. OMV I FORGOT HER NAME!! AHHH!!

:angry:

I liked the first book pretty good, but I saw the movie first so I liked it better. That's how it is with stuff like this, you always prefer the one you saw or read first because the second is so different from your first impression!

Yeah that is usually what happens. I like the movie and the books, but now they can't make a sequel for the movie based on the book because they changed so much of it! :(

the books were all really funny!! i cant wait 4 the next one!! i thought the books were much better than the movie even though the movie is pretty good

Back