the problem with Alias

I love the show.......
I hold the first two seasons of ALIAS so high...

The problem I have was that in the last two seasons (3,4)...I felt/noticed the producers or network "reccomendations" seeping into JJ Abrams Alias story.
The first two seasons of Alias felt like it was slowly building up too something big (the Rambaldi plot)...But I remember hearing JJ Abram in an interview talking about how the network execs wanted less Rambaldi...and more family/character relation. Meaning...JJ Abram probaly had too lessen his Rambaldi story and make-up somemore relationship plots for the network.......meaning.......some Rambaldi story threads were rushly wrapped up.

He probaly still gets too tell his story.....but just a more rushed version of it. I wish the execs just let him tell his story at his pace....and how he originally invisioned it.
But I guess that the nature of the business.

u know what i dont like... that the only show i really watch anymore is video justice on court tv...i used to only watch allias but i cna only make time fore one :( but video justice keeps my attention beeter cuz i think allias is too slow moving.

Back