The Proclamation

Hey all Alias freaks! My sis and I wrote this one day. We were gonna be serious, but if you know my sis, she is a nut, so we ended up making really dumb, but it was fun. My sis is so crazy and makes me laugh uncontrollably sometimes, so it is a pretty weird scene. However, I have a long, completely serious fan-fic almost finished and will post it soon. In the meantime, enjoy...

ALIAS: Episode 47- The Proclamation: written by Jaclyn and Caitlyn Chione
Scene: Behind Fence Thingy In That Garage Thingy...

Vaughn: Hello Sydney.

Sydney: Hello Vaughn. How have you been?

Vaughn: Pretty good. Right now though, I am having bowel movements.

Sydney: I picked up some special kind of Beano while I was in Taipei. Here, try it.

Vaughn: Thank you so much Syd! I can't tell you how much I appreciate your kindness.

Sydney: Me too. I mean, appreciate your kindness to me.

Vaughn: Thanks. (Vaughn turns beet red)

Sydney: So what's my next assignment? (Breaking the silence)

Vaughn: I am going to pose as your husband so that we can get into the special Honeymoon Hotel in Italy where Khasinau is residing. He has something that we need.

Sydney: What is it?

Vaughn: A special potion that we need to put on a Rambaldi artifact that we stole from SD-6.

Sydney: Great. When do we leave?

Vaughn: As soon as we get the special microphone wedding rings that the CIA is making for us. One thing that we will have to get used to on this mission is saying "I love you, honeybear!" We don't really have to say "honeybear". My dad always used to call me that name before he was killed by KGB.

Sydney: It's O.K. We can say "honeybear" if it makes you feel closer to your daddy. It can even be our code name.

Vaughn: O.K. I would love to call you my little "honeybear". (Syd smiles and giggles) No, seriously.

Sydney: (stops smiling and giggling) That's strange. I was thinking the same thing.

Vaughn: Are you saying something? Sorry, I was lost in your beautiful brown eyes.

Sydney: What I'm trying to say is-I truly, deeply love you.

Vaughn: Really?

Sydney: Really, really. (smiles)

Vaughn: Since the first time I saw your resume and then saw your real hair color (shy little smile from butt-chin guy) I was
in love with you.

Sydney: I don't know what to say. I have loved you from the moment you asked me if I needed a dentist. That showed me that you really, genuinely cared about my teeth. My teeth are very important to me. I wouldn't be able to eat hard food without them. Just like I can't live my hard life without you.

Vaughn: (kneels down) Will you be my butt-kicking wife?

Sydney: (smiling) Only if we can get married in the train station.

Vaughn: As you wish. But what about Will? I thought that you loved him.

Sydney: Actually, I forgot to tell you that Will and Francie are engaged. Will is just a great friend.

Vaughn: That's neat! Give them both my best regards.

Sydney: Heavens to Betsy!! I just thought of something. How will we be able to keep this from the CIA, Will and Francie, and my dad?

Vaughn: You're right. What if Devlin finds out?

Sydney: We will work something out. Look into my chocolate pudding eyes and trust me that it will all work out. (smiley face)

Vaughn: No matter what happens I will protect you.

(For the first time, they kiss.)

ALIAS

HAHAHAHAHAH that is sooooo stupid and great its like what my aunt does to make fun of the show!!!! :madfire: evil aunt!!! jk jk jk i :love: u aunt judy!

lauren vartan

hehehehehehehehehehehehe!!! soo funny!!! soo funny! soo funny! soo funny!!! (Ok, stop being a broken record record record record). More please~!

Sydney: I don't know what to say. I have loved you from the moment you asked me if I needed a dentist. That showed me that you really, genuinely cared about my teeth. My teeth are very important to me. I wouldn't be able to eat hard food without them. Just like I can't live my hard life without you.

LMAO!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P That was great!! :P

It kind of scares me, but its funny. i dont get the train station thing at all.
~ASH~

Hehehehe!!! Exactly what I was thinking!! :P :lol: :lol:
-Karie-

Back