The Promise

Wow!

Now here's a fic that has been untouched for a long time!

Gee Gee! (n) Where are you???

Love JuJu :harp:

^^My Bublicious JuJu!!! im still here!!! :hug: went MIA for a while.. been distracted with other things, but im still alive and kicking! :kicking: and yesssss... this fic has been wayyyy dddeeaaaddd... i think it has been 7 or 8 months since i last updated. tssss... its a huuuuuge shame.

but anyway, you guyss.... the new readers, thank you so much for your kind words! those who have sent me a PM and all... thanks! its because of you guys that i crawled back inside my alias bubble. I am trying to not let this story stay unfinished. It is such a shame to just leave it like this. I am sorry. To all those readers who i have kept hanging, again, i am :sorry:. I promise you guys that before i die, i will finish this!!! (just kidding. im just exaggerating. :lol:smiley:

thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you. im cracking my brain now for the continuation. :telepath:

lovelotzzzz,

GeeGee

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gee's BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have missed this fic SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!!!!!!!!!!

funny thing about this is, I"m getting ready to update my fic that I started, but I kind of quit way back around the last time you update. lol. What has been changing our minds? lol

I'm SOOO happy your back, and I'm waiting for the next chapter

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

dude not cool i just stayed up reading till 5am and theres no more
its a requirement that you finish this we need to find out what happened
SEIOUSLY

oh my god. dandan, how were you able to read this? this was buried in the whole forum! but anyway, im so sorry, i dont think i could be able to update this. but thanks anyway for reading! its been... a year (?) since i last updated. hehe! i have to read the whole thing back again for me to update. and its quite impossible. but thanks anyway! if i find my file for this story, ill give yah a heads up though.

Gee aka blue_bird [God! i missed this site!]

Please update. It has been sooo long. I just read this whole fic and I thought it was finished. Please send me a pm. you have to finish this fic.

texasalias

Back