"The Prophecy"

S

smegheadalways

Firstly, I got to start off that these characters were created by JJ Abrams etc, as if we all didn't know, and this is just my fan-fic of a Season 3 opener to help us all cope to Season 3. I'm probably going to be way off base but it's all in good fun, so please read on.............and tell us what you think?

Chapter 1

Sydney: "WHAT?, Vaughn your not making any sense. I been missing for 2 years that's impossible, you......you've got to be mistaken".
Vaughn: "Sydney, I'm telling you the truth"! There was that word again "Truth" her mum had used it so many times, but Sydney felt that word had lost its' meaning, it meant nothing to her, truth she said to herself is something she yearned for. She stands up and backs up from Vaughn.
Vaughn: "Look, I know I can't imagine what your going through, but this has been hard for me too, I haven't seen you in over 2 years since that night."
Sydney: "I don't believe it, you've got to be wrong.....you must be wrong"!
Vaughn: "Sydney, I'm not, what was the last thing you remember?"
Sydney: "I remember it like it was yesterday".
Vaughn: "That's what it may appear to you, but things here....things have changed".
Sydney: "Well, the last thing that happened. I went back to my appartment to see Will and Francie. When I spoke to....'Francie' and asked about Will, she had he had to go out, but when I checked my messages, he told me he thought she was the double. I left the room to get my gun, but she knew I knew it wasn't really Francie. There was a fight....and I killed her, then I passed out and I wake up here, but how did I get here? I don't remember....I don't remember anything after that. What the hell happened to me Vaughn? I need answers, you said Will was OK right, and Francie, was she found, is she dead?"
Vaughn just sits there looking at her confused, as Sydney looks at him, and despite the fact she's just been hit with a bombshell, she can't help but be distracted by the ring on 'that' finger.
Sydney: "Vaughn, are you listening?"
Vaughn: "Sydney, that wasn't the last night you went missing, what your talking about with Will and Francie's that wasn't the last night you where seen. Don't you remember what happened after that.....?"

Hope you like it. I'll post more soon. Tell us what you think? If I get enough replies I'll write more sooner! :D

What? thank god you are not JJ ... because I would kick that TV screen and be so mad ... lol

Great writing ... ! ;)

Thanks freelancer2bootcamp :blush: ! Well, I will post more tomorrow, off to bed it's like 1:40 in the morning here, damn time difference! :rolleyes:

smegheadalways said:
Vaughn: "Sydney, that wasn't the last night you went missing, what your talking about with Will and Francie's double, that happened three years ago Don't you remember what happened after that....."
omg! that is so evil!

Milo47 said:
Dream schream....I don't think so!
yeah, i know but i dont want it to be real! so im trying to come up with as many ways as possible for it NOT to be real! u know what i mean? i know the dream thing is stupid, but i want to make myself think that he's gonna surprise us or something.

Chapter 2

Sydney:"What do you mean?" she says as she sits back down opposite Vaughn.
Vaughn:"Sydney, don't you remember anything after that?"
Sydney: "NO"
Vaughn: "I went to your appartment and found you on the floor, and Francie's double dead."
Sydney: "So you found out that she was the double? What about Will, you said he was OK?"
Vaughn: "Yeah, we went through Will's research and found his information on the Project Chrsitmas. When we found her we...dead we ran some tests which confirmed Will's findings. He was in the bath, stabbed but for some reason his wound had been dressed. He was taken into hospital and he was fine. The last night was when you where in hospital.....
Sydney: "Vaughn, I don't remember."
Vaughn: "I sat at your bedside until you woke up, you where in a pretty bad condition."
Sydney: "What happened to me?"
Vaughn: "You went missing"
Sydney: "What do you mean I went missing."
Vaughn; "We had you under heavy guard, and you were taken. You just......vanished. The guards were killed and that was the last night you where seen."

I know it's only short, but I'll add more......promise! :D I decided to change the direction, as you can see if you read the end of Chapter 1!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! so good! keep wwriting! im trying to get as many theorys for season 3 as i can. all the season 3 stories are my FAV! i need more! allalias fan-fics are so addicting, u know? you just need to keep on reading and you NEED the next chapter. if ya know what i mean. well atleast the good ones are addicting. :P write more soon, please! :smiley:

<3, Kailyn

Back