The prophecy.

Kalan

Cadet
i was just wondering if someone could explain the prophecy...i've only started watching this season so if it's something from a while ago i think i just missed it. admins, i'm sorry if there's already a thread for this. i didn't see one :rolleyes:

thanks ^_^

well, in a nut shell, rambaldi prophesied that there would be a woman that would use his work to bring "utter desolation unto the world" or something like that. the fbi thought that the woman was sydney at first because rambaldi wrote about several signs to identify her (such as her heart size, something about her dna, etc) and sydney matched these signs. i can't remember the exact prophecy, but i'm sure someone will come along and post it eventually. ^_^

anyway, vaughn came up with a plan to "disqualify" sydney from the prophecy. rambaldi wrote that the woman in his prophecy will never have seen some mountain in his hometown in italy so vaughn came up with a plan to rescue sydney and send her to that mountain. on the way though, sydney got into a car chase with the police and drove the car off a pier into the ocean. she survived by using the air in the tires to breathe underwater and wait out the police. while she was under, she had a sort of epiphany and realized that her mother probably used the same strategy to stay alive and that her mother is the woman in rambaldi's prophecy since sydney inherited her heart size and dna from her mother. does that make sense?

hmm...that was a rather big nutshell. i tried to keep it simple, but it might have come out a bit more convoluted than i meant. :thinking:

I just wanna add one more thing. There was a drawing of a girl in there and she looked EXACTLY like Sydney. Then why does she think it's Irina you may ask? Well, the heart size and everything was correct but Jack said that when Irina was younger, she looked like Sydney. I don't think it's Syd in the prophecy but a lot of ppl think it might be Syd's daughter (when she has one of course).

oh yes, i forgot about the drawing. thanks!

yeah, there's been a lot of speculation about whether or not irina really IS the woman in rambaldi's prophecy. personally, i think she is. i also think she's evil, so... ^_^ *shrug*

ais115303.jpg

here this pic

well, the gene splicing machine was said to have only been used twice and i believe that, so i don't think anyone else has any other doubles out there.

there is a theory that each of us has a perfect body double somewhere on the planet...so maybe that's who the pic is of! But I don't know...I'm waiting for JJetal to bring the prophecy back to the forefront again...I think it will happen soon...I hope :smiley:

wow thank you all SO much. does anyone know what the exact prophecy said? i'd like to read it! thanks again ::smiley::

there's a lot more info on the Prophecy on the thread entitled the girl from the prophecy in this. I just posted some random thought in it so it should be near the front/on the first page of topics...hope that helps!

somewhere there's also a longer thread...I think it was in alias fun but I haven't been able to find it! HAppy hunting

theres a ton on the prophecy in twoevilmonks! it tell s u alot and somewher in aintitcoolnews theres aways a lil thing about ti.

What was special with that prophecy?

i cant remember what is was about?

I know i should watch it again...but i cant find that episod...so i need some help from you plz. ;)

Back