at vulgar cost she will render the greatest power
unto utter desolation
this woman without pretanse
will have had her effect
never having seen the beauty of my sky
behind mount subasio
perhaps a single glance would have wuelled her fire

ok i think thats how it went, just let me know if i made a mistake

now i thought it would be interesting to try and figure this out, so lets get going!

this woman here depicted
will possess unseen marks

the scar

bind them with fury, a burning anger

her anger for vaughn for getting married and whoever took her away for 2 years

but u can see the scar...

and i dont get the whole mt subasio thing cuz hasnt she been there? or am i missing something?

maybe she just had to look there at the time of the event and if she had she would have changed her mind. just a guess

krzykty57789 said:
this woman here depicted
will possess unseen marks

the scar

bind them with fury, a burning anger

her anger for vaughn for getting married and whoever took her away for 2 years
thats crazy. alias rocks how it can have something like that early in season one and have it work out in season 3. its almost scary

i was watching the finale for s2 the other day and i noticed something weird...when sloane has jack as prisoner jack says something about pityingsloane cuz he had been left for dead and abandoned. when did this happen?

another thing, when irina says to syd that only she can stop sloane, did any of u get the feeling that to do so would involve fulfilling the prophecy?

dim, who really knows if Syd or Irina fufills the prophecy. maybe Irina was giving Syd a little push to stop Sloane because that would give Syd great satisfaction. She would stop the man who killed Danny and the man who had Francie (but she didn't know that at the time) killed and now the man who possibly had something to do with those missing two years of her life. Irina could have really been the woman Rambaldi was talking about but she passed it on to her daughter... who knows?

remember in the episode, hehe the prophecy, where Syd got all those tests done? the unseen marks are abnormalities or measurements of particular organs in Syd's body. I remember Vaughn saying something about the size and shape of her heart matching Rambaldi's prediction EXACTLY.

Of course Jack and Vaughn figure that if Syd sees mount subasio that the prophecy can't be true. They tried to cheat the prophecy that way but it looks as if it didn't work. Which brings me back to my previous theory... maybe Irina was the one, for all we know she hasn't seen mount subasio but she passed on her, shall we say 'duty' to Syd.

Back